good times

brofriends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I can't believe we're doing this."

Jungkook is swiftly ignored by the other three standing with him behind the quaint cafe that had closed two hours prior.

"Hey, let's go over the plan one more time. Okay? Namjoon."

Namjoon snaps out of his daze when Jimin pokes him. "Huh? Oh, yeah, plan, sure, cool. Okay."

"Um. Right. So, Hoseok's out getting the cake and sign, and then he's going to take care of the staff, make sure they know what's going on and stuff. Then Taehyung will text Yoongi, who'll bring Seokjin in, and then the string lights will turn on and you'll start singing and Seokjin will fall in love with you and then we'll bring out the cake!"

Namjoon frowns. "That seems ominously seamless."

"Only because it is!" Taehyung reassures.

"Hoseok texted me that he's here and is about to talk to the staff! Taehyung, text Yoongi!"

Taehyung whips his phone out and Jungkook shuffles back into the cafe.

"Where's he going?"

"Who cares? Namjoon, where are you going?" Jimin jogs to catch up to the runaway confessor.

"Uh, I don't know."

"You're shaking, oh my god."

Jimin brings Namjoon in for a hug, which he mentally accepts but forgets to send the message to his arms to imitate.

"You got this, okay? Remember what you said? You'd do anything for him?"

"Well not anything- oh god please don't look at me like that."

"Shut up. Go inside and pump yourself up or whatever. I promise I won't record it if it makes you feel better."

"It does. Thanks Ji-"

"Go! Inside!"

Namjoon shoots him a confused look before scurrying into the cafe.

"What'd you tell him?" asks Taehyung, approaching his mortal enemy.

"I wouldn't record it."

".....So you want me to do it instead?"

"Can you?"

 

 

"Oh my god, Taehyung said that they're almost here! Hoseok, maybe you should go in the back and check up on the cake. Just in case it fell over or something. Go!"

Hoseok rolls his eyes before following Jimin's orders.

The tinkling sound of a bell echoes through the small establishment.

"...don't know, Yoongi, the sign says this place is closed- Jimin? What are you guys doing here?"

Namjoon clears his throat. "Seokjin. Hey. I, uh, guess this is for you." He opens his mouth to start singing with the first note of music played from a speaker Jungkook holds (Taehyung is holding up his phone, already recording).

"What the is he doing here?"

Hoseok had come back out of the storage room and is glaring at Yoongi, who stands only a step from the cafe's entrance.

"Excuse me?"

Jungkook hurriedly shuts the music off, adding to the tension in the room. Namjoon doesn't dare move a muscle. Jimin makes terrified eye contact with Taehyung. Seokjin steps slightly away from Yoongi.

"I said, what the are you doing here?"

"I'm helping out with your idiotic plan is what I'm doing!"

Jimin tries not to be offended. Taehyung doesn't try.

"We don't need a ing coward like you."

"What the hell does cowardice have to do with it? Also, last I checked, you guys asked me to help so I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Well I have no idea why anyone would ask you for anything except to put their feelings in the garbage disposal. Because that's the ONLY THING YOU COULD PROBABLY EVER DO RIGHT."

"What is wrong with you, Hoseok?"

"Nothing!"

"Why are you being so immature, then? I didn't know you were like this."

"Don't be al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter