The Truth xxx16xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Feeling better?"

 

Dara nodded, "I never thought there is a place like this here. How did you find this place?"

 

"I just found it while looking for a place where no one will be able to disturb me. Like it?"

 

"Hmmm...it's beautiful here." she answered.

 

Both are sitting at the grass. Dara never thought that there will be like a secret meadows at the university. The place was so beautiful and the view is relaxing. It is very serene and quiet. There's a lot of trees around it and beautiful flowers on the ground. It's like heaven on earth. The perfect place to keep your head straight.

 

"Why did you bring me here?" Dara asked.

 

"Someone told me before that when you're down or feels like you wanted to cry, go to an open space so you can pour it out completely. And you'll find yourself free from it."

 

Dara smiled at him, "Someone told me the exact thing you've said. Back when my grandparents died."

 

"Kim Jaejoong?"

 

"Ani." Dara looked straight into the guy's eyes. "Just a friend from a long time ago. I haven't seen him in a long time though. I hope I meet him again."

 

The guy coughed and cleared his throat. "How stupid of you to entrust yourself to a stranger."

 

"How do you know that he is a stranger?" Dara raised one of her brows. "I didn't even mention that he is one."

 

"I...." he gulped. Thinking what to rebutt. "You...you....you said you wanted to meet him again. By the context of what you have said, you only met him once. So I thought of that way."

 

Dara squinted her eyes to the guy before agreeing, "Araseo...well you're right. I only met him once. I don't even know his full name. But I've got a feeling that.... I'll meet him again."

 

Then there was silence. The guy doesn't know what to response so he just kept himself quiet. While the girl sitting beside him just closes her eyes and feel the embrace of the wind.

 

Few minutes had passed and the guy finally spoke, "Uhmmm.."

 

Dara darted her eyes to him.

 

"I..I-I'm sorry!" then he looked away.

 

She smiled bitterly, "If you are sorry because I was not able to get in, don't be. It's not your fault."

 

The guy beside her sighed, "Not that."

 

"Oh...then for what?"

 

"For...for what I have said earlier..." the guy massages the back of his neck. "...at the cafeteria."

 

"Ahh.."

 

Honestly, Dara have forgotten about that already. Her mind went blank when she saw the result and if the guy didn't remind her about it, she won't remember it at all.

 

"Ahh?...That's all?"

 

"Jiyong-ssi...I already forgot about it." she smiled. "If you haven't spoke of it, I would have not remember it."

 

"Tch!! I should have not say sorry" Jiyong complained.

 

"You know what, are you really bipolar or something? I really don't get you. One second you're such a jerk then one second your nice and all that then back to being a jerk again." she said while shaking her head.

 

The guy just rolled his eyes at her, "I think you're okay now. You have the strength to fight back now. I'd better leave."

 

Jiyong started to stand up. When he's finally up, he felt a slight tug at the edge of his shirt. When he looked at the girl sitting on the grass, she is holding the edge of his shirt however, the girl is not looking at him.

 

"What?!" (ー。ー#)

 

"Uhmm..can..can you.,stay?" she muttered.

 

"Huh? What did you say?" he asked pretending he was not able to hear it.

 

"I said..can you stay?" she repeated but this time a bit louder than before.

 

"Huh? I really cannot hear you.," Jiyong's trying to suppress his laughter.

 

"Aisshh..never mind!!! You can go now."

 

Dara removed her hand on his shirt and abruptly lay down the grass. She even turned her back on Jiyong and then closes her eyes. While the silly guy is covering his mouth trying not to make any laughing sound.

 

When he was able to calm down, he sat down again and gazed at the girl who is still back facing him. He silently lay down beside her and look at the clear sky.

 

'This feels good' he thought. 

 

Even after what happened, Jiyong felt like today is the best day ever for him. He doesn't know why. He glanced at the girl beside her and smiled. Until his eyes became heavy and closes automatically.

 

Dara who's senses are all up is trying to to figure out if Jiyong left already. When she heard nothing, she sighed. She thought that the guy left her alone. But, well, she was wrong. When she turned around, she saw that Jiyong stayed and is currently taking a nap.

 

While lying down, she turned to him and started to stare at him. If someone will see her, you might think that she is fantasizing the guy. The way she looks at him is very gentle. Though, you can see that lot of questions are now forming on her head just by looking at her confused face.

 

Ten minutes had passed but Dara is still staring at Kwon Jiyong's face. Like she was memorizing his face. Like one moment the guy will disappear.

 

"Are you done staring at my handsome face?" the guy spoke while his eyes are still close.

 

Dara was startled and her eyes widened as big as a saucer. Slowly, Jiyong opens his eyes and gazed at her. Their eyes meet and Dara was again frozen.

 

Jiyong turned to her and quickly went over her. Dara, who didn't expect it, tried to move away but the guy was just too quick. She was now lying flat on the ground and lock up in between Jiyong's arm. He is hovering on top of her.

 

"Y-y-yah!!!" she retaliated.

 

Jiyong smirked at her, "Why are you staring at me? Are you thinking of something, you know?" as he wiggled his brows.

 

"I-i-i don't know w-what are you talking a-about"

 

"Then why are you stuttering?" he said in a doubtful manner.

 

Dara saw that Jiyong's eyes glanced at her lips. She gulped. Whatever the guy is planning, she knew it's going to be wrong.

 

"You've got a nice lips." he said seductively. "I wonder how it tastes."

 

Her eyes widened as she heard something scandalous. And the way Jiyong looks at her is different. It's full of seduction and lust. He even his lips. She tried to push him away but the guy was quick to held her hands on top of her head.

 

Dara saw how Jiyong slowly moves his face closer to hers. When his lips are an inch away from hers, he spoke.

 

"I want to taste you so bad."

 

Then she felt his soft lips into hers...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch!!!"

 

Dara sat up abruptly and massage her forehead.

 

"D-did you just flicked my head?" she accused.

 

"I've been trying to wake you up for about 10 minutes now. Do you think I'll carry you again? Don't you know that even you're thin, you're so heavy?" Jiyong retorted.

 

"But you don't need to flick my forehead so hard. Don't you know it's painful!!!"

 

"How could I not do that? You're squirming like someone is harassing you. Then you stopped then pouted your lips. It's disgusting you know."

 

Her eyes widened then remembered what happens. Well, she's not sure if that really happened. She touches her lips and think. She's sure that she felt his soft lips on hers. She can still feel it.

 

"Wwooaahh..don't tell me, your wet dreaming?" Jiyong asked accusingly. "Wait..,seolma...are you dreaming about me?"

 

He suddenly scooted back as far as he could from Dara. He even cross his arms over his chest, like he was protecting himself.

 

"Don't tell me, you are kissing me in your dreams? I feel so harassed."

 

Her face turned red and she can feel her hot cheeks. This is again so embarrassing on her part. But she needs to pretend that she didn't dream about him. 

 

"Shut up!! Don't be too full of yourselves, Mr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter