First Day High xxx3xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA's POV

 

I arrived at my class at exactly 9 in the morning. I arrived before my professor went inside the room. Sweat are evident on my face. Who wouldn't? I had a hard time finding my building and classroom. I even got lost. Phew...This university is too huge for me. @_@

(A/N: photo cto)

 

"Ms. Park!!"

 

"Huh?" I was startled with my professor's voice.

 

"I said, can you introduce yourself to the class?" he said.

 

I bowed at my professor and to my classmates.

 

"Hi! My name's Sandara Park. You can call me Dara. Nice to meet you all." I smiled at them and found out that most of them are whispering at each other though I can hear it. Why bother whispering when I can still hear them? The thing is, though I can hear them I still don't know what they're whispering about since they're talking in Korean. =_=

 

"You may sit there on the vacant seat, Ms. Park."

 

I stride towards the vacant seat and I can sense that my classmates are all staring at me. What is wrong with this people? Don't they know that staring is rude? What's going on here? This is a strange welcome huh...but I just decided to ignore them. I focus myself to my professor who is currently starting to discuss the lesson.

 

Finally, the bell rings signifying that the class ended. I was about to stand up when a group of girls surrounded me. What do they want? They are all looking at me.

 

"Hi!" the girl infront of me said. She has a blonde hair and good skin, I may say. She's pretty, yes. But there's something off about her. So I just smiled at her.

(photo cto)

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Kim Taeyeon-imnida. Bangapseumnida! Hokshi, dangsineun SK Hynix CEO-wa gwanryeoni isseumnikka?"

 

Uhmmm... @_@ Okay...I don't understand her. Why is she talking to me in Korean? I thought this university uses English language or is it just the professors who use that? But that doesn't make sense, it should be vice versa. But anyway, yeah, I looked at her cluelessly. I saw her eyes widen in realization.

 

"Oh my God...you don't speak Hangeul? What are you?" she said and the other girls laughed.

 

What is the problem of these girls? And why is she talking like that? It is so "maarte". I don't know how to translate that in English, hmmm...it is synonymous to pretentious, I guess. Like the way she speaks is not normal. Like she's trying so hard to speak like Americans do. It is making me cringe.

 

"Uhmm..sorry but it's time for the next class." I stood up and left them behind. I don't want to talk to them or her. I walked away from them as fast as I can. It's official I don't like her. But I am really curious of what she said? I should really learn Hangeul. Haiisst..

 

"Are you thinking..."

 

"Acckk!!" I shrieked. I clutched my heart as someone just spoke behind me.

 

"Oh..sorry...did I surprised you?"

 

I nodded tentatively. When I looked at her, what I noticed is her long straight bright red hair.

(photo cto)

 

She's taller than me, a bit. I just don't know if it's because of her heels or if she is really tall. I glanced at her legs as she was wearing a short black skirt, her legs are so long and y. Just to clarify, I am not gay or biual. No offense to them. It's just that her legs are really y. It is not thin like mine. And her body, she has a very y body with a future as huge as this university. You get what I meant right? kekeke.. Aside from that her skin was like of a porcelain doll. It looks smooth and soft. I was ogling at her when I heard her voice.

 

"Hi! I am Park Bom. You can call me Bom..." she introduced herself. She offered her hand for a shakehand and I did. That's when I realized there are 2 other girls beside her. They smiled at me and I smiled back. I just hope they're not the same as the other girls.

 

"Hi..I'm Dara." I answered back.

 

"We know. We're classmates." Bom said. "These are my friends, Lee Chaerin and Gong Minzy."

 

"Yow. Lee Chaerin here. You can call me CL." said the girl with ash blonde hair.

 

CL, she's the epitome of a bad girl. Her clothes are just simple, but the way she brought her clothes will give you a "don't mess with me" aura. And aside from that, the brand. My God, the brand screamed fashion. Right now, she's wearing a pale blue skinny jeans with sleeveless shirt. Her shoes is the black Rick Owens high-top sneakers. A Chanel black suspenders was dangling on each side of her pants. With accesories like bracelets, necklace and shades.

(photo cto)

 

"Me? You can call me just by my name, Minzy!" said the other girl.

 

Minzy, how can I describe her? She looks young. I guess she's younger than me. Well, that's already given since I stopped studying so I am really older than them. Back to Minzy, so yeah she looks even younger than the two. She's pretty as well as the other two. And just like CL, this girl has its own style. But the difference? If CL has a swag feel, this girl has a hiphop feel. She's wearing a black sleeveless crop top, tattered jeans match with a brown Timberland boots. She has a long hair with reddish brown hair with a cap she wears backwards.

(A/N: not sure if that is a Timberland shoes though. photo cto)

 

So in short, I can say that these girls are the IT girls of this campus. Not that other girl. What was her name again? Uhmmmm....ahh...Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. Yes, I understand that part that she said, though it's Korean. It is just basic introduction.

 

Anyways, back to this three, looking at their outfit, I suddenly became conscious of my own clothes. Standing infront of them I don't feel confident anymore. How could I, when these girls are wearing stylish clothes while me because I woke up late, well even I didn't wake up late, just wore whatever I could grab on my closet which is, I looked at myself, a simple white shirt and jeans. Plus the backpack.

 

(photo cto)

 

"Nice to meet all of you" I said to them.

 

"We saw what happened back there. I guess you were curious what Taeyeon asked you right?" the Bom girl said.

 

"Ahh..you're right Bom-ssi. I was thinking about that. How did you know?" I asked.

 

"You were spacing out while walking awhile ago. By the way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter