Karma xxx7xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV

 

I really can't believe what I am seeing. Is this real? Is he real? I blinked my eyes several times making sure I am seeing the right thing. I know I look stupid right now staring at him. I wanted to run to him and hug him. Eh? What am I saying? I should not feel delighted seeing him. I reminded myself. I shook my head and whispered, "No..I don't miss him. I should not hug him. What he deserved is a strangle on the neck."

 

"Who would you like to strangle, eonnie?'

 

I jumped on my place. !Σ(×_×;)! I was startled with CL. "Yah! Chaerin-ah...you startled me. I didn't know you are here." I was really surprised when I heard CL's voice.

 

"I was already here before you arrived, eonnie. You probably didn't notice me because you are staring at Kim Jaejoong. His handsome right? Anyways, who are you talking about that you wanted to strangle?" CL asked.

 

"Huh?..ah...eh..that's nothing..hehehehe" (^_^;) I don't want to tell her yet unless I am sure it was really my bestfriend Jae.

 

She looked at me like reading if I was telling the truth or not. But she asked no more. Unlike Bom, CL is a not a nosy person. I could also tell she is a bit of a silent type girl. She can be loud, yes, but one thing I noticed she like to keep to herself.

 

I looked back at the stage only to find out that Jinwoo and his bandmates are fixing their equipments already. Some of the people inside the lounge started to leave but some are staying. Mostly girls. They're trying to grab the attention of the band members especially Jae.

 

I glanced at him. He is busy putting his guitar back to its case. A part me wanted to run there and hug him but there is also a part of me that wanted to strangle him to death. I am also getting teary-eyed not because I'm sad but because I am so much annoyed. Annoyed as I remember what he did back then and that he didn't show himself yesterday when he had the chance. I was staring at him and our eyes meet again.

 

"Noona!!" I heard Jinwoo's voice. I gave Jae a nasty look before darting my eyes to my stepbrother. I smiled at him. ^__________^ Trying to hide my annoyance to their vocalist.

 

Jinwoo suddenly went down the stage and run towards me. He pulled and dragged me to the backstage. "Ppalli, noona! I'll introduce you to Jaejoong-hyung."

 

Huh? Wait...wait... I am not ready yet. What will I say to him? Should I act like I don't know him. Wait!!! I am not ready. Ottoke!!! I looked for Chaerin to asked help but she's not there anymore. Waaahhhh!!! Bomi, Minzy-ah, Chaerin-ah!! Where are you when I needed you girls?!!!

 

"Hyung...Jaejoong-hyung!!" he called him. "I want you to meet Dara-noona. You weren't able to meet her last time."

 

Jae looked at both of us and smiled. I clenched my fist. His eyes glance at me and I can see the gentleness in that. But there's something else, guilt. Hmmmp!! That's right he should feel guilty.

 

"Noona, this is our vocalist, Kim Jaejoong." Jinwoo looked at me with wide eyes. "Eh.......noona? Why are you crying?'

 

Huh? Me? Crying? I touched my cheeks and to my surprised there are tears on it. I didn't realized that my tears are already falling. I was so annoyed to see him this close. I remember he left without even telling me. And he really did that on the day of our graduation. I am just staring at him right now with my tears that keeps on pouring. I am so annoyed and at the same time I miss him. I'm not gonna lie, I miss him so much.

 

"Dara...." I heard him speak. "Mianhae...I am really really sorry."

 

"Hyung? Noona?" Jinwoo asked.

 

SORRY? Just sorry? After what he did, that's the only thing he will tell me? What the...I wiped my cheek harshly and stride towards him.

 

"You!!! Jaejoong Kim!!!!" I yelled. (`_´メ)

 

I can see he is backing away so I stride faster than usual and immediately clinged on his back. My arms are on his neck. Strangling him. I heard him cough and he also tried to stop me.

 

"Dara-ah...stop...*cough* please *cough* ... I... can't... *cough* breath" he pleaded.

 

I can feel he is already out of breath. But I don't care. This is what he deserves. I tightened my hold on him. I told you he's gonna get from me.

 

"YAH!! YOU, JAEJOONG!!! AFTER LEAVING WITHOUT TELLING ME ALL I WILL HEAR FROM YOU IS SORRY? THEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE ME YESTERDAY BUT WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU HIDE FROM ME, YOU BASTARD!!! I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!" I ranted on and on while my tears are still pouring.

 

"Noona...stop it. Jaejoong-hyung cannot breathe now." I heard Jinwoo stopping me.

 

"Noona, at this rate you'll kill hyung" it was Seungyoon.

 

Kill? That's exactly what I am doing. Both are trying to remove my hold from Jaejoong. They don't understand. This guy needs beating. But the two men are strong. The two was able to loosen my arms that's strangling Jaejoong's neck. Good for him, my arms are tired and weak now so they were able to removed it from Jae's neck. I can hear him panting. He's catching his breath. I glared at him while Jinwoo sat me on a chair. My hands are clenched into fist. I am really annoyed.

 

"Noona...stop crying. Please." Jinwoo pleaded. "Can you please explain to me...to us what's going on?"

 

"That guy....." I pointed him accusingly. "*sniff* he left without telling me... *sniff* he left me.... *sniff* alone... *sniff* he....I will strangle him again" I tried to reach him but Jinwoo, Seungyoon and Daesung hold me.

 

"We can't still understand, noona." Daesung said.

 

"Uhmmm.." It was him. I glared at him. Trying to stop myself from beating him. I was still crying. My tears keep on pouring. It is not really because I am sad but more of annoyance. I am always like this. Whenever I feel frustrated, upset or annoyed and I can't do anything, I'll just cry. That's how I released my feelings.

 

He continued talking, "....we know each other. Dara and I.....we're friends."

 

The three guys gasped in surprise. They were so surprised about what they heard. "How did it happened?" Jinwoo asked.

 

"We've met back in highschool. About 4 years ago. I transferred to her school when my parents we're working there. That's where I met her. She was a classmate and we became friends. On the day of our graduation, I....I went back here....without telling her." he explained as he turned his gaze at me.

 

I wiped my tears. I don't want him to think that I am crying because of him. Well, technically, it is because of him. Since I am hurt and disappointed at him. I was looking down when I see a pair of shoes infront of me. I looked up and at the same time he kneeled.

 

"Dara-ah..." but I cut him off.

 

"Why?....Why did you leave me? *sob sob* Why you didn't tell me you're leaving? *sob sob* Why did you hide yesterday instead of showing yourself to me? *sob sob* why? WHY? TELL ME WHY?" It was so loud that my voice cracked. My tears pour down again. I tried hiding my face using my hands but he removes it. He wipe my tears and then he hold both of my hands, caressing it.

 

"Dara-ah...I am really sorry. I didn't want to leave you alone. It's just....it's something inevitable. I know I should've told you. And that's my mistake. I was not able to say goodbye. Again, I am sorry for that. And as what happened yesterday, it was...I was afraid. I know you're mad at me because of what I did back then. So I was afraid to show myself to you. I'm sorry." he explained.

 

I was sniffing hard. I am trying to stop myself from crying. I was just staring at him. I can see in his eyes that he is sorry. Aside from that, I saw the guilt in his eyes again. But if I thought it was because of what he did back then, I was wrong. I can feel there's something more to it. I opened my mouth then closed it again. I bit my lips. I wanted to asked what's that all about but when I looked into his eyes again, it was there no more. Am I just imagining it? Maybe. Well, anyways, should I forgive him easily?

 

"Jae.... I........"

 

 

 

 

 

JAEJOONG's POV

 

I am right now at the house of Jinwoo and Dara. It's Saturday and of course, we don't have a class. We decided to teach Dara the Korean language. And right now, she's answering some questions we prepared for her. I can see that it was hard for her to answer. She keeps on looking at the paper blankly. I shook my head. She really doesn't change. I know she's not listening well to us. Dara has never been a lacking student. She's really good at studying but when it comes to studying Korean, she doesn't listen that's why the lesson won't stick to her stubborn brain.

 

After awhile, she gave us her paper but...

 

=_= me

>_< Jinwoo

 

"What?" she asked irritatingly.

 

"Seriously noona. Are you listening to us? Aissh.." Jinwoo complained.

 

"Jinwoo-ah..I told you, don't expect much. I already tried to teach her before but when it comes to Hangeul, she's always like that."

 

I saw her glared at me. "What do you said Jae? I am always what? Are we forgetting something here?" she threatened.

 

I gulped as I saw her evil grin. "No...I mean...I understand you. It's not easy learning the language. hehehehe..." I laughed awkwardly.

 

"Noona...this is a serious matter. Out of 50 items, you only got 20? Not even half?" Jinwoo squinted his eyes. "Are you doing this because of Jaejoong-hyung? Are you really trying to make it hard for him?"

 

Jinwoo can't do anything but sighed at her sister. I know it is not about her trying to make it hard for me. She is not just focusing on it, that's why she can't learn it easily. And speaking of her making my life harder....how can I get out from it?

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter