Bestfriend xxx4xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOO's POV

 

 

 

<<<<<<<<<< before the lunch chaos

 

I was walking happily in the school corridor going to the rehearsal room. As I have mentioned, we have a band practice so I didn't wait for noona. I just hope she won't be late at class.

 

When I arrived, everyone's there already. My bandmates. We are all from the same department, College of Music.

 

Our guitarist is Kang Seungyoon, my bestfriend. He is not just a guitarist. He is our subvocal as well. His voice really blends well with us. His voice sort of sit with indie and rock genres. And on top of that, he can write and compose songs.

 

Our drummer is Kang Daesung-sunbae. Seungyoon and him are not related. They just happened to have the same last name. Drumming is just Daesung-hyung's hobby because his real talent is singing. He has a good and beautiful singing voice. It is so powerful. His voice range is very extensive. One good traits about Daesung-hyung is he is always positive. You will never see him frowning as he is always smiling. That's why he has the nickname 'the smiling angel'.

 

Our vocalist/guitarist is the ever popular, Kim Jaejoong-sunbae. Just like Daesung-hyung and Seungyoon, me and Jaejoong-hyung are not related. We just have the same last name. What's amazing about Jaejoong-hyung is he can just sing to any genres without having difficulties. Our professors have stated that his voice is most unique one in our campus. People said that his voice is very light and angelic. That's why he is so popular at school. Another added factor is his face. Even as a guy, I admit that he is really handsome.

 

And of course, last but not the least, me, I play the keyboard. I am also a sub vocals. My voice is not yet good unlike Daesung-hyung and Jaejoong-hyung but I am just on my first year. I know I can improve more on the coming years.

 

So in short, Seungyoon and I are both first years, Daesung-hyung is in his 2nd year and Jaejoong-hyung is in his 3rd year.

 

"Hey, you look happy." Seungyoon commented.

 

"Maybe he got himself a girlfriend." Daesung-hyung teased.

 

"Aniyo, hyung. I am happy because my noona's already here." I explained.

 

"Noona?!!" they all exclaimed.

 

"Ne...remember..my noona...my half-sister who is living in the Philippines?..she's already here and she will be studying here at our school."

 

"Woah!! That's a good news then. So what course is she taking?" Daesung-hyung asked.

 

"Communication.."

 

"Eh?!!" Jaejoong-hyung reacted. "I hope your sister will be alright. You know Taeyeon-ssi's group."

 

How could I forget? Kim Taeyeon and her group with their ridiculous motto. =_= Well, I don't think I need to worry about it.

 

"That's fine, hyung. She can just say she's my sister and that will do it. Kim Taeyeon won't touch her."

 

"I hope so. Anyways, let's start."

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>> fast forward to the present

 

When I told them she's my sister, everyone shuts up. They were all dumbfounded especially Kim Taeyeon who's as pale as a ghost. I smirked and glared at her one last time. I glanced at Dara-noona only to find out she was about to collapse. I immediately run to her and catched her. I called Seungyoon to help me carry noona so we can bring her to the clinic. Accidentally, my eyes darted to Jaejoong-hyung. He was staring at Dara-noona. His eyes never leaves her.

 

"Yah!! Jinwoo-ah!!! You asked me to help you but you were the one not helping"

 

That makes me go back to my senses. I reminded myself to ask hyung later. I helped Seungyoon and brought noona to the clinic.

 

"Jeogiyo..annyeong! My name's CL. Dara's classmate. I've got extra clothes with me. If you don't mind, can you please go outside for awhile. We will just change her clothes." she said.

 

"O-o-okay...a-a-araseo.." I stuttered. Err..who wouldn't? It was CL-sunbae talking to me. The girl who have the "don't mess with me" vibe. The baddest female. She's very popular in school because of her academic records and her rapping skills. It's really rare for girls to be good in rapping but she does.

 

"YAH!!! KIM JINWOO!!!" Daesung-hyung's loud and husky voice reverberates in my ear.

 

"Huh?"

 

"You're spacing out. You just saw CL-ssi and you're like that." Daesung-hyung said.

 

"Eh?! Mian.,I was just.." eh? we're already outside the clinic?

 

"Of course, we dragged you out, pabo!!" Seungyoon said.

 

"Did I say it loud?" they all nodded. I massage my neck in embarassment. Then I noticed Jaejoong-hyung quietly standing in the corner, looking at nowhere. I remembered how he stared at my noona awhile ago. I stride towards him and get his attention.

 

"Hyung...Do you know Dara-noona?"

 

 

 

 

 

JAEJOONG's POV

 

"Hyung...Do you know Dara-noona?"

 

I was just looking at nothing in particular. Thinking. I was startled by Jinwoo's voice. That brings me back to my senses. I gulped slowly and looked at Jinwoo. To tell you honestly, I don't know how to answer his question. I really don't know what to say. I opened my mouth only to close it again.

 

"Hey, you can go in now."

 

We all looked at the girl who spoke. I sighed in relief when Jinwoo didn't wait for my answer and went in instead. The two followed Jinwoo. I was left outside. I was hesitant to go inside so I just stand near the door, just enough for me to hear them.

 

"Is she alright?" I heard Jinwoo asked. His voice full of worry.

 

"The nurse said she's fine and it's nothing serious" one girl said.

 

"Arrrghh"

 

My ears perked up the moment I heard that voice.

 

"She's awake!" Jinwoo exclaimed.

 

"Uhmmm..what happened?"

 

That voice.,God..I miss that voice. My feet suddenly move on its own but I stop it. I just don't have a courage to go inside and show myself yet.

 

"Noona, gwaenchana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter