Chapter Seventeen—MORE PROBLEMS

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,  
Donghyuck. I want to be there for him. I didn't realise the things he had been going through for the past months. Years even.

I'm so idiotic, why didn't I see it sooner. His feelings for Mark is as clear as any day, and as obvious as yellow. But it was also well hidden, too well that no one in the Bakery ever asked him about it. Including Mark himself. 

It was just yesterday, I was helping Donghyuck with the big order we got from Sunday. I almost wondered too much about why he brought up the fact Mark has a crush on Jaemin. The rumor was confirmed, so I asked him what was wrong with it. He stayed silence. It was a painful one. 

Chenle, if you had seen his eyes, I'm pretty sure your heart would ache as much as mine did. Donghyuck looked so desperate, hurt, stabbed. Just so disappointed. 

I dropped everything I was doing and gave him a hug before he let out his first whimper. I never imagined someone as strong as Donghyuck to cry in my arms, especially over someone he had always fought with. 

Mark and Donghyuck. Their relationship is complicated. You know what I mean right? One minute, they'll be laughing loudly with each other, and the next minute they'll be all over each other's arms in a choke hold. 

He told me, he had loved Mark for so long. You and him are after all one of the first people Mark had found right? He feels useless when he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter