"Our little date" xxx17xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*dingdong dingdong dingdong*

 

"Argghhh..." he exclaimed.

 

It's time for him to sleep but the sudden and repetitive ringing of his doorbell stopped him from doing so. Who the hell in the middle of the night will visit him, he thought. Without much choice, he went out to open his door.

 

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE..." but he was unable to finished as that someone suddenly hugs him. 

 

"I miss you, oppa!"

 

H​​​​​e pushed her thinking she is someone he don't know. But when he was able to gazed at her face, his eyes grew big as a saucer and he can't say anything but look at her. 

 

"It's me, oppa. I'm back"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's been a busy and tiring day for Dara. She never thought that being in a musical play will exhaust her so much. This day was too much for her. After their classes, all of the actors for the play meet up to practice. Practice. That's what she thought. They did NOT practice. They didn't even discuss their play and role yet. No script reading. Nothing.......but workshops.

 

Dara and the others was not expecting that what they will just  do workshops for now. But it actually makes sense since some of them including her, don't have any experienced in theatrical play. 

 

They started with a warm up (same as exercising). This is the part that Dara really really hate. She is not fond of exercising as you can expect with that thin body of hers. Just by that alone, already exhausted her. There are times that she was about to trip or outbalance but Kwon Jiyong was always there to catch her. He's there to grab her arms or her shoulder to stop her from tripping or falling which she finds weird as they are not really that close. Well, except for that one time when he brought her to his secret meadows which could be the longest interaction to date. 

 

After the warm up, they proceed with the dance coaching session. Though most of them know how to dance, they still started with the basic. Well, there's a difference when you dance in a musical play. Your move should be bigger and exaggerated since you have the whole stage, nah, make it the whole theater to conquer.

 

This part actually lightened their mood. That's because of TOP. If he would have something he cannot do properly, it's dancing. You can see that the choreographer is losing his cool because of him. They all can't help but laugh silently everytime the choreographer points on him repetitively or just by watching him dance.

​​

After that, they started with the vocal coaching session wherein the vocal coach determine their vocal range. She was amazed of how good of a singer her friends are especially Bom. She suddenly felt disappointed that she wasn't able to watched her audition. She must be great too that time, she thought. 

 

Although, she didn't show it, she's curious about Kwon Jiyong's voice. She's expecting something from him. She knew TOP can sing as well as she's a fan but for Kwon Jiyong, she haven't heard him sing yet. Except for...... Well,  he's a rapper too so she's really curious. And when it's his turn to sing,  her eyes automatically closes. There's something in his voice that relaxes her whole body. It sounds familiar, y yet soothing. Unknown to her, the guy was staring at her the whole time he was singing and he even saw a tear fell from her eyes to which surprises Dara too.

 

She open her eyes and wipes that one tear that escapes from her eyes. Then she felt like there's someone watching her and found herself staring at the owner of that eyes, Jiyong. Both are staring at each other even after he's done with the song. Everyone were looking at them back and forth wondering why these two are staring at each other.

 

"Ehem..." someone cough which stops the two from staring at each other but there's something that they both saw in each other's eyes. It flashes very quickly. They're just not sure if it was their imagination or not.

 

It's already dark when they finished their activities. The play director calls it a day and advised that they will meet again same time the day after tomorrow. This time they'll cover theatrical acting workshop.

 

"I.... I'll just go to the loo." Dara said.

 

She knew her friends will bombard her about that staring contest and she needs to think of a good reason. She sighed. What would she say to Chaerin. She knew there's something going on with the two and she was scared that they'll fought because of her. She sighed again. She couldn't count how many times she sighed this day.

 

She was about to go out from the restroom when she heard something outside. 

 

"Oppa...what's that all about?" It's Chaerin. 

 

"I don't know what you're talking about" and it's Jiyong. 

 

"Don't you dare deny it. Everyone saw how you stared and looked at her while you were singing." Chaerin's voice is a notch higher than her normal voice. 

 

"He's looking at me while he was singing? When my eyes were closed?" Daras whispered to herself.

 

It's because of me. They're fighting because of me, Dara thought. She suddenly held her chest as something inside is clenching. She waited for Jiyong's reply but she heard nothing. 

 

​​​​​​"Don't you dare! I don't know what you're thinking there. But don't you dare. She's my friend, oppa!! You can do what you want to anyone. I could care less. BUT not her. She's my friend!!!" she heard Chaerin said in a gritted teeth. 

 

"So she knew about Kwon Jiyong's flings and she's okay with it?"  she said to herself again. "But since I am her friend she won't accept it"

 

She shook her head. What was she thinking? Is she expecting Kwon Jiyong to flirt with her? No no no, she thought while shaking her head real hard. She must be insane to think of that. Also, she's Chaerin's friend. She doesn't want to hurt her.

 

She breathes in deeply to have the courage to go out of the restroom. "Uhmm..." 

 

Both we're startled as they looked at Dara. You can see with Chaerin that she's really surprised while Jiyong has a passive face. You can't really know what's running on his mind.

 

"Eonni.."

 

"Mian...I-i heard your conversation. I was about to go out from the restroom when I heard you two." 

 

Chaerin could not say anything. She was too shocked. 

 

"To tell you the truth..." Dara sighed deeply. "I already knew that you guys are... I mean I also heard your conversation on rooftop last time... So... “

 

​​​​​​"Eonni... I..."

 

Dara shook her head, "No need to explain. I already know. You're secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone." 

 

This time, Jiyong's passive face turned into a confused and curious one. Chaerin and him looked at each other in confusion. 

 

"I know that you... You two are... Anyways, do not worry about me Chaerin. I was just surprised that he can sing that's why... “ she tried to explain.

 

​​​​​​"Are you falling to me now?" Jiyong suddenly asked which made Chaerin looked at him sharply. While Dara was taken a back with the question especially that Chaerin is here.

 

"What the... Don't you have any respect Mr. Kwon with your girlfriend. She's here with us and you dare to blurt such useless question. FYI, I won't fall to someone like you even if you're the only guy left in this world." she said out of anger. 

 

The two was just blinking at her, surprised to what she said. Kwon Jiyong can't help but laugh. There are two things why he is laughing. First she was so defensive and second she really thought... 

 

“What are you laughing about? I swear if I saw Chaerin cry because of you, I'll kill you. You conceited jerk!" she said as she kicked his shin which made Jiyong jumped out of pain. 

 

“YA!!!" he shouted as the girl walked away from them.

 

When Dara was out of sight, Chaerin laughed out loud. "Oppa, you finally met your match."

 

Jiyong glared at Chaerin as he massage his shin. "Tch.." He stared at the corridor and smiled, "I already met her a long time ago“ he whispered. 

 

​​​​​​"Mwo?" Chaerin doesn't quite hear that. 

 

"Nothing." He straightened up and started to walk his way out. Chaerin just looked at his retreating back and sighed. How would she explain everything to Dara. She closes her eyes out of frustration before following Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jinwoo! Where's Jae?" Dara asked the moment she saw Jinwoo outside the theater.

 

"We don't know noona. He's not in his class as well."

 

Dara looked at the other Blue Chords members but they just all shrug. Jaejoong was not with them during their practice. And now that the Blue Chords members do not know as well, she's getting worried. 

 

​​​​​​"We actually thought you know noona" Seungyoon said. 

 

"I have tried to call him earlier but his phone is out of reach. What happened to him." Dara wondered with worry. She tried go call Jaejoong again but to no avail. 

 

"Noona, don't worry too much. I'm sure Jaejoong-hyung is okay. Maybe he just need to do something important. " Jinwoo said.

 

Dara just nodded but she still can't help but worry. Or it could be because this is how it started when Jaejoong left her in the past, that's why she's anxious. She's not sure as well so she sighed.

 

"Who wants to eat?" the rapper TOP asks suddenly. "I'm so hungry so if you want to eat, you can come with us. I'm planning to eat in a eat-all-you-can restaurant" 

 

Everyone suddenly felt hungry. They didn't felt it earlier until TOP asked them. The Blue Chords members automatically raised their hands. Minzy jumped like a child and says she will come too. Youngbae and Seungri will tag along as well.

 

CL and Dara can feel their hunger as well but Bom is giving them a look that says "no!! Say no...jebal" from the moment TOP asks. Only Minzy was not able to get it thus she decided to come with them right away. The two, CL and Dara looked at each other then back to Bommie then to TOP then back to Bommie. Finally they looked at each other again then...

 

"Mian" they both mouthed to Bom.

 

"We'll join you oppa" CL answered. 

 

Bom sulked. She cannot believe that the two betrayed her. There she is trying to distance herself to TOP but whatever she do, the situation doesn't allow her to. 

 

"I'll pass" Jiyong said. 

 

Bom thought she can bail out too with Jiyong but... 

 

"Who says you can?" TOP says as he put his arm on Jiyongs shoulder.

 

"Hyung...." Jiyong tried to argue. 

 

"You will join us" 

 

It sends shivers on Jiyong's skin. The tone used by TOP is very commanding. 

 

"Tch..." Jiyong retorted but he knew there's nothing he can do about it. 

 

"Alright!! Kaja!!!" TOP exclaimed enthusiastically. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! Why did you eat it? It's mine!!" 

 

"You can go back and get another one. What's difficult with that?" 

 

"What's difficult?!!! WHY DON'T YOU GET ONE FOR YOURSELF INSTEAD GETTING IT FROM MY PLATE??!!" 

 

People are now looking at them as two, Dara and Jiyong, are pissing each other again. Well, more on Jiyong pissi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter