Chapter Three —A DAY AT THE BAKERY

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
You didn't came to the Bakery today. I heard from Jisung that you got a high fever. Get better alright? We need our co-leader, especially when Mark is busy in Juvelstone, taking care of his ill mother.

Today was chaos. Since no one was there to lead us, Donghyuck took the role and everyone did their tasks for today. Jisung, as usual, did a great job on delivering the orders for our customers and getting there on time. Though Mark banned us from using our powers here.

But Jeno and Jaemin. Let's just say they kind of messed up the kitchen. Oh who am I kidding, they almost burnt down the whole city. Not really sure what happened, but the chocolate cake that was ordered by a lady for her son's birthday party was heated into thick caramel in Donghyuck's favorite oven.

If you were here, I'm pretty sure thunder would've struck the two, and maybe even Donghyuck for letting them into the kitchen. So glad that he was there though, he was able to calm the fire down, while Jeno hurried to get a bucket of water.

I would say I did a pretty good job. We're getting ready for the summer decorations for the upcoming sunny season. Donghyuck had already prepared the special menu, and I think you'll really like the new decors I've hung up. They're very classy and really fit the blazing weather.

Hope to see you soon, and don't get too worried. We're visiting Juvelstone soon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter