Chapter Ten ―A NIGHT OVER AT BLAC FOREST BAKERY

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,I didn't know you were the type to stay late at the bakery and spend time there. Yesterday, I stayed over to finish painting a canvas, which is going to be displayed in the city's main sports hall.

You were there as well, sitting in the back room with a cup of coffee and books all laid out on the table. While I was finishing my work, I swear, I could feel your stare plastering on my back. As much as I wanted you to stop, I loved the feeling of my cheeks flushing and my neck burning.

A few minutes passed quite awkwardly, you got my attention and started a conversation with me. I tried my best not to stutter and concentrate more on my work, but I couldn't. I turn so bashful around you, just why?

You laughed at my muffled word, then complimented my painting so far. It was still embarrassing. Then you started singing.

No wonder you asked what my favorite song is lately.

You sang Valentine's Day perfectly. How can your voice be so soothing? Just the way you talk can already shower down my heart.

The smile you gave me when you finished singing just felt extra quiver-worthy. You told me that you hope the song helped me finish my work.

And it did. How amazing.

For the rest of the night you continued to hum along to your favorite hits, even when I packed away and snuggled on the couch. I don't know for how long you were singing as I slept first.

Morning had now arrived. You're still by my side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter