Hospital xxx11xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG's POV

 

Her voice is serenading me. I can't help but closed my eyes while listening to her soothing voice. Her voice relaxes me and that's something I cannot help. I really don't know why her effect to me was like that. It never changed.

 

♪ How can I ask for more from you, my dear

Maybe just a smile in your heart

Give me a smile in your heart ♪

 

And that ended her first song. I waited for her next song. When I heard the intro, I opened my eyes quickly. Why? Why did she chose that song? It will only make her condition worst. Today's situation is different from before. I am just staring at her and I saw that tears are already forming on her eyes. And in few seconds, it pours down. I can see she's trying to stop herself from crying. She wipes it as she continue to sing. But then in a quick second I saw her frowned but she turned around right away.

 

This is not good. I've got a feeling that she is already on her limit. I am now sitting on the edge of my seat. When it's time to sing, she face front again. But her face is too pale now. And she's getting paler and paler. Her eyes darted to mine. We were staring at each other. I can see that her condition is getting worst. I frowned. I am getting worried about her.

 

I started to stride forward to the stage. I know it is my turn after her so I take it as an excuse to go near the stage. I am already at the stage when I saw her eyes closing slowly. I was right, she was about to passed out. I immediately run towards her and catch her right away. People are shocked to what happened and they were just frozen on their spot.

 

"YAH!! Anyone CARE to CALL AN AMBULANCE!!" I shouted. Σ(`Д´ ) She needed to be sent to the hospital. I saw Kim Jinwoo running to us. Tch...late reaction? What a brother...

 

I saw Chaerin and her friends near the stage. "I already called an ambulance. They're on their way." Chaerin said.

 

I sighed in relief. I am still holding her and Jinwoo is just here staring at her. He doesn't know what to do. Everyone is asking what's going on and what happened to her. I heard one of her friend, the one with the red hair.

 

"Maybe...she...she really is sick. It is her second time passing out."

 

Then the other girl commented, "You're right, eonni. Maybe...maybe.. Dara-eonni has a sickness and she is not telling it to us. Maybe...maybe she...already have..."

 

I massaged my head. This is already getting out of hand. Whatever they are thinking, they were all wrong. My God!! Why this girl didn't tell them about it? Aisshh...

 

"YAH!!!!" I screamed. I am tired of their speculations. All of them shut up and looked at me surprisingly. I wasn't able to contain my emotions. !! (>д<*)

 

"The ambulance is here!!" someone shouted from the crowd. Their attention turned to the ambulance. Phew!! Good timing.

 

The medical team put Sandara on the stretcher carefully. They carried her and bring her inside the ambulance. I followed them and I also went inside the ambulance. I saw Chaerin following as well and she is raising one of her brows on me.

 

"Kwon Jiyong-ssi...you still have an audition right? Me, Bom and Minzy will come with them." she said sternly but I am sure she's already wondering why am I too concern about her friend.

 

But, yeah, I still have an audition. There's nothing I can do. Aisshhh... I went out of the ambulance and the three went in right away. I glanced at her one more time. I sighed. I decided to go back inside the auditorium but I also saw Kim Jinwoo and Kim Jaejoong near us.

 

"No need for you to come, Jinwoo-ah, Jaejoong-oppa. Both of you are needed here. You can go to the hospital after the audition. Do not worry about eonni. We're here." Chaerin assured the two but I saw her eyes glanced at me angrily. That was too quick that the two didn't even notice.

 

I watched as the ambulance leaves and heads off to the hospital. All students are going back to the auditorium and I went back as well.

 

 

 

 

 

The two are already infront of the elevator. GD pressed the down button but it didn't respond. It was not lighting up. He tried to press it again but it is really not working.

 

"I think the elevator's broken. Let's just used the stair." he suggested.

 

They both walked towards the stair. But the girl got frozen on her spot when they arrived there. She can't move at all. She was starting to sweat, shake and become dizzy. She was also starting to become pale.

 

"Hey, why are you still there?" he asked. He already took few steps down when he noticed that the girl is not following her. He climbs up again and touches her arms. He was surprised with her temperature. She was too cold.

 

"Why are you so cold? You're also sweating. You're cold and yet sweating. What's happening to you?" he asked concern evident in his voice.

 

The girl can't answer back. She's getting weaker and are getting dry.

 

"Hey...Sandara...are you okay? What's happening?" then he realized something. "Don't tell me you have fear of heights?"

 

Dara managed to nod a little. GD then carried her to his back which surprises the girl. But since she's too weak and she can't speak, she was not able to protest. Her heart again beats abnormally.

 

..dugdugdugdugdugdugdugdugdugdugdugdugdugdug...

 

It was so fast that she was confused if it was because of her phobia or because of the situation she was in.

 

"Close your eyes. It might help." GD suggested.

 

The girl followed him. She closes her eyes and she leaned her head to his shoulder coz she's getting dizzier. Her heart continued to beat faster and she also felt GD's heartbeat. It was fast too. Maybe because she was heavy and they are going down the stairs.

 

GD's steps are slow and careful. Not because she's heavy but because he want to make sure that they will be able to go down safely. He is humming trying to distract the girl. She almost fall asleep on his back. It seems like he's not having a difficulty going down from the rooftop to the ground floor with a girl behind him and his guitar infront of him.

 

It took them few minutes before they reached the ground floor. He puts down Dara carefully. Her panic attack magically subsided along the way. She was also surprised but she knew this is not the end of it. The after effect will kick in any second now.

 

"Gwaenchanayo? Are you...."

 

@_@

 

 

 

 

 

A tear falls down on her cheek though she's still unconscious. She might be having a bad dream. And yes, you're right, I am already here at the hospital. After my audition, I immediately went here.

 

The moment I arrived here, their friends, the red hair and the other one, looked so shock. They are whispering at each other. Well, I don't know if you can still say it's whispering when I can still hear them loud and clear.

 

"Why is he here?" the red girl hair asked.

 

"I also don't know eonni. I am also wondering why he is here? Actually, I am already puzzled since earlier. I mean, he caught Dara-eonni. Then, he was the one who yelled to call an ambulance. And now, he is here. This is really mysterious." the reddish brown haired girl said.

 

I sighed. I can hear them from where I am sitting and they're sitting on the other side of the room. I just decided not to react with what they're saying. Pretending I am not hearing them. Since I am a celebrity I can act nonchalantly.

 

"What are you do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter