Chapter Eight ―YOUR BROTHER

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
Yesterday, when I needed to get my files from the bakery, you were there. All alone. You didn't realise I was there with you, and kept on mumbling. I could see you were really holding back a waterfall, so I sat down next to you.

I thought you'd push me away, but just glanced at me. I saw your face. Fade tears. Sunken eyes. Runny nose. All I could do was say it's alright. Everything's alright.

Shockingly, you started to mutter to me. You told me about your brother, who had multiple disorders and was traumatized since he was young. But you love him. You repeatedly said you truly love him.

I reminded you of him a lot. He had a big passion with art, specifically drawing. You said, he had a bright future ahead of him. But if it wasn't for the knife he had in his hand when he met his bullies, he wouldn't be sentenced life in prison.

I'm really sorry.

I could feel your admiration towards him, he was a star. You couldn't help but shed a few tears, mumbling about how you wanted to see him again. Spend time with him.

If it'll make you feel better, I'll be your older brother figure. I'll do anything to make you feel better, even if I have to act like your brother, who you haven't seen since you were 12. I'll make sure you'll see him again one day.

But I want us to be more than brothers.

Thank you for the ride home. I'll make sure to look after you in the future sweetheart.

Take it easy, YOU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter