ESCAPE

AVENGING FATE

YOONA'S POV

I was back in that room which i consider as hell but, i am thinking about what ji chang wook said last night ' will he really help me to escape ?' or he was just lying . I asked to myself.

I don't know....all i know is that...i want to escape from this hell and nothing else.

After sometime the door opened revealing ji chang wook .

"Why are you here ?" I asked cause he never came in this room.

But he didn't answered instead came and set on the bed i was sitting on then, i noticed he was having a plate in his hand.

"Here your breakfast" he said while keeping the plate on the nightstand beside the bed.

I looked towards him cause it doesn't seem like he is here just to give me food ...he looked into eyes and then said "Do you want to escape from here"

My eyes suddenly lit up with happiness "Yes..i really want to escape...just tell me how ?" i asked almost yelling in happiness.

"Shhhh..." he closed my mouth with his palm.."Be quiet" I nodded and he removed his hand from my mouth.

"If you want to escape then..do as i say ..okay" He said and i nodded once again.

"Okay...i will be back ..after sometime" he said and left the room. Yes... i am so happy finally, i will be out of this hell.

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

My plan worked she really trusts me and i need to make a plan for her escape now, cause her father will be here anytime so, i need to take her with me.

I think now, i have to work alone without any help of this gang and truthfully i don't need them anymore.

I called my man who was following that mafia her father(IM SONG HEE YOONAS'S FATHER)

"Hello...when he will reach here ?" i asked directly without wasting anytime.

"He will be their in an hour" He answered and i hanged up. I have less time i have to do something in an hour.

I made my way towards the back door and seen some of the gang members standing their...i walked towards them and said "Their is an urgent meeting and boss called all of you" Which was not a lie cause we really have meeting but, i am not going to attend it.

I opened the backdoor and  walked towards the room in which yoona is. Some members were standing their also.

I informed them about the meeting and they also left to attend the meeting.

I opened the door "Yoona " I called and entered inside the room.

She was sitting on the bed as usual she looked towards me with surprise but, i grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room "Where are you taking me ?" she asked.

"Don't you want to escape ?" I asked "Y..yes, so are we going to escape now " She said looking excited.

"Yes, so move fast we don't have time " I dragged her towards back door and the hall way was clear cause all of them are in meeting.

Once be were out i dragged her towards my car and kinda thrown her on the back seat i too entered on the driver seat and drove the car away from that place

After a while of silence. Yoona asked "Where are you taking me ?"

I was confused what to answer then..i said "We are going to my house."

"Can't you take me to my grand parents house i know their address" She said while looking towards me.

"No ...we can't go their cause gang members know about it ....i will take you their may be tomorrow" I lied cause she will never go back their , she will stay with me till i get my revenge.

She nodded and then started looking out of the window.

***********

Its already evening and suddenly yoona spoke "Can't be stop here " She pointed towards the small food stall.

"I am really hungry " She said and that's when i realise that be both didn't had lunch today.

I hummed in response and parked my car on side of the road "Stay here i will bring you something to eat " i said while moving out of the car.

"I too want to come ...please ..i have been locked for more than a week please." She begged like a child and i nodded cause be are far away from that place .

She smiled at me and came out of the car be walked towards the food stall and she choosed what to eat for both of us.

After finishing we came back to our car and i sat on the driver seat again but this time yoona set beside me on the passenger seat.

I started to drive once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NARRATOR'S POV

(AT GANG LEADER'S PLACE)

Im song hee yoona's father/ a mafia has reached there already and all of the gang members were tied up and they were getting beaten up mafia's mans .

Im song walked towards the takeshi the gang leader who was almost unconscious and blood was dripping from his head. Im song grabbed his shirt and pulled him up "Where is my daughter you bastard ?...what did you do with her ?" Im song asked with anger.

"I..i really don't know where she is ..i really locked her in the same room...please let me live i beg you " Takeshi said while bagging and crying.

"If you don't know where she is then their is no need for you to live " He yelled at him and took out his gun and shot all the six bullets right in his heart.

Their was blood all over his face. He whipped his face and called one of his man and said "I want my daughter back so, ask all of them if they know where she is and if no one answers the kill all of them"

While the other man came running and said "Sir we cannot find anything, all the cctv footages are removed and all the database has been burned " (This was done by ji chang wook )

Im song remained silent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Back to ji chang wook and imyoona)

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

After a long drive finally we reached home i looked in yoona's direction she as sleeping and i thought not to wake her up so, i carried her inside and took her to the guest room and laid her down on the bed.

I will not say that she don't look beautiful while sleeping even she look very peaceful and calm. I can forever sit and see her sleeping but, only if she will not be that girl.

I feel sorry for you cause when i will turn you life into an hell you will never sleep peacefully again.

I feel sorry for you cause when i will turn you life into an hell you will never sleep peacefully again     

(THIS IS HOW SHE LOOKS)