EPILOUGE

Sweet Escape

“Oh..i like this one.” Yeri is watching her unnies opening her carrier while get  busy admiring all the gifts she bought for them. It’s been 2 days since she’s back from Bali, and this is her first day at dorm after the long break.

“Let’s keep it for Sooyoung.” Seulgi keep one orange colored hand made bag to her shopping bag. She wants to keep it for Joy who’s having a farewell party for her drama.

“When will she get here, I miss her.” Yeri is bickering often with Joy as their age different is not that big, and  also  because she’s always teasing her about things.

“She’s on the way. Her stamina is great, do you know that she was coming home at 3 AM last night?”

“What did she do?”

“Playing with her friends, I just know that Kim Taehyung is also there.”

Yeah, Joy is close with him. Yeri knows it, maybe since 3 years ago or something. He’s probably the closest male friend that Joy has for the past year, even though for Taehyung Joy is just another friends that he adores, because that guy simply likes everyone.

As for Yeri now, the feeling of excitement to see her unnie is started to change into a nervousness with one mention of BTS members’s name.

“She’s here.” Yeri turning her face to the front door, waiting for Joy to come inside when the door is finally opening.

“Oh..Kim Yerim, you’re here.” Yeri is running to her to give her a hug, and a kiss on her cheeks.

“I miss you.”

***

 

“Are you feeling better now?” Yeri and all her members is now sitting on their dinner table while eating one portion of rice cake Joy bought earlier, when Wendy ask her that.

Yeri is not sure how to answer, yes obviously she’s feeling better about problem she had before the trip. But there’s also things with Jungkook. She can not sleep well because of it, she feels wronged for leaving him behind and ignoring his calls for the past few days, but what can she do, this is new for her. She doesn’t know how to deal with this.

“I think so..” Yeri answer the question while chewing a few pieces of rice cake. Talking about Jungkook to her unnies is never her choice. Maybe later when she already sure what was going on, but for now..let’s keep the secret about him and never talk about it.

“And..what did you do with Jungkookie?” Yeri is choking by those rice cakes now, she’s coughing and even crying while drinking a glass of water quickly. All her unnies is now staring at her in disbelief. Yeri already expecting Joy to talk about this, but she never expecting it now.

“Taehyung oppa told me yesterday, that Jungkook asked Yeri for a meet up last week, and this kid said yes.”  Joy seems understand that her other members is confused about her question so she explaining it to them.

“So did you meet him?”

“How could she? She’s basically abroad for a week.” Wendy and Irene is now joining the conversation. According to them, There’s no time for Yeri to meet him.

“It’s good you didn’t”

Yeri is now focusing her eyes to Joy and listening every word coming from her.

“They used you as a punishment for their bet or something. And Jungkookie was losing at that time.”

Well..This is the first time Yeri knows about this. Right before the trip she did wondering about why Jungkook asking her for a weekend get away out of nowhere. But after days of vacation, that’s curiousity is gone, Yeri doesn’t care anymore about his reason, because just being together with him spending her days is already makes her feels good. So listen to this now is weird. Like a part of her is disappointed because Jungkook lied to her and didn’t tell her about this. But  another part of her is doesn’t care about that anymore, because the trip was great and she gained a lot through that

“Yeah, I was just playing with him. “ Yeri thinks that’s what she said is not a complete lie, even though she doesn’t mean it that way, but she realized that what she is doing to him right now is no different with playing with him.


 

“You lost weight.” That’s the first sentence Jungkook heard from his hyungs when they finally gathered again after their two weeks break.

Jungkook got sick right after he’s back from Bali, he can not do anything beside laying on his bed, watching TV, and bothering his mom at home. He’s rarely got sick, but he did after Bali.

Jungkook doesn’t know if Yeri has any part of his disease. He already give up on her after she ignores his calls for 2 days right after they’re back. He is not even sure anymore if he’s actually like her in a romantic way, he just want to talk. But Yeri choose to ignore him. All the promises he made to her, she never ask about it for the past week. She’s gone..just like what Jungkook scares the most after he let people learned about him.

“Oh right..and about Yeri.” JImin is the one who bring her name back to his top of mind when he thought that he already over her.

“Right..what happened?” All s hyung is now gathering around him, waiting for him to answer.

“You were rejected, right?” Tahyung is now massaging his back while taking a sit beside him.

He was going to tell his hyungs about Bali, Yeri,  and what happened there, but since things becoming so weird even for him, he choose to not talk about it, and treat his bali trip as an escape, noone else should know.

“Sooyoung said that Yeri is gone for a vacation after that game.”

Jungkook stare at him, am I rejected?

“I am not rejected, I am played.” Jungkook give them a smile and now closing his eyes while leaning his head to the couch.



wow Thank you so much for nice comments, subscribes, and upvotes for my story.

thanks for reading this also.

i'll definitely updating the sequel from here first, so do not worry..

just wait for it :)