Epilogue

Status Quo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four Years Later:

Jungwoo was currently walking along the street of Seoul. He was looking at a map on his phone that Jisoo had sent him. Jisoo had ordered him to buy a cake at a particular shop to which Jungwoo didn’t had a clue where it was located and so, he ended up getting lost.

“Aish. That Jisoo, seriously. Why can’t she just buy the cake instead? Just because she and Taeyong are busy lately because of the graduating stuff, it doesn’t mean that I have to do all the work here.” Jungwoo continued to mutter to his self as he was walking along the busy street.

Jungwoo hurriedly crossed the street as soon as the traffic light had turned red. When he finally had crossed the street, he noticed a shop just in front of the pedestrian and it was the shop that Jisoo had mentioned. He quickly entered the shop and bought the particular cake.

***

Meanwhile, Taeyong was also in a hurry. He was in the middle of finishing his thesis together with the rest of his schoolmate. When he saw that it was already 4:30 in the afternoon, he quickly settled his things back to his satchel and the other papers into his briefcase.

“Hey, where are you going?” Jimin asked.

“Yeah. It’s too early don’t you think so?” Taehyung commented.

“Especially to you, Tae. You’re a double major. Studying Music and Business at the same time should make you cram even more.”  Seungchul reminded.

“Sorry guys. But I have to meet some important people.” Taeyong answered.

“Ohhh.. You mean your girlfriend?” Bobby teased.

“Yah, Lee Taeyong. It’s been four years! You still haven’t introduced us to your girlfriend!” Yunhyeong accused. “Seriously, it’s not like we would steal her from you, you know.”

“Sorry guys. It’s just that there wasn’t time” Taeyong explained. “And I wouldn’t be worried about you guys stealing her away from me.” Taeyong smirked.

“Wow. Such confidence.” Joshua scoffed.

“And I wonder why that is?” Jeonghan asked in curiosity.

“Because she’s already my wife.” Taeyong revealed, making everyone’s eyes wide in utter shock. “See you guys tomorrow!” Taeyong finally left his college friends gaping towards his retreating figure.

***

Jisoo was currently reading her notes for the upcoming final exams. She was seated on a bench under a tree just outside the Business Building. She was so into reading that she didn’t notice Taeyong walking towards her direction. Jisoo only had noticed Taeyong’s presence when Taeyong had finally seated himself in front of her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter