Busted xxx13xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG's POV

[A/N: all photos used ctto]

 

 

I am currently driving my car going to the bar. Remember I told you, aside from Daesung and TOP-hyung, I have two other friends you haven't met? Right? Finally, we have time to meet each other. It's been months since I've spent time with them. Typically, we always meet up weekly but due to our schedules, TOP-hyung was on Germany to shoot a movie while I have a busy schedule because of my promotions for my album, we haven't met for months now. This is the first time in few months that we will be seeing each other. Though we never lost contact as we have our own group chat or sometimes we will meet up separately.

 

I have arrived at the bar we frequent. This is not just a typical bar. This is a high end bar where in only people from high society and celebrities are allowed. They have a reserved VIP lounge on the third floor for us. I went out of my car infront of the entrance and gave the key to the Valet service. I walked inside and loud music greets me. Whoah...it is only 8:00 pm but there are already a lot of people. Well, it's normal since it is Saturday. I immediately climbed up the third floor. Those guys keep on messaging me on our group chat about my whereabouts. (ー。ー#) Tch, I already told them I am on my way. Those guys, really.

 

As I reached our table, I was welcomed by our maknae, Lee Seungri. Our cute but annoying maknae. This guy is the epitome of a playboy. You think I am the playboy? He is worst than me.

 

 

"Hyung!!" he hugged me. See how annoying he is.

 

"Yah!! Get off me." I said as I pushed him.

 

"I just miss you, hyung." he pouted.

 

"Tch...shut up!! We always see each other at the university."

 

Yes, Seungri is also studying at the university. He is a freshman business major. The reason why he is annoying? He is so loud and childish. Though we are from a different department, he always have time to disturb me there, during my lunch, vacant and even dismissal. My first year at the university is really pleasant but this school year, the maknae ruined it.

 

"Ji..." someone taps me on my shoulder. It was Youngbae. My best buddy, bestfriend. We were friends since we were kids.

 

 

"Bae!! Oraenmanhae..." I smiled. We did a high five and taps each other on the shoulder. You know, how guys greet each other? Youngbae is also a student of our university. He's a sophomore like me however he is taking up Music. I swear his voice is really amazing. And the way he dances, you'll be mesmerized.

 

"Yeah...it's been like forever since we all spent time together" Youngbae commented.

 

"You bet..But I saw Daesung the other day." I said. Then I remembered something. "I think he is hiding something from us."

 

 

Kang Daesung. Our smiling angel. I have mentioned him before. Remember? in the hospital? He is from College of Music like Youngbae. They are in the same class. Lucky, these two see each other everyday though Daesung always hang out with his bandmates more frequently.

 

"Jinjja? Daesungie...are you hiding something?" Youngbae asked as he sat down beside him.

 

"Eh? Am I hiding something? Jiyong-hyung?" he asked cluelessly.

 

I laughed at his reaction. He is really clueless. "Minzy...that rings a bell?"

 

I saw his eyes widened. Take note, he really has small eyes and for his eyes to get bigger like that, it really mean something. And his face turned red as well. So it is really confirmed, I am right. He likes Minzy-ssi.

 

"I-i d-don't u-understand you h-hyung." he is stuttering.

 

"Omo!! Gong Minzy? The one from the BroadCom department? The girl who is very popular because of her dancing skills and at the same time has a very high GPA? " Seungri asked. "Heol..Minzy is your girlfriend?"

 

=_= See how Seungri reacts? That's his normal. Reason why he is sometimes, ugh, scratch that, he is always annoying. I walked beside him and hit him at back of the head.

 

"Ouch! Hyung!!" he whined like a child.

 

"Serves you right!! Pabo!! Did I say that?"

 

"Jiyooooonnnngggggiiiieeeee!!!" then someone hugged me from behind. And who was it? It's Seunghyun-hyung, of course, also known as T.O.P.

 

 

"Hyung...get off me." I said.

 

"Shiro!! I miss you so much to let you go."

 

Here you go again. If Seungri is the maknae, he is our fake maknae. Why? Because he is even more childish than Seungri. And together, it will be chaos. Especially if his bingu self is activated.

 

"Hyung, we just saw each other a week ago...come on...let go of me!!" I wiggled my body so I can get out of him.

 

"Tch...spoilsport" TOP-hyung said as he loosened his hugged on me.

 

Finally, I was able to breathe properly. I immediately sat beside Youngbae. Seungri followed me and sat beside me. Hyung sat beside maknae. From our location, we can see everything on the first floor. This is our favorite spot. It is secluded and there are not too much people unlike on the first floor.

 

 

Booze are already placed on the table so I started drinking. Youngbae is still grilling Daesung but the latter won't budge but we know that if we keep on doing it, he's gonna give in. So I instructed maknae to make sure Daesung will tell us about it.

 

"It's really nothing." Daesung denied.

 

"Is this the reason why you're always with your bandmates? I always saw you hanging out with Kim Jinwoo's sister and friends. I'm getting jealous here, Daesung-ah" Youngbae said.

 

"Hyung...it's not that. You know we are preparing for the musical play." he gulped a beer then continued. "So we always spent our lunch together as well."

 

"I don't believe you Daesung-hyung. You are blushing!" the maknae said.

 

Daesung place his hands on both of his cheeks and that only confirms it. "Whoah...it seems like it is true." TOP-hyung added.

 

"Daesung-hyung got a girlfriend...he is with Minzy-ssi...I'm gonna spread this..." he said in a singing manner but Daesung suddenly yelled and stood up.

 

"YAH!! MAKNAE!! Stop it!! She's not my girlfriend, okay. Don't spread rumors like that. Minzy-ssi won't like it. Again, she is not my girlfriend. I like her but she's not my girlfriend." he denied and admit at the same time. He covered his mouth with his hand upon realizing what he said.

 

BINGO!! We all laughed. We all . But despite of that we are happy that our Daesungie is liking someone now. Among the four of us, he is the only one who never had a relationship or even flirted with a girl. That is why I am really surprised to see him blushed back then. We thought he will never be attracted to any girl.

 

"Stop teasing me. Why am I the only one you are teasing? There's Jiyong-hyung." Daesung exclaimed.

 

"Na?" I confusedly asked.

 

I saw TOP-hyung squinted his eyes and grinned. "Can you tell us what you know? Is Jiyong seeing someone?"

 

Honestly, I am clueless of what he was saying.

 

"Well, I am not sure but you know Kim Jinwoo's sister? Half-sister to be exact. Her name is Park Sandara. It seems like hyung is interested with her." Daesung stated.

 

I widened my eyes as realization hits me. Sh*t! I forgot about it. The last thing that I've said before I went out of her hospital room might have confused them especially Daesung. But, if they think they can get information from me, they're wrong. They won't get any. I composed myself and act innocent.

 

"I don't know what you're saying Daesungie." I lied smoothly.

 

"Park Sandara?" Youngbae said. Then he clasps his hand together. "Oh, yeah, yeah! I know her. Well, what I meant is I've seen her at the University with Kim Jinwoo. I assumed it is the pretty face, slim, child-like noona? right?'

 

Eh? Pretty face? Slim? child-like noona? I clenched my jaw on how he described Sandara. I don't know but I don't like someone describing her like that. But I should not let myself be affected. So I closed my eyes and breathes deeply.

 

"So her name is Park Sandara. Why do you think my best buddy here is interested with her? I mean, you know his type. He likes the model type of girls."

 

I just nodded at what Youngbae said, I sipped into my glass of beer. Daesung continued telling them his story. From the event that happened at the audition up until the hospital. I saw Youngbae side-eyed me but I just shrugged. When my eyes darted at TOP-hyung, he's looking at me like he is scrutinizing me. But since, I am a good actor, I know I can survived this. Well, there's nothing to survive since I am not hiding anything with them aside from...

 

"WHOOAAHHH!!! Jiyong-hyung..that's suspicious..." Seungri reacted.

 

I raised one of my brows at him and face him. "What's suspicious about that? She's my CEO's daughter. Should I treat her bad?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter