Getting Revenge

Status Quo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Lisa]

"Lisa, babe. Come on. Let's talk."

Ten kept on chasing after me. As soon as I got out from my car, Ten immediately appeared by my side. After what happened last day, I decided to break up with him. I was so furious with him for interrupting me and my girls that as soon as Ten dropped me off at my house, I just blurted it out.

"Bug off, Ten." I hissed.

"Please Liz, let's talk about this first." Ten begged and I was getting annoyed by the minute.

"Talk to yourself!" I yelled at him. "You know all too well that I hate getting myself embarrassed! And you made me look like a joke to my friends!"

"What are you talking about? I just did what I thought was right! For 's sake Liz, you just tortured some girl at school!" Ten whispered angrily but just enough for us two to hear.

"I'll say it again, Ten." I started to say. "BUG OFF!"

I was too angry to even talk. I quickly marched away, not even giving him a glance. I just heard him calling out my name but I still ignored him.

***

[Rose]

"Ah! Finally!" Lisa arrived by our lockers, looking exhausted.

"What's wrong? I asked.

"Ten's being an ." Lisa simply answered and I rolled my eyes in response, feeling remorse towards him. "That's why I broke up with him last night." Lisa reported.

"You go, girl!" I cheered, giving her a high five which she accepted.

"Some revenge you've gotten, huh." Jisoo chuckled, feeling amused and we all just started laughing.

"Hey es."

We turned to see Jennie. She looked different which was a good thing to be honest. You see, lately I've noticed that she seemed distracted but now, she looked vibrant.

"Yah!" Lisa slapped Jennie's upper arm, causing the girl to yelp in pain. "Where did you go yesterday? You even missed practice!" Lisa accused.

"I know, I know! I'm sorry, okay?" Jennie wailed.

"So? What's your deal, exactly?" I asked, thinking that it would be the time for her to tell us what has been going on with her.

"Tell you girls later, okay?" Jennie winked. "But what exactly did I miss yesterday, huh?"

"Ugh! If you were only there yesterday! Those ugly little witches from the Volleyball team just went to confront us. And just when we were getting our perfect revenge, Lisa's boyfriend and Lee Taeyong just have to ruin it!" I recalled.

"Yah! Correction. Ex-boyfriend." Lisa gaped.

"Really? Wow. I really did miss a lot." Jennie exclaimed. "But don't worry girls. I'll make it up to you."

I don't know what exactly, but Jennie's face showed something fishy. It was like she has something in her sleeve that would make things more interesting, and I couldn't wait for it to happen.

***

[Sohyun]

It was finally lunch break. By the time that I arrived at the cafeteria, the place was already packed. Students were flocked according with their group of friends, or should I say status quo? And of course, since I was a nameless, I was supposed to sit at the very back where most numbers of students were sitting at. Yep, most number of students belonged to the nameless or didn't have any status and so, the tables for the nameless like me were already full.

"Sohyun-ah!"

Ah! Thank god! I turned my head towards my best friend. Jungwoo was sitting at a table with some of his friends which were obviously belonged to the Brainiacs. But whatever, at least I have somewhere to sit on to. I was on my way to his table when we all got distracted by the arrival of the queen bees. All students made way for them until they arrived at their usual table.

"Hey Jen, what's with the milk? Why so many?" Rose asked and when I looked at jennie's tray of food, there were at least 6 cartons of milk.

I saw Jennie smirking and then stood up from their table. She marched towards the table where the volleyball players were sitting at. Jennie opened all the cartons of milk and poured them all at them, making all the students gasp in shock.

"What did I tell you girls?" Jennie turned back to her seat with the rest of her friends. "Didn't I tell you that I would make it up to you?" She continued and both Lisa and Rose gave her their high fives.

I shivered staring at the now-wet-volleyball players. I feel bad towards them as they all started exiting the Cafeteria smelling like rotten milk. I was finally able to sit beside Jungwoo when the Jocks arrived. We heard the squeals and dreamy sighs coming from their admirers and all I could do was roll my eyes at their incoming figures.

"Yah! Miss manager." Lucas called as they were passing by our table. "You're part of our club. Don't you think that you should be sitting with us instead?" And by that, I almost gagged.

"What the heck, Lucas!" I hissed, feeling embarrassed by the stares that the students were giving us.

I swear, all eyes were now focused on us. Even I could tell that Jennie was staring daggers at me. I cowered myself, thinking I could hide by it's no use I Lucas suddenly grabbed me by my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter