The Audition Part 2 xxx9xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV

 

I stretches my body. Ahhh.. I had a good sleep. I was so tired last night. My body's aching all over. It's been a long time since I've dance so my body is aching too much. It's a good thing my bed's so soft. I stretches my body again.

 

Wait...

 

Soft?...

 

Soft bed?...

 

I opened my eyes and look around. I am on my bedroom. Wait...how did I get here? From what I remembered, I was on the dance studio. I know I slept there. How come I'm here at my bedroom? I think so hard of what happened last night but all I remember was falling asleep on the dance floor. Did I go home by myself? But that was impossible. I was so dead tired last night. My eyes darted on the clock.

 

8:30 AM

 

OoO

 

"WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

 

I immediately went to the bathroom and take a shower quickly. My God!! The audition will start at 9:30 AM. I am not allowed to be late. That's automatic disqualification. No!!!

 

Right after taking a shower, I walked inside my walk-in cabinet and grab whatever clothes I could get. After fixing myself up, I speedily went out of my room and went down. I saw uncle but I was in a hurry so I wasn't able to say goodbye to him properly. I grabbed my bicycle and pedalled it as fast as I can until I reached my university. I looked at my watch and found out it was 9:15 am. I still have 15 minutes. I parked my bicycle near the auditorium and locked it in place.

 

"Phew...15 minutes more...good thing I was able to reach the university before the audition starts." I immediately went at the entrance of auditorium and I found Bom, Minzy and CL already there.

 

"What happened to you? You're almost late." Bom asked.

 

"I woke up late." I was still panting and still almost out of breath.

 

"You're still panting. Did you run?" CL asked. "Here. Water."

 

"Thanks." I drank the bottled water that she gave me. Ahh..that's refreshing.

 

"Eonnie...go there." she points the place where student are lining up. "You need to confirm your attendance and they'll give you your sequence number." Minzy informed me.

 

I immediately went to that and lined up. When it was my turn, they asked for my name. While they're looking for my name, I feel my hair stand on the end. I felt someone standing in the line at my back. I just shrugged and waited for the staff to find my name on the list. But then I heard a voice...

 

"Sleepyhead..."

 

I raised one of my brows. Sleepyhead? Wait...I think the voice is familiar. I looked back to check who was that. I looked up as he's a bit taller than me. I am just below his ears. The same level as his chin. And I regretted right away when I saw his face. I should have not looked at him. It was Kwon Jiyong. =_=

 

"What?" he exclaimed.

 

Wow..just wow...he have the audacity to asked 'what?' when he was the one who's murmuring something there.

 

"Nakakainis naman. Sa dami dami ng pwedeng makasabay, eto pang mayabang na toh." I muttered to myself only. [Trans: This is annoying. Of all people, why did I happen to fall in line with this arrogant guy.]

 

"What? Are you saying something?" he asked as he squinted his eyes. As if he understood what I said. So I just smiled at him ^_____^

 

"It's nothing. I am talking to myself."

 

"Oh!!" he nodded as if agreeing to something. "So you're not just a sleepyhead. You're also crazy." then he smirked.

 

"TCH!!" I gave him a nasty look then turned my back at him. Uhmmp...I am really losing my patience on this guy.

 

"Ms. Park, here's your queueing number. They'll call this number when it is already your turn."

 

I bowed and thanked them. I immediately went back to where the three are located. That guy is really testing my patience. If I stay there any longer, I might not able to stop myself from doing something to him.

 

>.<

 

"Oh..what happened to you? Why are you like that? You look....irritated as ." Bom noticed.

 

"Because of that actor. He keeps on annoying me." I complained.

 

"Why?" Chaerin asked.

 

"I... it's hard to explain." I sighed. I am not in the mood to explain what happened yesterday. "Don't mind it. It's nothng serious."

 

Then someone passes by and we all heard something.

 

"SLEEPYHEAD"

 

When I looked back, it was him again. My hunched is right. His voice is really familiar to me now. What is his problem really? Why is he calling me 'sleepyhead'? I tried to ransack my brain to find answer. Why? Just why he is calling me 'sleepyhead'? I am not sleepy.....

 

Wait...

 

sleepy...

 

head???

 

(/`0`)/~

 

OMG!!!

 

Is he...

 

"No no no...It can't be..."

 

The three starting to be confused already. I can see on their faces.

 

"What happened to you? What's going on?" the usual curious Bom.

 

I sighed, "I am not sure but...well, yesterday Jinwoo brought me to KDG HQ to prepare for my audition today. From what I remembered, I was so tired last night that I fell asleep on the floor. But when I woke up today, I am already in my bed. I didn't remember I went home though."

 

"Maybe your father or Jinwoo brought you home." Bom suggested.

 

Could be...but why do I get a feeling that it wasn't them. Especially right now that...that guy is calling me 'sleepyhead'. "But that guy keeps on calling me 'sleepyhead'. You heard him right?"

 

"Eh???? the KWON JIYONG??" both Bom and Minzy exclaimed. I immediately covered both of their mouth.

 

"Sshhh...don't shout." I hushed them. "His fans might hear you. They might pull my hair or something. You know how wild his fans are. Anyways, I am not really sure about it."

 

The two shut up and started to check all the possibility of how I went home. But in the end they asked me to call my stepfather and asked him instead. What a big help those two...

 

*ring ring rimg*

 

"Yoboseyo..Dara-ah?'

 

I gulped, "Ne, uncle. It's me Dara."

 

"Why did you call? Is there something wrong?"

 

"Ani. I just want to asked how did I go home last night? Last thing I remember I fell asleep at the studio"

 

"Ahh..yes..yes..you're right. You did fall asleep at the studio. Good thing Jiyong was there. He was the one who brought you home. You were too asleep last night, technically, it's already morning since it was around 2:30 AM. Anyways, yeah, he brought you home. Waeyo?"

 

"Nothing, uncle. I am just wondering coz I don't have any recollection of me going home last night."

 

"Ahh.,ne...you're right. You were dead asleep last night. We tried to wake you up but you won't budge so Jiyong carried you to your bedroom."

 

What? He carried me to my room? So that's why he's calling me sleepyhead. You are such an embarrassment, Dara. I messed up my own hair because of it's the only way to release my frustration. Minzy and Bom are snickering beside me.

 

"Ahh.,I see, uncle. Thanks for the information. I need to hang up now. The audition's about to start. Thank you once again." I tried to hide the fact that I was startled by the information that I got.

 

This is embarrassing. How come everytime I am with that guy only embarrassing moment is happening. Why? He is not just a rude jerk, he is also a magnet for embarrassment. I heard Bom laughing out loud now.

 

"Mian...Dara...hahahaha...I can't stop...hahahaha...myself from laughing." I slap her on the shoulder.

 

"You're so mean, Bom. Both of you...you are so mean." T_T

 

Before Bom could respond again, there has been an announcement that the audition will commence now. And since I was late, the three will go first before me. But as I was looking around, I realized that Chaerin is missing. I didn't notice that she was not around. I thought she was with us all this time.

 

"Dara-eonnie, CL-eonnie is missing. The audition will start." Minzy is worried with CL's sudden disappearance.

 

"Don't worry. I'll look for her. Since I was late my name won't be called right away. So you guys stay here and I'll look for Chaerin. Okay?" I suggested.

 

Both of them nodded. I went on my way and tried to look for Chaerin. But where will I start? I don't know where to find her? Would she be in the cafeteria? But that's too far from here. Chaerin!! Why do you always disappear?

 

 

 

 

 

Few minutes later....

 

I was staring at the stairs infront of me. I breathe deeply. Can you tell me again why am I here? Ahh...yeah...I am looking for Chaerin. One of my classmate told me that she saw CL going to the rooftop. So here I am staring at the stairs, deciding if I'll go up or not. If I will not go up, Chaerin won't be able to get to the audition and Minzy will be disappointed at me. Haiissst... okay... let's go.

 

I gulped then I immediately climb up the stairs. I stop myself from looking down. It will not bring good results. I continue goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter