Chapter Seven ―HESITANT

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
Jeno and I were at the bakery today, just the two of us. While Donghyuck and you were at your perspective Unis', Jisung went home to take care of his cousin. He was pretty moody too. When he left, the door almost fell off its hinges from his hash push, it startled the whole bakery.

Mark took Jaemin out to eat across the town, to his favorite sushi place. When Jaemin offered the two of us to come, I quickly declined it. Mark was giving me and Jeno glares, he didn't seem like he wanted us around. Maybe he wanted sometime with Jaemin? Who knows, I had decorations to do anyways.

Jeno spent most of his time just staring into the walls and talking with his cat, making me feel like the third wheeler. They were laughing together, how do I not feel left out! I needed him to grow a few small Gerberas and Larkspurs for the table pots, but he was just too tired.

Donghyuck and you surprisingly popped back. He looked quite disappointed when he found out those two weren't around, and ended up cooking a few batches of cinnamon roll sugar cookies.

Don't think I didn't saw you Chenle. I was in the back room alone, I saw you, you tried coming in. But you hesitated and walked back outside. I wanted to melt, I really thought you were going to approach me. I really did. Did you need to talk to me? Why did you not end up coming in?

Whatever it is, I'm still thankful. You don't really hate me after all.

Good night, and enjoy t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter