Resemblance xxx12xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV

 

"but.... I am really glad you're alright now" 

 

"but.... I am really glad you're alright now"

 

"but.... I am really glad you're alright now"

 

"but.... I am really glad you're alright now"

 

I can't stop myself from thinking about it. My mind was stuck with that line and I don't know why. Dear brain...stop it already. It's been what, 12 hours since he left and you still can't get over with what he said. Why?? Let me sleep, jebal!!!

 

I am currently alone at my room, hospital suite room. My friends went home already and I told uncle and Jinwoo to go home. I can manage alone. Besides, the doctor said I just need a rest and make sure to have a good night sleep. I can even go home tomorrow.  But...my brain is not letting me fall asleep.

 

I still can't believe he said that. Why? Why would he said that to me? Well, maybe I am right, he is really bipolar. One minute he is acting nice then another minute and most of the time he's a complete jerk. Arrggghhh...I messed up my own hair like a crazy woman here.

 

However, there is something that's really bugging me. I remember the moment I opened my eyes. The first thing I saw was him but the odd thing was at first I saw GD, the guy I met at the hospital 3 years ago. I was dreaming of the past that when I woke up, the first thing I saw was GD but then the face changes right away to Kwon Jiyong's face. And presto! it is really Kwon Jiyong.

 

The odd thing about it, there's a lot of similarities of GD and him, physical similarities. That's why I was staring at him when I woke up. As I was beginning to think that GD and him is the same person, he will messed it up with his NIIIIIICE attitude. Yes, that's sarcastic.

 

The GD I know is not like him. He is not a jerk and rude person like that Kwon Jiyong. Though thinking about how he helped me back in the rooftop there's a possibility....Arrggghhh....erase erase erase!!! He is not GD. There's no ing way.

 

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But I can't. Arrrggghhhh!!! What should I do? I grabbed my phone which is sitting on the bedside table. I remember I was not able to check my phone for the whole day. When I unlocked my phone, I saw that I have received a lot of messages. I have two from Jinwoo, telling me to eat and sleep well. I have one from uncle, just saying they will fetch me tomorrow morning and to take care. I have one group message like 5 minutes ago from Minzy, Bom and Chaerin. They're just all telling me to rest and take care of my health. Aww...how sweet my friends are. I also got two messages from Jae. Just 2 minutes ago. Speaking of Jaejoong, why does he seem so quiet awhile ago?

 

From: Jaejoong <3

Hey...are you still up?

I guess you're asleep. Then goodnight!

 

I hope he's still up. I replied back to his message saying I am still awake. I waited for a minute but there was no response. I sighed. He must be asleep now. I was about to put down my phone when it rang. I checked who's calling and it was Jae. I immediately answered it.

 

"Jae!!" I heard him chuckled.

 

"What's with the tone? You seem excited.."

 

"Because I was not able to talk to you earlier. You were so quiet. It's not like you. So I thought you're mad." I pouted even I know he won't see it.

 

"You're pouting. I can sense that." he chuckled again. "Sorry for that Dara. I am not mad at you. I was just worried. I was also disappointed at myself for not being with you right away."

 

"Nah...that's fine. The girls are here anyways. And you still have things to do. You don't need to be disappointed. You went here right after and that's what matters."

 

"Thank you! Anyways, why are you still up? You should be asleep right now. The doctor said you need to get enough rest."

 

"There you are again scolding me. Are you my mother? And besides you're the one who sent a message first." Tch...look at this guy. Sending a message then will asked why I'm still awake.

 

"I just thought that maybe you're still up because I know you. You're stubborn." and he laughed.

 

"Yah!! I am not stubborn. Tch...I just can't sleep." I defended.

 

"Araseo...araseo... What's going on? Why can't you sleep? It's not like you. I know you can sleep in any places whether you're just sitting or even standing."

 

"You know what if you call just to insult me then you should not have bothered!! Uhmmp..." I heard him chuckled and that made me more annoyed. "You're really annoying, you know!! I'll hang up on you!!"

 

"Wait..wait...I'll stop laughing. I am just teasing you. I actually sent you a message just to see if you're really okay now. You got me really worried back then." he admitted.

 

When it comes to Jaejoong, I rarely get mad. I may or can be annoyed or pissed but that's it. It also won't last long. "I told you. No need to worry. I'm okay now. I just need plenty of rest."

 

"Good. So...you mentioned you can't sleep? Want me to sing for you so you can sleep?"

 

"Oh!! Good idea. Sing for me please!" I requested.

 

He started to sing for me. I decided to lay down so in any case I fall asleep it will be comfortable rather than falling asleep in sitting position. Jae's voice is really soothing to the ears. It allows my body to relax. Only two people are making me feel relaxed when listening to their voice. Jaejoong and the guy I met at the hospital 3 years ago, GD. Speaking of him, I wonder where is he right now? Is he here in Korea? Will I be able to meet him again? Will I recognized him if I meet him again? Will HE recognized me if he saw me again?

 

GD....

 

 

....the only guy who made my heart beats erratically.

 

 

 

 

 

I stretches my body as I heard people murmuring around me. I had a nice sleep. All because of Jaejoong's singing voice. I am really thankful he called me if not I might look like a zombie right now because of lack of sleep. I rubbed my eyes to help myself from opening it. My eyes still want to sleep. When I finally opened my eyes, I saw Jinwoo and uncle sitting on the sofa located at the foot of my bed. But there's someone with them. I sat up slowly so I can take a look of their visitor. When I finally did, my eyes widened upon seeing who they are. I blinked several times thinking it might be just my imagination but it wasn't.

 

"Oh! Noona...you're awake!" Jinwoo uttered. Then all of them turned their head at me except one who just moved his eyes unto me. His face is expressionless. Why is he here?

 

"An---nyeong?" I blurted out which surprised me as it sounds like a question. I just don't know what to say so it turned out like that. Hopefully, no one will notice.

 

"Finally, you're awake." Uncle said. "We're waiting for you to wake up so we can process your discharged and we can all eat breakfast."

 

"Oh? Mian...You could have woke me up"

 

"No..no...it's fine. The doctor said you need plenty of sleep right? So we just waited for you." Uncle answered.

 

"And as if you will wake up even if we try to." I heard him speak and that made me glare at him.

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong-ssi!" Jinwoo reacted. My dongsaeng is being protective again.

 

"Jinwoo...Jiyong is still older than you. You must not used that tone at him." Uncle scold him. I saw the jerk smirked at Jinwoo. "And besides, Jiyong has a point. Dara is really a heavy sleeper. Even if you nudge or shake her if she is on a deep sleep, it's useless." then he laughed.

 

( ゜o゜) My mouth hanged literally. I can't believe it. Did uncle just teased me? Collaborated with that jerk? Well it is not just me who were surprised with that. Others as well even the jerk. I think he realized we were so quiet while he was laughing so he stop.

 

He cleared his throat, "Eherm! Jinwoo helped your noona prepare her things while I'll process her hospital papers."

 

"Ne..appa!"

 

"By the way, Dara, Jiyong and his manager will be coming with us for lunch."

 

I just nodded. As if I could do anything about it. Jinwoo stride towards me as I stood up from the bed. We were quietly fixing my things as I listen to Kwon Jiyong and his manager's conversation. Uncle left them here with us. Unfortunately, they're speaking in Korean so I do not understand it. I don't want to asks Jinwoo what they're talking about. He might think I am interested with that Kwon. But there's something I am itching to asked.

 

I moved beside Jinwoo and whispered, "Jinwoo-ah, why are they here?"

 

"I also don't know, noona. But from what I know, appa invited them." Jinwoo told me.

 

I raised one of my brows. My eyes darted to Kwon Jiyong. I am not sure of it but I caught him looking at me. Or was it just my imagination? I shook my head. Probably my imagination. Why would he looked at me? Anyways, looking at him, my heart skips a beat. Yah!! heart...what's going on with you? I breathe in and out. Calming down myself. No way my heart will beat because of that jerk. Tch!

 

As soon as we were done fixing my things, uncle came back. We're ready to go. Uncle said we will eat our brunch outside. He already made a reservation. Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter