Tension xxx14xxx

My Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEJOONG's POV

 

[A/N: Jaejoong's house is the same house used by Lee Min Ho on his drama Legend of the Blue Sea. Some photos I've used was taken from the drama itself so you might see still shots with the actors in it. And again, photos are not mine so ctto ^^]

 

 

 

It's Sunday. A boring day. I usually spend my weekend at Kim's residence but that was when I was still helping Jinwoo in teaching Dara the language. But now that we're done, I am stuck at home, in my room.

 

For most, Sunday is family day. But not in my home. My parents are never home. So I decided to live alone. Not that I don't like it. It's actually good for me. My respect to my parents were long gone since 3 years ago. Well, enough of that. I don't want to talk about it.

 

Anyways, how can I make my day productive? I need to do something for the time to ticked fast. I grabbed my guitar and played a random song. Hoping it will help. Two, three songs and I grew tired. It doesn't help. Maybe I'll just sleep.

 

*dingdong, dingdong*

 

I woke up because of the doorbell. My sleep is getting deep already when the doorbell rings. Tch...who the hell is that?  This should be better important. If not, I don't know what I will do. I immediately went down and went out of the house going to the gate. I do not have maids. We're not rich but we're not poor either. I guess I can say we're from upper middle class but I do not need maids. I can take care of myself alone.

 

Anyways, I am already here at the gate and I am trying to open it quickly. Whoever that person on the other side, he/she is really irritating. That person keeps on pushing the doorbell. I managed to open the gate.

 

"WHA......" I suddenly stopped.

 

"Annyeong!"

 

"D-dara?!" I was surprised. "How did..."

 

"I asked Jinwoo. You won't let me in?" she pouted.

 

"Oh..mian! Come in!" as I opened the gate widely.

 

We are now walking inside my house. I am relieved that my parents are not here. They sometimes visit me.  We went inside the house. When I looked at her face, I smiled. She looks so amazed of what she is seeing.

 

"It's beautiful here. But you live alone?" she asked and I just nodded. "Why? Where are your parents?"

 

I frowned to that, "You know my parents. They're busy with their work so I decided to live alone."

 

"Oh...I see."

 

She walked and looked around. And she froze in front of the pool. "You've got a pool? Inside?"

 

You can see that she was really surprised with it. I nodded as I chuckled because of her reaction. "Yah...as if you don't have a pool at your house. It's even bigger than mine."

 

"I know. But it's outside the house, Jae. Not inside." she rolls her eyes at me.

 

I walked behind her and holds her shoulders. I turned her back to the living room. "Why don't you just sit down here in the sofa while I prepare drinks for both of us."

 

"Araseo." she agreed. "I bought a cake by the way. Bring plates when you're done with the drinks."

 

I shook my head as I walked towards my kitchen. Look at this girl. She acts like she's the owner of the house. I prepared drinks for both us and put it on a tray together with plates and fork.

 

"Here's the plate and drinks, princess. Anything else?" I said like I am her servant.

 

"Yah!! Are you mocking me?' she complained while she slapped me on my shoulders.

 

"Ouch!! Apayo!!"

 

She just stuck her tongue out. I sat beside her and place the plates on the coffee table. "By the way, what brings you here?"

 

"Nothing." she shrugged. "I just miss you. And someone told me you went to the hospital yesterday only to found out I am already discharged. Sorry for not telling you. I forgot."

 

She's right. I went in the hospital yesterday. Unfortunately, she is no longer there."So this is a peace offering?" She nodded while pouting. I can't helped but admire her with her cuteness.

 

"Since it's my favorite cake flavor, you're already forgiven." She smiled and hugged me which made my heart beats erratically as usual.

 

"But are you really okay now? Is it fine for you to go out? You just got out of the hospital yesterday."

 

"I am fine, Jae. I already had my rest in the hospital. Besides, I am not sick."

 

I am really glad that she is already fine. Since we do not have anything to do, I suggested we watch movies. That's what we usually do when we were still in highschool. Good old days. For her whole stay at my house, we didn't do anything but to watch movies. Until she fell asleep. I straightened her on the sofa and put a blanket on her.

 

It's been awhile since we spent movie marathon together. Well, that's obvious since we haven't seen each other for 3 years. I am really happy that she gave a time to visit me here. It was unexpected. I stared at her face and was mesmerized by her beauty. Looking at her face made me remember the first time I met her. I am already attracted to her since day one. I fixed her hair that's blocking her face and I can't help but move closer to her. There is something in her that makes yourself drawn into her.

 

I moved closer to her face and my eyes darted to her lips. I know this is not the right since she is asleep and it feels like I am taking advantage of her. But I am already drawn to her lips. I moved closer and closer to her. Only one inch apart. BUT..

 

..my doorbell suddenly rings. I immediately moved my face away from her, afraid that she will wake up because of the doorbell. And I am right, when I looked back at her, she's already awake. Did she saw me? ! I don't usually cursed but if she saw me, I am really ed up. And I know I will not be able to give her a good explanation.

 

"Jae, your doorbell.." she said sleepily.

 

H-huh? Oh yeah...someone's on the door. I almost forgot. I stood up and walked to the door. Before I went out, I looked back at her. She looks normal. Seems like she didn't see me. I sighed in relief. I walked outside my house and opens the gate. I was shocked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter