Chapter Thirty One ― FORGIVE AND EMBRACE

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
Once again, I'm sorry. Chenle I'm really sorry. Because of my foolish thoughts, I didn't tell anyone an important vision that would've saved Jisung. He wouldn't have to go through the pain. He wouldn't be missing out on our victory. And of course, he would still be here, with us.

I don't know how, but Marianne informed me that Jeno and Jaemin are together! Isn't that great, something positive to brighten up our shallow thoughts. As well as Mark, I'm pretty sure that was him mumbling in the garden about Donghyuck. He'll be so happy!

I talked out with Rue today. She was stubborn at first, but then calmed down. She listened to me at last.

I told her, I was selfish. I ignored the fact she had a thing for you and carried on showering myself with your love.

But she just shook her head and forgave me. So easily. Rue, the most generous person ever. Why didn't you fall for her Chenle?

If only I wasn't so attached to you I wouldn't be here begging for your forgiveness. What have I done to myself.

Please, do forgive me, THE ONE MISSING YOUR EMBRACE.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter