New Life xxx2xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV

 

(A/N: all photos used in this chapter ctto)

                              

 

"Whoahh" O_O my eyes grew wider at what I am seeing. "Is this really your house?"

 

"Actually, it's our house." Jinwoo corrected me.

 

Stupid. How could I forget that? Of course, technically it is our house since I will be living here. But you can't blame me, I was shock to see the house. Or should I call it mansion. It is so huge. The moment I saw it, I remember the house of Lee Min Ho in The Heirs. It is almost as big as that especially if it is only for 3 people. I was so mesmerized with the house. It is so beautiful. Am I really going live here? It feels like I was in a dream. If this is a dream, please don't wake me up. Aside from that I am now getting more curious, just how rich my stepfather is? What is his business, really? I mean, these didn't come from illegal things right? I shook my head. Aissh..I am getting crazy thoughts again.

 

I started to follow them. My stomach grumbles loudly. God, I'm so hungry (ToT). I need food. The two glanced at me and stopped walking for awhile. Probably they heard my stomach as they are trying to stop themselves from laughing. So embarrassing that I just looked down right away. They continued to walk and I followed them. Until I smell something delicious. I closed my eyes while sniffing and followed the smell. When I opened my eyes, we were in the dining area. I gulped and my stomach grumbled more loudly. This time I don't care if they heard it, all I want is to sit down right away and eat all those food that I am seeing infront of me.

 

"Uhmmm.,uncle.."

 

"You can call me papa or appa, Dara."

 

"ahhh.,a-appa.," okay that's awkward but my hunger is the most important thing right now "Uhmm.,can we eat now?" I smiled cutely.

 

He laughed heartily, "Araseo..araseo..sit down now..from the sound of it, I know you are too hungry"

 

My smile faded away and I can feel heat on my face. I am blushing for sure. So I hide it by placing my palms on both of my cheeks.

 

"Come on. Sit down. And eat your heart out." I heard my stepfather.

 

Without hesitation, I sat down on the chair and started ravishing the food infront of me. Mmmmm..the food are delicious. I heard Jinwoo laughed and I glared at him.

 

"Wbnshat? Dbaont loshk at me likse tgshat"

 

"Noona...your mouth is full. I can't understand what you're saying." then he laughed.

 

"Whatever!!" (  ̄- ̄) I ignored their laughter and continued eating. Food is life. I stuffed food from left to right. Until, I choked. I coughed so hard and I hit my chest so the food will go down. I heard my stepfather asked for water.

 

"Agassi.." someone gave me a glass of water. I drank it straight until the food finally went down my stomach. I sighed in relief.

 

"Thank you!" I said to the one who gave me the water. I think she's their maid. Yes, you heard it right, they have maids.

 

"Thank God." I heard my stepfather said. While my stepbrother who is sitting just across me is silently laughing. His body is shaking, hands on his mouth and his eyes getting too small. He is laughing without a sound.

 

I squinted my eyes at him, "You know what my dear brother, you better laugh it out loud before the air comes out on a different way" then I pinched my nose and scrunched my face like when we smell something bad.

 

He suddenly stop laughing and look at me incredulously. I stick my tongue out on him and now it's my turn to laugh.   (* ̄∇ ̄*)

 

"Tch.." I heard him say.

 

"Oh..I forgot to mention. Beth!!!" he called someone. I saw the maid who gave me the water.

 

"She will be your personal maid, Dara. Her name's Beth. She's a Filipino. She was the one who took care of your mom when she was still alive."

 

I saw sadness in his eyes when he mentioned mom. It was so fast but I've seen it.

 

"I assumed it would be better for you to have someone or other Filipino who can assist you with your stay here in Korea."

 

I looked at the person beside me and she was smiling. Based on her appearance she maybe around 45. I smiled at her before looking back at my stepfather.

 

"Thank you!"

 

"You don't have to say thank you. You are my daughter and it is my responsibility to take care of you."

 

Okay..I was speechless. I don't know what to say anymore. He is truly a good stepfather. Now I can see why my mom fell in love with him. I just smiled at him and nodded. I continued to eat until my stomach is as big as a woman who is 3 months pregnant. Hahahaha...o(^o^)o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter