Chapter Eleven ―TWO OF US

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
The only thing I'm thinking of are cheesy thoughts. About us. It's all I've been imagining since you left the bakery to go to your campus.

I want us both to have coffee together, laying on the couch while we engross ourselves in a shared blanket. Watching a movie, romance, mystery or horror. Anything your favorite or whatever you want.

I want us to take strolls down the park, my hand clasped to your warm ones, on a fresh spring day. We'd share tender smiles together, at the kids that giggle on the swing and slides. Then, we'd head to the parlor nearby, enjoying our favorite ice creams.

I want us together to cuddle close. Through those stormy nights, and drive the tired days away. Your embrace, something I wish to be covered in at late the hours. Sweet kisses we'd share, and alluring words we'd exchange.

I want us to resemble each other, where ever we go.

I know, I'm dreaming too much.

But imagine if that came true.

Even if I'm doubting, I still wish it would be granted.

Enough if my nonsense. I'll end now. Hope we'll get to spend time with each other more like that night. It's all I'm asking for.

See you soon, THE ONE CRAVING FOR YOUR PRESENCE.     

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: If anyone can name the artist that sang the song named after this chapter, I'll be so impressed.

_

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter