SHOCKED

AVENGING FATE

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

I waited for these many years to get my revenge and now , finally i will get my revenge.

I left my work and joined one small mafia's gang to get my revenge cause it is hard to find that girl alone. So, i first convinced them to take me in by saving their drug deal from police.

Then, became the member of their gang....i was the one who put the idea of kidnapping a daughter of mafia in their minds.

Yes, the one who i want revenge from is mafia and he has a daughter whom he loves very much and she is a cause of my parents death.

So, i put the idea of kidnapping that girl in their minds. First, we thought we have to go and find her but before some days they got  news that...the girl is coming to Korea .

They think that i am working for them but truthfully ..they are working for me and i am just using them.

**************************

I seen the car which went to bring that girl coming back... i informed other gang members about it . I am excited to see that girl i waited for long to see her.

I seen gang leader headed towards the car and opened the back seat door.

He gazed towards other man to pull the girl out from the car while i stayed on the terrace excited to see the girl.

One man pulled that girl out and thrown her harshly on the ground in front of  gang leader TAKESHI (GANG LEADERS NAME) he crouched down till her level and took off duct tape from .

I was shocked to see the girl face ...it was the that girl named YOONA from AUSTIN whom i met .

NARRATOR'S POV

Ji chang wook was shocked to see the girl's face. While gang leader looked towards yoona and smirked "How can his daughter be so beautiful ...when he is such a ugly bastard" He said while sliding his finger on yoona's face.

Yoona slightly scooted backwards being afraid of the mans in front of her "Wh..who are you ?" She asked with a trembling voice.

"Ohhh ... look she is afraid " gang leader said with a evil smile on his face.

He grabbed yoona by her forearm and pulled her up to the standing position "You , don't need to know us beautiful ... all you need to know is that we are going to hurt you a lot " He said and pushed her towards other man.

"Take her inside and lock her " he commanded to that man.

"No..no please let me go ...i do..don't have anything please let me go " Yoona yelled while trying to get away from the man.

But, he dragged her inside and thrown her into one dark room and locked the door .

While ji chang wook just stood their on the terrace and seen everything...after a while all of them were inside and having their meeting about what to do next...when suddenly ji chang wook asked

"Do you really think she is his daughter ?"

"Of course she is ..we found out everything about her " One of the man answered.

Ji chang wook remained silent in the whole meeting.

YOONA'S POV

I don't know where i am ? I am really afraid what will happen to me ? God, please save me i did nothing wrong to get this .

Suddenly the door of the room opened revealing someone whose face i cannot see because their was no light in the room and i don't know where is the switch board to, on the light.

He came towards me and all the lights but i cannot see anything cause i was in darkness for so much time.

My vision finally became clear and i looked towards the figure in front of me it was the same man from earlier who ordered other man to lock me in this room.

He crouched closer to me and ran his hand on my hairs while i felt disgusted by his touch so, i tried to move away but he pulled my hairs harshly making me yell in pain.

"You cannot get away beautiful .... you are our jackpot" he said and let go off my hairs.

He stood up and walked towards other man and said "Get to your work ...we need to send some proofs to her father...that, his daughter is in too much P.A.I.N" he smirked in my direction and left me their confused.

I don't have father then, why he said that he have to send proof to my father...but my thoughts got interrupted when something cold touched my back and i felt a sharp pain on my back . i looked behind me to see a man standing their with a whip in his hand.

Oh god..what he is going to do with it ? i asked to myself...but i snapped out when he once more whipped me with that whip and continued it ...it was painful i was yelling for him to stop but he just continued whipping me and after sometime everything turned black.

**********************

( 1 WEEK LATER)

YOONA'S POV

It has been a week since i am here and it is really horrible. They just come here to give me food or either to beat until i pass out .

Every time i feel like someone is watching me. Even when no one is here ...but i just feel weird like someone is watching me all the time.

Today no one came to beat me and i have some strength to try to escape from this hell .

So, i slowly opened the door knob and peeked to see if someone is their or not and i am happy no one is here.... i tip toed until i hear footsteps coming in my direction. i went and hid myself behind some boxes which were kept their.

They headed towards the room i was in and one man opened the door and yelled "She is not here " they all looked scared and started searching for me

"Search for her or boss will kill all of us " One of them yelled

I remain silent in my position praying to god that they..should not find me but, suddenly someone pulled me from behind i started struggling in his grasp .. to let me go i looked up and remained shocked ....i..it was ..ji chang wook ... the man from earlier.

But, i got snapped out of my thoughts when he harshly pulled me in front of others and yelled "She is here ...i found her " 

He thrown me harshly towards them and one man held my wrist tightly and started dragging me back in that room. I looked towards him with pleading eyes to help me but he given me an emotionless look .

JI CHANG WOOK'S POV

She looked towards me pleading to save her but i given her an emotionless look. I will never help her she deserves this... i said to myself.

We send many clips to her father or that bastard in which she is getting beaten up by gang members and i know he will be in pain seeing her condition.

Suddenly, my phone rang up and it was my man, whom i left behind that bastard to get each and every information about him.

"Hello" i answered the call.

"You, should take that girl away from their cause... he came to know about this gang's location ." he informed and hanged up.

, now i have to change the plan ..i thought to myself .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------