LAST GAME

AVENGING FATE

NARRATOR'S POV

Yoona and chang were in the car chang wook was driving while yoona was sitting silently...cause chang just told her they are going somewhere ...he never told her where ?....

But, he looked tensed ..."Chang, are you okay ?" Yoona asked softly looking towards chang wook cause ....he really looked tensed since morning.

"I am fine " He said and given her small smile..while yoona just nodded and turned her gaze towards window.

'No, i am not fine....i am scared yoona ...what will happen to us ?....to you ...to me ...i am really scared' Chang thought to himself...their were tears in his eyes waiting to fall any moment ...suddenly, he stopped the car making both of them to move forward with sudden jerk.

"What happened ?" Yoona asked shocked.

But, chang just sighed and got off the car ...yoona too unbuckled her seat belt and followed him ...."Chang...are..you.o" Yoona words were cut off...when chang wook suddenly, pushed her back at the car and slammed his lips on to hers ...he kissed her savagely...their was longing, anger , frustration..everything together in his KISSand he never kissed her like this before

He can't seem to stop himself...like it was the last time he feel her lips on his....but, he stopped when he felt yoona running out of breath...he touched his forehead with hers...their eyes were still closed.

"I love you im yoona " Chang whispered against her lips ....yoona opened her eyes and whispered "I know "

"Just trust me....today, whatever happens ..just trust me , i will never let anyone hurt you yoona.....but just trust me okay ?" Chang wook said as he too opened his eyes and looked into yoona's lovingly.

"Y..you are scaring me...chang what is going to happen ?" Yoona asked with trembling voice close to tears.

"I don't know yoona...all i can say is that ..please trust me " Chang wook sighed as he said.

"I love you and i will always trust you" Yoona said as she hugged him tightly.

Chang wook hugged her back and kissed the top of her head affectionately .

***********

It took them 30 minutes to reach the place where im song called chang wook with yoona and he still didn't told yoona where they are going cause he was not having any courage to say it to her.

Chang wook and yoona were now standing in middle of a huge, old rustic mill but, their was no one to be seen.

Suddenly, a voice from behind made them startle with shock .....chang's body tensed , while yoona was confused ....they quickly turned around and seen Im song standing their with many other mans with him dressed in same black court as im song.

Yoona's palms started to sweat with fear  Her mind was not working anymore ....she was scared of what chang planned at this moment ....she tried to hold chang wook's hand but, he moved a bit far from her so, she can't held his hand.

Yoona felt a feeling of betrayal with his sudden action..but, im song's voice echoed in empty mill making yoona snap out of shock.

"You really made it on time . now, send my daughter here to me " Im song ordered or commanded.

Chang's body stiffen, he looked at yoonafor a minute before turning towards im song and speaking in a cold tone "Go"

Yoona stared at him in disbelief but, then she remembered his words which he said out of the mill "Just trust me and do as i say ...everything will be fine " She sighed and took a small steps towards im song and his gang members.

Once yoona reached closer what im song did made chang wook shocked....As yoona reached a hard slap landed on her face making her fall on the ground .....the blow was so strong that her head started spinning. She can feel her blood in .

Chang clenched his hands into a fist without even thinking he took long steps towards yoona but he was stopped as  something hard hit his head from behind ....he turned little to see a man in black holding a wooden log in his hand .

Before he can process....another hard blow landed on his face with a log...making him fall on his knees....."Chang no..." Yoona yelled loudly as she gained some strength....she tried to scoot closer to him but im song got hold on her hairs and pulled her up in standing position.

"You are my daughter and still you betrayed me...bloody " Im song yelled at her making yoona flinched for her he was a complete stranger .

He pushed yoona towards another man to hold her on place while she struggled like a wild cat "No, let go...chang " She yelled looking at changwook

Im song moved towards chang wook and crouched down to his level ....Chang wook looked up to meet his gaze and looked at him furiously   ...Im song just smirked ..."You were really good...i honestly found myself thinking that you are hurting her " He said pointing towards yoona who was trying to free herself from his man's holds.

"And you are still the same bastard ...i remember from 23 years ago ....Tskkk.....hurting your own daughter just to show ..how much big of scumbag you are " Chang said and as those words escaped his mouth a hard punch landed on chang wook's face which was given by one of im song's man.

"It really took me so much time to find out who you are ?....you are the smart one kept your one man in my gang and i never even thought someone can do that, with me ...but i found your men quiet late and then ..it took me a lot of time but he finally told me everything ...he WAS a strong one ....." Im song paused and he emphasised word WAS .

"What do you mean by WAS ?" Chang wook asked as anger rising inside him.

"WAS means he is already dead " As those words escaped im song's mouth chang wook yelled with pain.

"You bastard " He yelled and spitted right on im song's face as he was crouched to his level.

Im song's face burned with anger he wiped off his spit and looked at him furiously and some more really hard punches landed on chang wook 's jaw and now, he can taste his own blood in his mouth.

"No...chang wook ..please i beg you ...stop it ...please " Yoona cried as she tried hard to get out of those two well built mans hold and finally somehow their hold loosen on her ..she yanked her hands away and ran towards chang wook ...just to be held by im song...he dragged her away by holding her hairs and thrown her back towards two mans.

She struggled to free herself again....."I never thought i have to do this with my own daughter whom ...i was craving for .....for these many years " Im song almost showing pain on his face for a minute but..then, his expression changed back to cold and furious.

He continued "But, then i seen this ..and i can't believe this will play like this with me " He yelled throwing some photos of chang and yoona on the ground ...in which they were kissing and holding each others hands out of the bakery .

"So, now you both deserve an equal punishment ...but, before that , let me look at you properly ...JI CHANG WOOK ...son of JI JAE WOOK ..you really look like him but..you are way too violent for being his son as, he was really soft and emotional...but you look complete opposite"  Im song said and chang wook grinned at his words.

"He was like this that's why ...he was killed by the monster like you...but , i will not end up like him ...i will kill you first before dying " Chang wook said with his face shows complete determination .

Im song laughed before speaking "You are really brave for someone , Whose life is in my hands " 

To which chang wook just smirked at him.

"Let's play a game ...to have more fun with both of you as you both played many games with me till now " Im song said and gestured two mans who were holding yoona ...they , immediately dragged yoona towards one electronic chair while she struggled under their grip "What are you doing with her ?" Chang wook asked furiously as he seen two mans tying yoona's hands and legs on the chair.

"Oh, don't be impatient you will know soon ..you are also a part of this game " Im song smiled cunningly .

"Don't bring her into this ...she did nothing wrong . I was the one who planned everything and each and every video i sent you was real ...so, stop it . Don't do this with her " Chang yelled last part loudly as he struggled in his goon's death grip.

"Oh, you wish i will believe you ..." Before im song can complete suddenly, they both heard yoona's voice from behind.

"Yes, you shouldn't trust him ..he is lying.... we both planned it together , cause i hate a monster like you , who betrayed and murdered his own friend just for his evil intentions " Yoona yelled last part loudly at him.

"I did it for you " Im song yelled back at her.

Yoona scoffed "For me , stop lying to yourself ...you did everything  for yourself ...you are most selfish person i have ever seen, so stop it ...you know i hate you so much that if i can then, i will take out every drop of your blood which runs in my veins ...i hate monster like you . A monster like you can never be called a father ...and i hate you more than i hate anyone "  She yelled with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Yoona , stop lying .....for god shake " Chang wook yelled weakly.

"I am not lying i am just telling the truth ...why are being like this ?...we were together right ?" Yoona said with her face a bit calm now.

"Yoona stop it . Don't you remember what i did with you ?...please don't " Chang wook almost begged to her.

To which yoona remained silent and then turned towards im song "Don't listen to him ..he just want to save me ...we did it together " She said with her voice clear and brave .

Chang wook who heard her words was speechless , if they were not in this situation then, he might have praised her for her bravery ...but now he was breaking from inside as he know she was doing this for him.

"Yoona... please " Chang wook looked at her with sad soft eyes .

"Woh, you both really have something right... so, let's not waste the time and begin the game ." Im song said with a wide smile

"As you see chang wook you have to fight with 4 of them *Im song pointed towards the 4 well built mans standing at the corner , they were double of chang wook's size * But, you are not allowed to fall as , if you will fall then, yoona will get the electric shock...which means your mistake and she too will pay the prize for it . So, let's begin."

***********

After im song's command game begin as the fighters were double of chang wook's size and all together were attacking him so, it was really hard for chang wook to fight against them while every time , he falls and looked towards yoona's face who was controlling her screams biting her lips.

Every time she see's him she mouthed "I  trust you to him" Which was giving him strength to fight but , nothing seems to be working against 4 goons ...as chang wook was extremely tired from fighting ..blood was all over his face, which was bruised really badly.

But, he can't give up , he have to fight not for his revenge this time but , for his yoona ...who is the bravest girl.... he ever seen, after today he is never going to call her weak cause for him she was the strongest and bravest one .

One more hard punch and chang wook was on the floor with blood coming out of his mouth ...it was really hard for him to get up now ...suddenly, he heard yoona screamed with pain finally her controlling power given up , as the shock this time was really painful and a scream escaped from .

Chang wook looked up towards yoona and seen her gasping for air as the impact of electric shock was really strong.

He looked at her with concern and as she felt , his eyes on her ...she quickly covered her painful expressions with brave once and mouthed "I am alright , just don't give up ...I love you "

He can't believe she was the same girl from the morning who was scared just by his words and now , she is fighting from so much pain for no reason and that's when he decided he will not give up and it doesn't matter how he will win this game.

With his fast move he grabbed a small knife from his shoes and stood up an instant and as the first goon attacked him ..in an instant he drew the knife through his neck killing him in an instant.

"What the hell is this ?...you cheated " Im song yelled .

"I learned it from you , you too cheated my father and killed him for money ...so, why can't i  cheat in this game and kill yourman's for someone i love " Chang wook smirked and thrown the knife towards other man which ended up stucking right in his throat  he fallen on the ground and when other two attacked him he pulled his gun from other shoes which he kept hidden for right moment and shot both of them.

Next, he pointed his gun towards im song "So, the game changed... you are the next one " Chang wook said as he came out of the battle ring .

He stood right in front of him with a gun in his hand pointing it at his forehead....Chang wook turned around still his gun pointed at im song "All of you throw your weapons on the ground and get out of here ..now " Chang wook yelled last part loudly at them ...."Do it or i will shoot him" Chang yelled as he continued.

Im song signalled all of them to do as it is said and they all did throwing their guns and knifes at the ground and then moving out of the place leaving im song , chang and yoona alone .

Chang walked towards the door of the mill and locked it while still keeping his gun pointed at im song ......after locking the door he turned around once again  "Throw your weapons on the floor " Chang wook said as he seemed relaxed now . he turned his gaze towards yoona whose eyes were closed now ...may be because of electric shocks which she taken just now.

Im song took out his gun and thrown it on the floor ...and chang wook too did the same "So, let's play now a real game just you and me ...and no one else " Chang wook said as he took off his jacket and shirt , showing off his 6 packs.

"Wah, you think you can win from me, may be i am old but , i am still much more powerful than you " Im song smirked.

"I don't have time to waste ..let's continue with the last game,  i am giving you chance to attack first " Chang wook said and without wasting a moment im song ran towards him and charged a hard punch at him which he didn't dodge instead he allowed him to punch.

Im song was bit surprised that chang didn't dodged his punch ...and stopped for a minute "Why ?..are you tired old man in just one punch " Chang wook smirked which aroused im song's anger and then again he charged some more punches and kicks at him .

But, stopped when chang wook was on the  floor not showing any move just taking his hits ..."What are you planning ?..why are you not fighting back ?" Im song asked as he stepped closer to him.

"I am not planning i just taking my punishment for hurting that girl *He pointed towards yoona* I hurted her for no reason and she took everything , without a word all she said was that she loves me ...and let me tell you one more thing , you are worst than me . You did this with her for no reason every video i sent you was right none of them were acted ...i really did all that with her and i am done with my punishment now its your turn" By saying that chang wook stood and without giving im song a moment he charged a kick on his jaw making him fall on the floor.

Im song just looked at him furiously and stood up and as he did he met with all the punches and kicks together , he was able to dodge some but rest all ended up on his ribs , stomach and face.

Once im song was on the floor gasping as the blood was coming out of his mouth .....chang grabbed his collar and made him stand and next a really hard slap landed on im song's face ...the impact of the slap was so strong that with blood two of his teeth also came out of his mouth .

"Now, you know how it is to be slapped ?.....this was for slapping my girl " Chang wook said and released im song making him fall on the ground , chang wook kicked him one last time before he picked up his gun from the floor about to shoot him "So, this ends here " Chang wook said while im song was on the floor unconscious .

He was just about to shoot when he heard yoona's soft voice "Chang ?" She said as she opened her eyes looking at him.

He instantly walked towards her and untie her hands and legs from the chair ...her head fallen on chang wook's shoulder as she was extremely weak .

"Are you okay ?" Chang wook asked , as he cupped her cheeks between his palms .

Yoona nodded her head and ran her fingers through his face "Oppa is hurt " She mumbled softly.

 "No, oppa is fine  . Everything is over now ...its over okay " Chang wook said and hugged her tight ...they both were unaware that im song too gained his consciousness and took his gun he was about to shoot chang wook from behind.

When suddenly, all of them heard 3 gun shots , chang wook turned around just to see im song's body falling on a floor with gun in his hand .

As his body fallen they immediately seen men in police officers uniform whom chang wook knows as his best friend  Jeon hyuk and also his team member.

"Yah, why did you locked the door ?..you how much problem we have gone through entering from window " He complained to which chang wook just chuckled once again hugging yoona tight sighing in relief.

Chang wook informed his team members in the morning before leaving for a mill cause he was not sure if he can fight him alone but, worst situation brought out the best from him.

***********

Chang wook and yoona both were in the ambulance yoona was getting IV drip while chang wook's bruises were getting treated after sometime doctors headed other side leaving both of them alone .

Chang wook moved closer to yoona and asked "Are you okay ?" He said as he caressed her hairs "Yes, i am fine " She given him small smile.

"Actually, yoona i have some thing to say ,...its that, as everything is over now so., will you marry me " Chang wook said being a bit nervous as he took out one ring from his pant pocket.

"You are proposing me ...in this situation " Yoona asked amused .

"Actually, grandma given it to me, i wanted to give it to you in  better way but, i can't wait anymore ...so, will you marry me " Chang wook asked again.

To which yoona nodded and smiled as she stretched her hand towards him and said "With you every moment is special for me " 

Chang wook smiled and slipped one simple yet sweet snow flake diamond ring with small circular shaped diamond on either side of it.

Chang wook smiled and slipped one simple yet sweet snow flake diamond ring with small circular shaped diamond on either side of it

"This is my mom's ring ...and it fits you perfectly " Chang wook said as he kissed her hand and then kissed her lips softly .

"Thank you for coming in my life im yoona ...my angel" Chang wook said as he caressed her face lovingly.
 

"I love you chang wook oppa " Yoona pouted and he once more kissed her pouted lips but a long kiss this time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------