Chapter Thirteen―TOO MUCH TO HANDLE

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
I feel stupid. How come I never realised the things happening around me quick enough. I should have known that Mark had a thing for Jaemin.

I mean how could he not? Jaemin has always been the one accompanying him everywhere and looks after him like how Mark watches after us, ever since he was part of became a part of our team. He's a sweet guy too, and is very open minded. Everyone adores his lively vibe.

But Jaemin likes Jeno.

I don't want a fight to happen.

Jisung was the one that told me, right before he left for his delivery. I could never guess, things can be so complicated. I'm not the only one in a love triangle.

Do you like someone?

I know, maybe you do have eyes for one of those girls in Juvelstone. They are pretty cool, and preferably better than most girls we know here.

Don't worry, I'm okay with that. Rue likes you anyway, maybe you like her? You guys would look great together.

I really don't know. I can't really guess.

When you do end up with seomone, don't worry. I'll find a way to restrain the pain. But I don't think I can move on from you. Not like you'd know I'm hurt anyway.

Crushes are always painful.

At least we got something done today. We opened up our summer menu and our customers are enjoying them a lot! Also we got a lot of orders from all over town, looks like Jeno has to bring out his bicycle and help Jisung out.

I'm looking forwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter