Ch : 5

Sweet Escape

Jungkook is woken up by some short of weird noises. He opens his eyes slowly, and he’s nearly scream when he saw unfamiliar face surrounding him. Two men and one woman. They looks confused but relieved at the same time.

“Miss, your friend is alive.” He’s getting up from his sleep and now stitting at the bed with a messy hair.

“Oh. Thank god. Thank you.” Yeri is here and now bowing her head to all these strangers. And walking them to the door. She give them a handshake before they left

“What was that?”

“I thought you were dead.”

“Really? You called people here, because you thought I am dead ?”

“Well...”

Her face started to getting red and warm, because the thing is this morning was a mess for her.
She want to see a sunrise at 5AM, but she wants Jungkook to go with her, so she tried to wakes him up, but he doesn’t  even care for a little bit. She hits him, pinch his hands and his cheeks, but he’s not waking up. She thought that he’s probably really tired, so she left him alone for a round of morning swim and a long routine of Spa. After few hours she’s back, but he’s still sleeping just like this morning. She started to get panic and waking him up with a shout close to his ears and hit his shoulder for afew times but he’s not responding at all. She’s started to get  panic and when panic turn into some bad thoughts she’s becoming scared, sh didn’t know what to do so she’s asking help from the hotel staffs while crying because she’s super scared. But of course she won’t tells Jungkook the crying part. It’s humiliating.

“It’s 1 PM in the afternoon, like what are you? A koala?” Seeing his relax reaction after so many troubles she needs to faced this morning is so unfair for Yeri.

“I was sleeping really late last night.” He answers her question and now walking to a bathroom, with a heavy step.

***

Yeri’s today plan is a mess because of this, he’s supposed to ride a famous swing and takes pretty picture but no, Jeon Jungkook just need to ruining it for her.

“You could just go without me.” That was his defence when Yeri won’t stop complaining about that.

“And left you here, unconscious?”

“I was sleeping for god’s sake.”

“I should have makes a video of your sleep, you sleep like a freakin zombie.” Yeri angrily undo her braided hair, she works so hard for this at the spa center.
She wants to take a picture of it at the swing but Jungkook is playing dead here so she couldn’t.

Jungkook know that his sleeping habit is ugly. He heard complains from his moms, s, his managers. There are tons of incident where his manager literally need to carry him on his back to their van for a schedule because he won’t wakes up at all. So he lowkey understand if Yeri who saw it for the first time is having a mental breakdown and surprised by it.

“I’m sorry.” He said sorry to her and now trying so hard to find a get away from this. Yeri won’t even spare him a glance. And the thought of her being mad and annoying for the rest of their trip is bothering him. He really needs peace.

“I’ll give you a free overwatch tutor. You at playing it last time and only get lucky because your team was good. I’ll teach you, I’m a master.” He finally find a smart way, and he’s sure Yeri won’t be able to ignore this.

Yeri loves that game, the only thing she’s doing at her free times for the past few months is playing that game. Even her mom and her fans is aware so they gave her consoles and some hardware supports for playing this game. She also knows Jungkook is good at playing this, she read it on internet about him being good and addicted to this game. But receive a peace offer for this game is kinda lame and childish.

“You know overwatch is not childish. It’s revolutionary. We should be proud as someone who’s willing to learn the revolution.” Yeri is amazed by how good Jungkook guessing her thoughts and because she’s also agree about overwatch being revolutionary, the peace offer is accepted.

***

That game is like drugs,  Jungkook and Yeri knows it very well, because by now they already played it for the last 8 hours, without sleep or eat anything,

“One shot one kill.” Yeri is playing widowmaker, she’s so serious about it and it totally reminds Jungkook to his oldself few years ago when he just got into this game.

“We should really eat something.” Jungkook is getting up from his sit and stopped the game. This is ridiculous that he and Yeri didn’t eat for one whole day.

“I don’t want room service. Let’s get out to find something.” They decide to went out for something to eat. It’s 10 PM and the working hour of their driver is already ended. So they decide to ask the receptionist for recommendation in near place.


“Are you felling ok right now, Sir?” One of the male staffs who he saw this morning on his room is asking him the question.

Being embarrassed and dumbfounded Jungkook can only give him a smile.

“Your friend were worried. She’s crying for quite a long time while waiting for us to examine you.”

Crap. That was unnecessary infomation to be told to Jungkook, but of course this guy needs to ruined it for Yeri.

Jungkook turn his head to Yeri right away, who’s now really having the urge to kill this hotel staffs for making her embarrassed like this.

“You can find tons of foods right in front of our hotel, enjoy your night.” The staffs left them like he didn’t just shot Yeri with thousand of bullets. And this Jungkook’s stare..she just want to hide on the deepest hole in this world.

“You were sleeping like a corpse.” Yeri finally talks to him nearly screaming because she’s so embarrassed.



Short chapter because i can't sleep, and to celebrate BTS's announcement for upcoming comeback. Enjoy :)