ALLERGY

AVENGING FATE

NARRATOR'S POV

Tears were escaping yoona's eyes and she was again and again pulling the blanket closer to her . To cover her body.

When suddenly chang wook wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer she tried to shove his hand away but it was useless, cause he was too strong for her

"Please...let go" Yoona said while sobbing.

Ji chang wook moved more closer to her and wrapped his arms more tightly around her waist and whispered " Why should i ?....Last night i already claimed you as mine now, you only belongs to me ".

His words made her cry even more. She was feeling broken and week at the same time because of drug what chang wook given her last night.

After a while finally chang wook unwrapped his arms from her waist and got off the bed with his boxers on.

He walked towards his closet and took out two t shirts from it . One he thrown towards yoona and he too wore the other one.

"Wear it and come out fast ...you have a lot of work to do " Chang wook said while walking out of the room.

Yoona was feeling really week ,she set up and wore the t-shirt ....but, suddenly she felt to threw out. She quickly ran in the bathroom and after vomiting , she started to feel dizzy.

Yoona somehow walked out of the bathroom feeling extremely dizzy ...she was trembling on her track.

Ji chang wook entered inside the room and yelled at yoona "You are still here, didn't i tell....." Before he could complete yoona collapsed on the floor in front of him.

He quickly went towards yoona and shooked her little " Yoona ...yoona ...wake up"

He picked her up in bridal style and placed her on the bed. He touched her forehead to see if he has fever but, her temperature was normal.

"What happened to her ? she is not even having fever " Chang wook asked to himself ...then, he suddenly remembered about the drug which he given her last night.

He quickly called his friend who was a doctor.

"Hey, chang wook . How did you remembered me today ?" Chang wook's friend said playfully.

"Jung ...its quiet important ...i want to talk about the drug which i taken from you." Chang wook said sounding worried.

"Which drug ....that paralyses one " Jung asked.

"Yes, that one ...actually my girlfriend took it by mistake and she collapsed...so, is it dangerous?" chang wook asked.

" I cannot say without seeing, i need to check her condition first " Jung said sounding sincere

"Okay so, can you come at my house..please...i can't come their due to some reason."

"Okay, just give me 20 minutes and i will be their " Jung said.

"Thank you very much jung " Chang wook said and hanged up the call.

Chang wook went into the room where yoona's bag was kept he took out some appropriate clothes from it and changed her into them.

***********

After the check up jung said " Actually she has allergy from fish oil and the drug contained fish oil that's why she collapsed.....you should be thank full that she was not having serious allergy otherwise it will be impossible for her to survive."

"Is she okay now ?" Chang wook asked to jung.

"Yes, she is fine . She just need rest ...i already injected medicine and here, inject this to her after dinner" Jung said while handing him the prescription.

"Yes, i will ....thank you once again" Chang wook said and smiled at jung.

**********

Yoona woke up feeling dizzy . She looked around and found herself in the same room from last night. She sat on the bed and the sudden flash back came into her mind.

Tears started escaping from her eyes once more 'He ruined me' Yoona mumbled and that's when she noticed her clothes , she was in her own white colour, knee length , night gown.

Tears started escaping from her eyes once more 'He ruined me' Yoona mumbled and that's when she noticed her clothes , she was in her own white colour, knee length , night gown     

(IT LOOKED LIKE THIS)

She was in her thoughts when, suddenly room's door opened revealing ji chang wook.

As he seen yoona awake . He walked towards her , while yoona just scooted back on the bed away from him.

He went and sat on the bed yoona was sitting on. Ji chang wook tried to touch her forehead but, yoona scooted more back, away from him.

He looked towards her with a smirk and suddenly he climbed on the bed and grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer "You can never get away from me...so, stop trying" He said and touched her forehead.

Yoona tried to push him but, he grabbed her both wrist and said "Stay, still...or do you want to be punished again" As he said word punishment yoona , stopped struggling  and looked towards him with hatred and he smirked in her direction.

After feeling her forehead chang wook got off the bed "Get up" He commanded.

Yoona shook her head and he glared at her "Get up while i am telling you nicely." Chang wook said with a horrifying tone.

Yoona didn't responded, nor looked towards him. Chang wook went up to her and grabbed her hand harshly ...pulled her down from the bed and started dragging her out "Please stop, my leg really hurts " Yoona exclaimed with pain.

Chang wook stopped and looked towards yoona who was crying.... then, his gaze turned towards her ankle which was swelled .

He picked her up in bridal style and carried her upto the dinner table and settled her down on the chair.

"Eat, your dinner " Chang wook said while sitting down in front of her.

"I don't want to eat." Yoona said with a straight face.

"You have to...so, don't argue just eat" Chang wook said while eating his food

Suddenly, yoona grabbed the food plate and thrown it on the floor "I will not eat it ...you bloody " she yelled , leaving chang wook shocked.

After a minute chang wook's expressions changed from shocked to anger, he stood up from his chair and pulled yoona from her chair and pinned her on the wall harshly and choked her by, holding her neck.

"Yell once more and you will be dead" Chang wook threatened yoona, while choking her.

She gasped for air and tried to remove his hand from her neck, He let go yoona's neck and she fallen on the floor holding her neck .

"What ..h...have i done ....to g..get all this ?" Yoona said while crying.

Chang wook looked at her for a moment and then sighed, He grabbed her arm and pulled her up "I don't want to force you anymore ...so, go and finish you food " He pointed towards the table and walked away.

Yoona sat down on the table and finished the food silently, not wanting anymore trouble.

*************

Chang wook came back to see yoona sitting on same spot and the plates were already empty giving him the signal that she already eaten her food.

He walked up to her and carried her to his bedroom while, yoona just remained silent.

Chang wook settled her down on the bed and took out one injection from the drawer . He took yoona's hand and started rolling her sleeves up "What are you doing ?" Yoona asked slowly.

"This your medicine for allergy" Chang wook answered while injecting the medicine. Yoona hissed with pain as the needle touched her skin.

After injecting it chang wook started treating her swelled ankle.

Yoona just lied down their and closed her eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  (At yoona's maternal grand parents house)

Im song hee  already reached their and yoona's mom was crying after knowing that yoona was kidnapped.

"I kept her away from you...for these many years so, that she can be safe but still ... you managed to ruin her life " Yoona's mom yelled at im song.

"I don't know, how they know about her ? trust me " Im song tried to convince her.

"I don't want to listen anything...i just want my daughter back" She yelled once again while crying.

"Don't worry i will bring her back at any cost...please trust me ...i will kill that bastard...who kidnapped her " Im song said and tied his hand into a tight fist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------