The Audition Part 1 xxx8xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV

 

 

One day...only one day left before the audition. I don't know what to do yet. TT_TT waaahhhhh!!! I am getting crazy here. What should I do? Please....someone help me!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

 

"Eonnie...why you're not eating? Our lunch break's almost over and you haven't ate your food yet." Minzy said out of concern.

 

"Huh? Mian...Minzy-ah. I just don't have an appetite right now." I sighed. I can feel that my aura's really gloomy.

 

"You know what Dara, we thought of something." Bom uttered. "We decided to join the audition as well. We listed our names awhile ago. So that you won't feel that nervous."

 

"Really? You all did that?" (^3^)/~☆ I looked at each one of them. "Thank you so much. You three are really my friends T_T Waaahhh...but...I still don't know what to do." I whined.

 

All of us started thinking.

 

(ーー;) Bom

(ーー;) CL

(ーー;) Minzy

(ーー;) me

 

I started pulling my hair. Waaahhh...I really don't know what to do. According to the post of the musical play committee, all auditionee will need to perform for 3 times. First, we need to sing a Korean song of our choice, then an English song and last is a dance number. The students who got in will be announced a week after.

 

They also announced that they are still deciding which musical play will be used. But they already warned students not to perform any songs that are associated with the any musical plays. It will lead to disqualification. They said this is to ensure that the judging will not be bias and will be fair to everyone.

 

[A/N: Help me with what musical play to use, please!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏]

 

"NOONA!!!!!"

 

"WHAT THE.." my ears almost gone deaf because of that shout. "Who is that dumba... " I was not able to continue what I was saying as I already saw where that shout came from. The pretty face of my brother is already infront of me.

 

"Yah!! You don't need to shout Jinwoo-ah. My ears almost gone deaf you know." I said a bit irritated.

 

"Mianhaeyo, noona! I've been calling your name for about 5 times already but there's no response from you. So I decided to shout near your ear. Mian..jeongmal mianhae!" <(_ _)> 

 

"Araseo..araseo..gwaenchana.," what else can I do? This guy sulks eveytime I get annoyed or get mad at him. He's such a child.

 

So, yeah, they are here in the cafeteria, him and his bandmates. Of course, Jae is here too. We always take our lunch together but yesterday and today they were late. 

 

"Hey, you guys. Why are you late again? It's been two days in a row now." I suddenly asked.

 

"Ahh..because we're already practicing for the musical, noona." Seungyoon answered.

 

"You're joining?"

 

"Aniyo, Dara-noona. We're already part of the musical. So since yesterday we're already practicing the music that will be using for it." Daesung explained.

 

"Huh? I thought they are still discussing which musical play they will be using?" I confusedly asked.

 

"They have decided already. But they're not announcing it yet." Jaejoong answered.

 

Woahhh...so it has been decided already. Okay, that makes me more nervous. Auditioning for a character you actually don't know but I admit it's a good strategy. I mean, they will be able to really select which is the right one for the character coz those who will audition will not perform according to what character they wanted.

 

"And did you know that Jaejoong-hyung is one of the judges?" Seungyoon said.

 

*o* "Really? jeongmalyo? jeongmal?" I shook him while asking him.

 

"Ne..ne..ne.. I am one of the judges. Stop harassing me."

 

^______________________________^ I smiled as big as I can.

 

"Why do you look like that? I know that kind of smile. What do you want?" Jaejoong asked.

 

I explained to him what's going on. I informed him about the condition our dean gave me.

 

"So please...Jae..help me..please please please!!! I badly need a role. Even just a minor role. Please, please..." I pleaded.

 

"I don't know Dara. You know it will be cheating if I do that. And besides I am not the only judge there." he said. "But wait...are you telling me you're not confident with yourself? The Dara I knew is a fighter and someone who does her best in everything, right?"

 

I was speechless. I was ashamed of myself. Why do I even think of cheating? Nice one, Sandara. I never thought you can be like that. I looked down so ashamed to even look into Jae's eyes.

 

"Hey, don't be like that. I know that kind of look." he said while he cupped my face for me to looked at him. "Look at me. You don't need to feel like that. Everyone in your situation will think of a way to succeed like you do. Just always remember, I believe in you. We believe in you. I know you can do it." he smiled gently to me.

 

I smiled timidly. He makes me feel confident. I am really thankful that he is my bestfriend.

 

"Thank you, Jae. As always, you are still my best bestfriend" I hugged him.

 

"So do you already know what you will do?" CL suddenly asked.

 

You know, I really love CL but sometimes, her, being straightforward to everything really ruined the moment.

 

"Uhmmm...I don't know yet...but I'll figure that out." I sighed.

 

"Noona...don't worry. I got it figured out. I'll help you. After class, come with me. We'll be going somewhere." Jinwoo suggested.

 

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>> After school

 

Jinwoo and I rode a taxi going to I don't know where. He just told me he's gonna bring me to a place where I can practice for the audition. We left our bicycle at school. Yes, he's now using a bicycle as well going to and from school. He said he'll just let the driver get our bicycles at school.

 

The taxi stopped to a big building. When we stepped out of the taxi, I looked at the building. It's enormous. It is not too tall. I think it's gonna be about 4-5 floors only but it is wide. When I say wide, it is really wide.

[A/N: building similar to this. photo ctto]

 

On the top left part of the building, there is something written there. It says..

 

|< l) G

 

KDG? What is this building? When we were in the entrance, the guard there never questioned us. They just opened the door then bowed at us. Weird. And what's more weird is when we were on lobby, all the employees there bowed at us. Of course, we also bowed at them.

 

We stop infront of the elevator. Waiting for it to go down the ground floor where we are waiting. Few seconds past and the elevator opened revealing people inside of it. All of the people inside the bowed at us and immediately dispersed. People are really strange here. Once we step in the elevator, Jinwoo pushes number 5. So we're going to the last floor.

 

"Jinwoo? What are we doing here? And what exactly is this place?" I asked curiously.

 

"We're going to see appa..."

 

"Appa? What do you..."

 

*ding*

 

The elevator reaches the 5th floor and the door is now opening. He dragged me out of the elevator as I become frozen for a bit. The interior of the building is a bit different than the lobby. This floor seems a bit dim. There are several photos of celebrities on the wall. I was trying to look at it but Jinwoo pulled my arm and we walked towards the last room. I think it was the biggest room in this floor as it has a wide 2-door door. Then there was something engraved on the right part of the wall. I closely looked at it and it says 'CEO'.

 

"Jinwoo-ah...what are we doing here? We're infront of the CEO's room. I thought we're going to see unc-..ahm..appa?" I almost slipped the word 'uncle'.

 

I saw him opened his mouth but the door suddenly burst open. A woman stands before us. She greeted us and bowed at us.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jinwoo-ssi, Park Sandara-ssi" the woman said. I supposed she's the secretary. We bowed at her too.

 

"Jinwoo-ssi, meonjeo anjeuseyo. Sajangnim-ga meeting-ieyo. Gidarilge juseyo."

 

(; ̄Д ̄)? What did she say? Although I've already learned a lot from the things Jinwoo and Jae taught me, that was just basic things. Lots of Korean words has been added to my vocabulary, that's why I can already use some words for daily basic conversation. But I was not able to grasps what the secretary says. One she's too fast when she speaks. Second the words used were a bit confusing. I am still in the process of learning their grammar.

 

"She said let's wait and sit there first." he pointed at the sofa. "The President is still in a meeting with someone."

 

"Ahhhh..,"

 

"That's why I am insisting that you learn Hangeul, noona. See. You weren't able to understand her." he scolded me.

 

I just kept my silence. I don't want to argue for now. And besides I am thinking why we are inside the CEO's office. Also, what is this place? And how can it help me with my audition. Do I really need to meet the CEO? I thought we're just gonna look for uncle Dong Gun.

 

"Noona!" my thoughts burst like bubbles when I heard Jinwoo calling me. "I'll just go to the loo. Just stay here, okay?"

 

"Ne.." I nodded.

 

So Jinwoo already went outside. Leaving me here in the CEO office. After few minutes, the secretary went out. She told me she's going out. She's a bit fluent in English so why did she talked to us in Hangeul? Tch...

 

I was getting bored. The secretary's not back yet as well as Jinwoo. Why is he taking too long? I stood up and decided to stroll around the area but I changed my mind when I saw that the door of the CEO's main office is a bit open. I got curious as I heard people murmuring inside the room. Not really a murmur but since the door's a bit close the sound doesn't really comes out clearly. I walked towards the door slowly trying to see if I will be able to hear them. I leaned my ears to the door but I hear nothing so I pushed the door a bit and peeked inside. |_・)

 

I cannot see anything but I can hear what they're talking about. One man talking, his voice is familiar to me.

 

MAN 1: I already told you. We already have a deal.

 

MAN 2: Sajangnim...please give him another chance. I promise it won't happen again. Besides the news that came out was not about any dating scandal or fling. 

 

MAN 1: hmmmm..

 

MAN 2: P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter