Ch : 1

Sweet Escape

 

 

 

 

 

 



"We’re going to get into trouble for this." Hoseok shaking his head while laughing.

He admit that all the boys in his group including him is sometimes unpredictable and random, but he's still surprised every time things like this happened.

"ya, we still need to make boundaries. Don't be rude, don't bother someone who's so much older than us." Namjoon as a leader trying to control the situation while being amused by what they're going to do next.

 

***

That stupid bet, Jungkook thinks that this bet is fun and harming nobody when he was doing it with his hyungs few years ago. He wasn't an idol yet. He wasn't famous. Just an unresponsible youngster with so many free time and fearless behaviour. But now…

"Are we really going  to do this?" He talked while staring at the backstage door, afraid someone will suddenly come in.

"Honestly, this one is tame, compared to what you and i did together back then." Kim Taehyung one of the most enthusiastic person for this game try to reasurring his brother.

"We can never do that kind of game anymore, never." Hoseok seems standing more on the disagree side, but little part of him is also expecting some fun from this.

"Patting random girl's head and running away right after for the sake of a game shouldn't have done by anyone. That's so childish." Yoongi who also standing on disagree side talking with sarcastic tone, enough to making all s share a guilty feeling.

"We were a child when we did that. Jungkook was barely 15. it was stupid i admit.." Seokjin as the oldest,  also being a part of the team who did that stupid game back then, kinda feeling bad when he get called as childish.

"But what we're going to do is different though, Jimin-a explain it." Kim Taehyung once again working so hard lobbying all s to do this.

Him and Jimin is mainly the mastermind for this. Both of them just have that side on them.

"So, we're not doing any stupid thing like, patting random girls head or asking for random girl phone number. The loser only task is to ask them whether they're free for next weekend, and offer some time to spend together. And they could say no, so we don’t need to do anything, but you being rejected will be remain as teasing material for two years" Jimin start to explain things slowly, he's trying so hard to be as reasonable as he can. But he also aware that what came out from his mouth is mostly absurd.

"We have this lottery here, about what would you should offer, if someone said yes and asked about what’s with this weekend" Taehyung continue the explanation while being warry and try to not talk with loud voice so someone else from the outside won’t hear.

"Some of you trying so hard to be save. Jungkookie wrote, catch a coffee as a grateful gesture for taking care of me, hoseokie hyung, jinnie hyung, and namjoonie hyung offer a simple lunch." Jimin start to rolling the lottery paper while reading the content out loud.

"Taehyung wrote play a computer games together, and i wrote playing bowling and billiard. i mean we won't limited the bet to a girl, so if we need to do something with a guy, being in a public place isn't bad." He's trying so hard to explain his choice when all the boys seems judging him for choosing public place for the lottery.

"Ok, that makes sense, but Yoongi hyung is a little bit..." Taheyung hold the last paper written by Min yoongi. He gave it to Jimin.

"Getting away from everyone and spend 2 days in a far away place." He read it and everyone seems annoyed right away, he gave him a glance and Yoongi just lifting his shoulder.

"You guys are the one who want to do this. And also, by getting this the loser could realized how bad is this game" He talks while chuckling, and doesn't looks like willing to changed his mind.

"You could lose too you know." Jin gave him a small bump on his shoulder.

"Then, i should do it too, like i'm willing to do this no matter how stupid and risky it is because i want to know what will happened." He talks without any burden while shipping his 3rd cup of Americano for today.

"Anyway, the other 6 is not bad, like the possibility of his paper coming out is 1:6, it's not that bad." Namjoon give a look around the room full with s and everyone nodding their head.

"We pick the loser, open this door, and whoever passed by the door alone is our bet. Man or woman, whoever it is." Taehyung put all the lottery paper into an empty cup and shake it for awhile.

"Rule, be respectful, skipped our staffs, someone who's older than us, parents, fans, if there are more than one people passing by, we will skipped too. Just someone who is alone." Jimin reminding his team mates for one last time.

 

Everyone is nervous, but honestly as for Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin they're not too worried, they have network everywhere,  a chance for them to ask their own friends for a weekend meet up is higher than Joon and Jungkook's chance.

Namjoon's friends mostly a non celebrity, but he has advantages if the bet ended up being one of the staffs. SInce he is the frontman of his group, he knows almost everyone well. It won't be too weird for him to do the punishment, and he also good with his words.

As for Jeon Jungkook, well.... none of his group of friends is here to promoting their song, like all of them literally on break. But he's the youngest, and he know his hyungs won't be too cruel to him, right?

***

"Let's begin."                                                                        

The game is simple, too simple even for such a grande punishment. Some kind of mobile phone game, when you choose a virtual paper, and if the one you choose is "that" paper then you lose.

"And we have our loser..."

"Hyung, it's not fair, you took my paper. The damned one should be yours not mine." Jungkook is on the verge of being angry. His vein on his neck is popping out as his speak, when he knows that he is losing the game.

"what are you talking about? It is mine, you lost. get over it, kid." Feeling unfair for getting accused Hoseok talks to him and give him a small hit on his back.

Everyone else is laughing, and find Jungkook panicking is hilarious, that kid don't like losing on every game, and with the bet on a line like this. He looks so desperate and ended up looking cute to them.

"Jungkook-ah you still have one thing to choose." Jimin gave him a lottery cup with papers they wrote earlier after they calm down and stopped laughing and teasing the maknae.

"No, but seriously this is not fun." Jungkook takes one paper while mumbling.

"You said it is not fun because you lost. Imagine if you win, you'll be the one who’s laughing the hardest right  now." Seokjin talk to him with tears on his eyes, his face is red because of laughing too much.

And Jungkook can not escape, because that's obviously true.

"No change is allowed. And i'm sure it's Yoongi hyung's paper." Jimin pull the cup away from him, and the poor maknae now lifting his face with desperation.

Everyone started to laugh out loud, because this is hilarious. Jungkook opening the rolling paper and throwing it right away. From feeling devastated and now he just feeling ridiculous.

"I'm so unlucky." He's covering his face and laughing together with his hyungs.

***

"Ok, kid. we're opening the door right now. Ready?" There's no turning back, his hyungs are crazy and he also is crazy for putting up with this game.

The door opened, a few of male dancers from some female solo act are passing by. Because they're not alone, skip.

One young staff, who Jungkook knows is passing by. He is glad, because at least he know this hyung, but then his girlfriend is walking with him side by side. Skip.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They give a head PD of the show who's walking alone a bow from their room. He is older, probably having a same age with Jungkook's uncle. So he is also a no.

"I thought this will be easy." Taehyung now start to getting bored, and change his focus to his phone right away.

"Right now is 4.52 PM, if noone showed up at 5. Let's cancel the bet, we still need to get going and doing everything else." Namjoon once again being an angel to Jungkook and the kid hugs him right away.

"Ok. call." Jungkook gets excited right away, 8 minutes left. What could exactly happened in less than 8 minutes.

"It would be fun if it's someone who's around Jungkook's age passing by, so he could make some friends and stopped spending time alone on his room." Jimin does seems worried about his brother behaviour who's basically doing things all by himself. He rarely go out if it's not together with them or alone.

"I mean, someone around Jungkook's age is mostly a fellow idols like us, and idols don't wandering around alone in a music show backstage, their manager will always with them. We're also like that.." Right after Taehyung finished his sentence at 4:57 PM.

Someone with a long brown hair, passing by their door while holding a can of orange juice. alone. she walks too fast for them to recognized her, but Jungkook seems aware who she is.

"I should do it, right?" He ask his hyungs a question. All of them seem not sure, becasue with that posture, that was obviously a girl, with that brown hair and costume, she's obviously not a commoner.

And the thought of one of them involved with their fellow idols like this is not good.

But before they can answer, Jungkook get up from his sit and dashing out from the room.

"I should do it." that was his last sentence before he left all of them confused and taken aback.


i'm a fan of JK and YR. Because both started at the very young age and it's admirable

hope you enjoy this story