Chapter Eighteen—SOME 'US' TIME

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,  
How do you always find a way to get me all overwhelmed over you? How Chenle? 

Like any other Wednesdays, we went to Juvelstone for training, like Mark alwasy tells us too. We were suppose to go weapon practicing, since Jaemin is new to this whole sword thing, but you snuck me away to the nearby village. 

I swear, don't ever scare me like that again! Pretty sure if we were caught, we would get in big trouble with Paige and Mark. The Painite siblings are scary as hell. 

It was worth it though. You took us to the same waterfall we went last time with the gang, But it was much prettier. Just so astonishing. Breath taking. 

I didn't realise you were holding my hand the whole way, and didn't let go. For the whole time we sat down, soaking out feet in the cold water, you still didn't let go. 

We even shared another kiss.

You told me, you loved my presence. I adore yours. I crave for you to be with me. 

I never though you'd ever talk to me about your brother again. You had a cream about him, coming back home, all healthy, mentally and physically. Your parents were also proud of him, and you all shared a hug. Isn't that lovely. 

Wish that'll happen someday. I'll be waiting for you, to run to me and tell every good minute you spend with your brother. I'd love to meet him someday.

I thought everythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter