Chapter 2

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

Suju Dorm

Suju have dance practice in the morning. Everyone in the dorm already preparing themself. EeTeuk is not there with them. EeTeuk sleeps at his own house. As usual, they will call everyone who are not in the dorm to ensure everyone's condition.

"Teuk hyung can't make it today. He has high fever. But, we need to rush and no one can help him. He can't even stand up on his own. I'm really worried. Hyung always take a good care of us when we are sick. But, we can't be there for Teuk hyung." DongHae tell everyone. "Yah! Don't you dare even try to cry. I'll get someone to accompany him." HeeChul said while warning DongHae the crybaby.

"Taeng. Are you free today?" HeeChul asked TaeYeon on the phone. "Neh, oppa. I'm free today because tomorrow I'll be super busy." TaeYeon answered. "Can you help us to accompany Teuk in his house? He has high fever and he is alone now. He can't even stand on his own. We are damn worried since we all have schedules all day. Can you help us?" HeeChul explained.

"Sure, oppa. In fact, I'll be really angry with all of you if you are not informing me about my Teukie oppa." TaeYeon said. "Gomawo, Taeng. I'll text you the address and the passcode for his house." HeeChul said. He feel relieved. He know he can put EeTeuk in her care. "Neh, oppa. Just don't let Teukie oppa know." TaeYeon requested. "Ara, ara." HeeChul said and chuckled. 

TaeYeon already in front of EeTeuk's house. She already cooked him porridge. She also bought some medicine. She key in the passcode. As she entered the house, she walked into the rooms to find EeTeuk. She found EeTeuk sound asleep in the second room. So, she just leave EeTeuk to sleep some more. The house is quite nice but as EeTeuk live alone, the house become a mess. So, she decided to clean up the house and do the laundry for him. 

TaeYeon POV

I never felt so happy cleaning up and doing the laundry before. But, unknowingly I feel so excited and happy doing so now. "I start to smile unknowingly, It feels like only good things are going to happen, My day’s excitement that no one else can bother, I can feel it. Oh, day by day, day by day, my heart, I’ll fill it with love, like your heart too, Like a soft cream, let’s look upon each other, Please think only of the good things." I sing Day by Day while smiling. Then, I heated up the porridge that I've cooked for Teukie oppa. I bring the porridge together with medicine and water to his room.

I am melted to see his sleeping face. So calm. I trace his face from his hair, his forehead, his beautiful eyes, his sharp nose to his nice shape lips. I cupped his cheek. I can feel the heat. I kiss his forehead. "Taengoo~" he muttered before blinking his eyes. I gave him my best smile. He looks shock. For sure he is not expecting me to be here. "Why are you here? How you come in?" Teukie asked me in confusion. Even his wake up voice is still so soft and make me melt.

"Because my beloved boyfriend is really sick and don't even want to tell me. Fortunately, I have a beloved oppa telling me my beloved boyfriend's condition. So, I'm here to feed you and treat you like a nurse." I said just to . "Cute dorky nurse?" he asked me. "Yes. So, before I leave today you must be able to attend all your schedule tomorrow." I said. "If I'm still sick, will you sleep here?" he said while smirking showing his cute dimple. "That's sound quite ert." I said while frowning cutely. 

"Hahah. Just kidding. I don't want to make you worried like this." he said. I feel so touched with his consideration yet I also feel hurt being ignored. "Ani. Later, anything happened at least please inform me. I can't help to be worried about you since you are my man and I love you. But, if I am an important person for you I need to know." I said to him while cupping both of his cheeks. "Ara Mrs. Park, ara. You too. Do inform me if anything happen." he said. I love how he called me Mrs. Park. As if he already marked me as his property. 

"So, now. You must eat before taking your medicine." I said already holding the bowl. "Ahh~" I said while shoving the spoon into his mouth like a mom feeding her baby. He eats all the porridge. "Your appetite is not like a sick person." I said to him. "Thanks to your tasty porridge. I can never finish it if it is not yours." he said and shrugged. "Thanks for your compliment. So, can I get a kiss here as a reward?" I said as I pointed to my right cheek. I really just wanted to . But, to my surprise he do kiss me. Not only on my right cheek but on both of my cheeks. I'm blushed. I'm shy. I take one of his pillow to cover my blushing face. But, it really not helping because it smells exactly like him. I'm blushing more and more. I just laughed my ahjumma laugh because I'm really shy. 

"Now, just take your bath or anything. I will be going out for a while because you already have nothing in your fridge. We need to have lunch and maybe dinner together. So, I need to fill your fridge in case you will stay here longer." I said while holding and tangling my hands with his hands. "You are going to leave me?" he said and kiss the back of my hands. I'm melting with just everything about him. "Neh. Only for a while. I'll be back. No worries. We have all day." I said to him. He grabbed my hands tighter and finally let go of my hand. 

I walked to the nearest supermarket to buy the groceries, chicken, meat and fishes. "Yah. You are TaeYeon right? Why are you here? I know that LeeTeuk has a house here. But, are you here because of him?" an Ahjumma asked me when I pay for the groceries. "Ani. I don't know he live here. I'm here visiting my sick cousin." I said to cover up. Luckily, she buys it. 

I returned to Teukie oppa's house to find him sleeping in the living room. I started to cook for lunch. As I'm so into the cooking that I'm shocked to feel someone backhugs me and tucking his chin on my shoulder. I can feel his hot breath. "You've cleaned my house and do my laundry. Thanks but also mian." he said to me. "Ani. Don't feel sorry. I'm doing it happily. I love it. I can't let you stay in mess. I don't know for how long will you stay here." I said honestly. "Then, gomawo. You did a great job. In fact, this will be our house Mrs. Park. Do you like this house? Or do we need to pay for interior designer?" he asked me. I'm smiling brightly. "So far, I do love this house. But, later we'll see if we need one." I said while escaping his hug and turn to him. "Now, just sit there. You are not recovered enough." I said while pushing him slowly to the chair. He just watching me cooking for our lunch. 

We feed each other. He keep on praising my food. I'm glad that he loved it. We talked and talked. We are in our own little world. He make me feel really happy. I'm really not regret my decision to spend my free day taking care of him. After we have our lunch, we just cuddling while watching television. I fall asleep in his warm hug. I feel safe in his hug. As if nothing in this world will hurt me. 

EeTeuk POV

Having her today taking after me is such a great memories to be kept for the rest of my life. Seeing the worried and love in her eyes make me loving her more and more. She makes me feel that I'm so special for her, I'm too important for her. Seeing how she feels happy cleaning my house, doing my laundry and cooking for me make me feel that she is the one and only. "There’s no one like you, even if I look around it’s just like that, where else to look for? A good person like you, a good person like you, with a good heart like you, a gift as great as you. How lucky that I’m the person who will try his hard to protect you, where else to look for? A happy guy like me, a happy guy like me, the guy with the happiest smile like me." I sing No Other to her as I really mean the whole song for her. 

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

EeTeuk POV

I'm waiting for Taengoo in a cafe near our dorm. I just bought two strawberry shakes for us. I can see her panting as she sit in front of me. She must be running hard. "Jeongmal mianhe, oppa. I'm late." Taengoo said still catching her breath.

"Gwenchanna. You don't really need to run like this. It is not that I've waited for you so long. In fact, I don't really care waiting for you." I said and giving her my sweetest dimple smile. 

"Oppa! Can I see your phone?" she asked me. I don't really feel hesitate. I just handed her my phone. "Can I look for pictures here?" she asked me. I just nodded. "There are only bunch of nonsense guys there if you want to see." I said. "Ya, oppa! This EunHae couple always hugging and kissing each other. Also HanChul and SiChul. This picture of SiChul is really like a couple. I bet YuRi will surely feel jealous of SiChul. I don't really know the charismatic SiWon oppa will has this kind of ugly picture. Super Junior do teach him well all these years. Daebak! I miss KiBum oppa looking at all KiHae picture also his picture with SiWon oppa, HanGeng oppa, Chul oppa and you. They are all so close with you. You must be missing KiBum oppa and HanGeng oppa, right?" she said to me while scrolling over all the pictures in my phone. "Sure. I miss them a lot. I still believe that one day all 13 of us will perform together in one stage. Not to forget uri ZhouMi and Henry. I really love them." I said with all my heart.

"Oppa! This picture is so nice. Errm. I know that you might not allow me to do this. But, jebal oppa. I really want to have some secret code with you. Like this picture. I have a quite similar picture. Can we upload in SNS and put similar caption?" she pleads me. I know this will happen. I take a deep breath. "You know too well of its consequence, right?" I asked her.

"Ara. I do know. It is a NO, right?" she said already frowning and pouting. I smiled. "It is a YES actually. But, I'm not letting you do this everytime you ask. You know too well that it is so dangerous, right? People will bash us. I don't want it to happen to you." I said to her. "Gomawo, oppa. I'll take the risk." she said already want to post something. I stopped her. "No. Let me post it first. So, if people want to bash us I'll just let them bash only me. Because I'm the one who started it. You've had enough already. I can't let that happen anymore. You are fragile. I'll take the responsibility. Just let me post it first. You just post it tomorrow." I said. I'm really worried about her. I can't let her being hurt again. I'll Protect You, Taengoo.

TaeYeon POV

Teukie oppa. I loved it when I can see his
 overflowing love in his eyes. I'm ready to take all the bashes because I've faced them before. In fact, I'm the one courting him. I'm the one who suggests this crazy idea. I'm the one who should receive all the responsibility. But, he is the one who willing to take all the responsibility for me. He is willing to shield me from everything. As if I'm too special for him. Just like before. Saranghae, Teukie oppa my fallen angel.