The Blue Chords xxx6xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG's POV

 

 

*loud music in the background*

 

"Hello? HUH? I CANNOT HEAR YOU PROPERLY. I am in the club right now. The music's loud. BUT IF YOU ARE TRYING TO COME HERE, DON'T BOTHER. Don't come in here. I AM WARNING YOU!!! I'm gonna fire you if you do" I hang up the phone. STUPID MANAGER!!

 

I am so pissed right now. That old man! How can he do this to me? After I brought a lot of money in his company, that's what I get from him? Tch!! ((( ̄へ ̄井) 

 

I drank the glass of beer in one go. I usually take my time to finish my drink so I won't get drunk easily. But this night is an exception. I am pretty much pissed with the news my manager told me earlier. Aisshh..

 

"Yow, buddy!!" I look at the familiar face who approached me. Yeah, just like what I thought so. It's him. Just hearing that deep, low voice will give away who he is.

 

"Hyung...you're back. What are you doing here?" I told him.

 

"Wooahh..Is this what I get after months of not seeing you? You're hurting my feelings, Jiyong-ah.." he pouted. (´ 3`)

 

"Don't start, hyung. I am already pissed. Don't add to it. And please..do not pout. You look like a freaking gay." I said annoyingly. He hit me on my head. "Ouch, hyung!!!" as i massaged my head.

 

"You deserve that. I am still older than you and you have the guts to talked to me like that? And besides what's your problem with gays? Huh?" he pouted again. (´ 3`)

 

I looked at him disgustingly and moved away from him by one notch. But, of course, as playful as he is,  he moves closer to me. "I swear, Seunghyun-hyung, you better stop acting like that. People may think we're dating and I am into gays."

 

He just laughed. I shook my head in disbelief. Seriously, can he act like his age? I know he's just a year older than me but he really acts like a child sometimes...uhmm..scratch that..not sometimes, frequently.

 

"So..how's your shoot in Germany? Are you done filming your movie?" I asked him while he's getting his drink from the bartender.

 

"Yeah..my work's done there. I can finally rest." he answered.

 

"I heard you just came back this afternoon. What are you doing here in a club? That contradicts your desire to rest." I rolled my eyes at him.

 

"Because you're here. I know you frequent this club so I took my chance and looks like fate want to bring us together since I saw you here. I miss you, Jiyong-ah." his tone sounds like a girl flirting. He even hugged me.

 

( ̄ヘ ̄メ) "YAH!!! HYUNG!!! STOP THAT!!! I AM SERIOUS!!! EVEN YOU'RE OLDER THAN ME, I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU WON'T STOP!!" I growled while pushing him away from me.

 

He finally stopped hugging me and he raised both of his hand. "Araseo, araseo. I'll stop. You are really pissed. I am just testing your patience." then he laughed.

 

I glared at him. I drank my beer again in one go. "Yah..hold'p..you'll get drunk easily like that." he told me. "What is it that you're so pissed right now? Is it because of girl?"

 

I smirked, "When did I get pissed by a girl?"

 

"So what is it? What's the reason?"

 

"Araseo. I'll tell you. It's the old man. My agency's CEO. My manager told me he talked to that old man. About my career and my scandals. He put me in hiatus. All of my schedule has been temporarily cancelled. 6 months, hyung. He gave me 6 months hiatus. Not just that, he put my contract into probationary period. If my name appears on any tabloid because of a scandal within that 6-month period, my contract will be terminated. And I will pay the rest of the contract for damages. How can that be fair? That old man!!"

 

"Well, I think it's a necessary precaution that your agency needs to do. You are pretty much in the tabloids every week. Dating scandal here and there. I think it is fair enough for your agency to give you that. Besides, on your contract with them you have a dating ban. But are you following that? No, right?! You're always flirting with girls."

 

"It came from your mouth, I have a dating ban not a flirting ban. It's completely different. Besides, ME? FLIRTING? It's them who is flirting with me. What can I do? I am only a guy. And one more thing, you of all people knew that most of them aren't true." I defended.

 

"I know that most of them are just rumors. But how about some of them? I admit they're the one who are coming for you. But still you cannot deny that you are taking advantage of them and you always dumped those girls after a week. I think it's time for you to change your ways, my dear dongsaeng"

 

I just sighed. I don't want to argue anymore. Seunghyun-hyung knew what's the truth behind those rumors or scandals I am involved with. I just...aishhh...I need to stop thinking and just go with the flow. Besides, there's nothing much that I can do.

 

 

 

 

 

The next day.....

 

"Ugghhh.." my head hurts so much. Must be hangover from last night. Seunghyun-hyung and I drank 'til 3 in the morning, I think. I still have a class today and I am dying coz of headache. I should have not drink that much.

 

I am already at school inside my car. I am waiting for my manager who buy medicine for me. Speaking of him, where is he? It's been 15 minutes since he went out.

 

"Jiyong-ah..here's the medicine." Finally, he's back. He gave me the medicine and a bottle of water. After drinking it, I decided to rest for awhile. I still have few minutes before my class starts.

 

"I told you last night not to drink too much. You're tolerance to alcohol is not that high." my manager said. I just keep myself silent as I am not in the mood to argue with him. 

 

There are two places I like in this campus. My car and the rooftop. Both places gave me personal space. On the rooftop, I can freely move and enjoy the weather without fans on my way. I can be alone and rest without fans disturbing me. While inside my car, since the window is super-tinted, no one can see me inside. I also have the liberty to observed people while I am inside my car. I can see students walking around the campus and it's fun observing them. How I wish I can normally walked around like them.

 

As I was watching from inside my car, I saw Kim Jaejoong.  This guy is popular in the university, that's why I knew him. It was my first close encounter of him yesterday at the rooftop. I know I was being a jerk to him yesterday but I don't know why I felt like he really hate my guts. He was about to punched me that time. But he stopped. Whenever I bumped into him, he always glared at me. I really don't know what's his problem. I can feel his hatred towards me even in a distance. I just don't know why.

 

I close my eyes for awhile. I wanted to sleep even just for few minutes. But class will start in 15 minutes. I need to get ready. I opened my eyes and stared at the car ceiling for few seconds before looking at the window again. Σ(O_O;) Woaahh.., I moved back a little, away from the window. I blinked twice to make sure I am seeing right. There....,there was... a girl looking at my window.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter