Chapter Five ―THE JUVELSTONE GUARDIANS

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
Maybe we came back from Juvelstone a bit too early. I already miss Rue and the others. They were sweet enough to welcome us with delicious treats and even took us around Juvelstone. I'm honestly speechless by the beautiful sights the Juvelstone guardians took us to, the village was so friendly and the waterfall was just breathtaking.

Chenle, you were extra sweet to that little girl that skipped behind us and fell to her knees. You picked her up and carried her for a short ride on your back, before handing her back to her mother. Her laugh was everything that made you happy that day, and so was mine.

Now, I really want Jaemin to forget his powers. He has been pranking mewith his water tricks ever since we came back! I've had enough of getting wet every time I'm decorating the front porch.

Speaking of Jaemin, have you realized the way he acts around Jeno? He gets all shy and butter around him. Once, I even caught him turning so red when Jeno smiled at him for passing the tub of icing, I thought he was brighter than Donghyuck's favorite pink neon socks. I'm pretty sure he has a thing for that guy.

Just like me to you.

We better get ready, schools ending soon! Oh right, I almost forgot, you're homeschooled. Going anywhere this summer? I'm staying here in town, probably going to the bakery more often to get those extra wons, and of course, incase Juvelstone calls for help.

Stay sweet, everyone loves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter