Chapter 4

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

Suju Dorm

EeTeuk POV

I'm talking with Taengoo on phone for about an hour already. We had a bet on who will got more likes on SNS for our secret code picture we post before. I bet on her because I know she has many followers. She bets on me because she said I have many fans because I'm MC-ing and because I'm Super Junior leader. 

Finally, I won because she had more likes. Just like I expected. "Oppa, let me see who won the bet. Should I say, I won because I had more likes?" Taengoo said in a very sweet voice. "Wait, Tangoo. We bet on each other, dear. So, jagiya. Yes, you got more likes, but I won." I said proudly. "Neh, oppa. What do you want?" Taengoo asked me. "Two requests. First, one last thing I want to listen before we sleep is your voice singing for me. Second, cook for me tomorrow and bring to our shooting set." I said. "Neh, oppa. I'll cook for your lunch together with other Suju oppas." Taengoo said.

"This throbbing I felt for the first time, with peacefulness of the world. More loveable than anyone else. When I turn my head, at your smile,
Unknowingly, I reach my hand out, like this.

Cause you are, the light that fell on me, You are, like a beautiful dream, With seven rays, the whole world,
Is dyed even more beautifully, always. Yeah U R.

You are always beside me, You are inside of my tender heart, Even more shining and beautifully,
It fills the night sky, You’re my star, Yeah U R, Oh U R
U R, Oh U R" Taengoo sings her song U R for me. I know she skipped the lyrics because she still can't share with me everything, her feeling, her worries. I sleep with her voice lingering in my head. This is such a beautiful feeling.

Next day

No One POV

Suju have shooting together. They are having fun as always. Teasing each other, pick on each other, hugging and kissing each other. All of them can smell something fishy about their leader. He seems extra happy. So, during the break they start to tease their leader. "Hyung! Why are you so happy today?" EunHyuk asked him. "Ya! I'm with you all now. That's why I'm happy. Isn't that obvious?" EeTeuk said. "Ani. It is different, hyung." DongHae said still confuse. "Where will we have our lunch?" ShinDong already rubbing his tummy. 

"Hmm, here." EeTeuk said without expression. "Here?" DongHae asked. "I bet, someone is coming." HeeChul said and shrugged. They all continue their shooting.

EeTeuk POV

I'm really happy today. Last night, Taengoo promised me to cook me lunch. Not to forget my members. She really needs to cook a lot. Actually it is not even matter to me if she cooks or not. I just really miss her. I can't wait for lunch. I can't wait to meet her.

Finally, lunch time. But, Taengoo is not here yet. I'll wait some more. "Hyung! We'll have overseas concert with TaeYeon in two weeks, right?" Yesung asked. "Neh. Not only us." I answered. "You better not show your lovey dovey." HeeChul warned me. Hahah. They know us too well. "I'll let you to take care of her in front of fans. But, she is mine off camera." I said. "I'll do anything if it is meant to cover both of you up." HeeChul said. 

"Surprise! Oppa, you must be hungry. Jeongmal mianhe, I'm late." Taengoo shouted. My smile automatically formed hearing her sweet voice. Taengoo already runs to me. She hugged and kiss my cheek. "Ya! Don't make me puke here." HeeChul said while rolling his eyes. Taengoo just giving them a friendly hug. "Here, I bring food for oppa. But, for sure Teukie oppa's food is more special." Taengoo said and winking to me. I give her my angelic dimple smile. 

"I should asked HyoYeon to cook. So, I might get special food also. If with SooYoung she will surely eat my portion also. But, seeing her eats make me feel happy." EunHyuk said and shrugged. "As if both of them really into you." Taengoo already teasing him. "Let me feed you, oppa. Ahh~" Taengoo said and shoving me the food. She is really great in cooking. And the food will surely be more tasty when she feed me. My oh my! I really into her. She surely has the power on me.

"Ya, DongHae! Why are you crying?" EunHyuk asked DongHae worriedly. "Ani. I just remembering my moments with Sica." DongHae answered while wiping his tears. "Don't cry Hae. I know you miss her. Later, I'll talk to Krystal." I said to comfort my dongsaeng. I know he really miss his Ice Princess. "Ani. I'll talk to Krystal." Taengoo said while staring at me. I can see some kind of fire in her eyes. "Wae? I can smell jealousy here." I . "Neh, neh. You'll have more time with her. So, just let me meet her instead of you oppa." Taengoo said admitting her jealousy. I feel really happy seeing her jealousy. 

"Oppa, can we take selca and post it in SNS? Jebal." Taengoo asked me with her aegyo. I need to be tolerated her at the same time protecting her. "Selca only for us to keep. We'll take picture together with them and I'll not standing beside you. You take my phone and post it for me. We'll take same picture next two week when we have have concert overseas. Agree?" I suggest to her. I really don't want her to post it first since I know she will be bashed later. And I don't want that to happen. "Gomawo, oppa! Do you really need to post it first, again? Jjinja, oppa? You know people will bash you first, right?" Taengoo asked me. I can see that she is worrying about me from her eyes. "Taengoo, you know what I am up for right?" I said to her. "I'm not that fragile, oppa." Taengoo said looking down to her tangled fingers. "I know. You know I'm not doing that because you are fragile. I'm doing this because I love you and I've promised that I'll Protect You." I said while patting her head. I can see her smiling and she hands her hand on me. I just handed her my phone. I give her my angelic dimple smile.

TaeYeon POV

He really has some kind of power on me. His request never made me feel burdened. In fact, I love to sing for him and cook for him. Even, doing his laundry or cleaning his house. I feel really enjoy doing things for him. I know that I'm falling more and more in his love for me. This is what I really make me drown for him. I can do nothing when he say he will protect me. I know I can trust him to protect me for the rest of my life. I do feel bad for making him taking all the responsibility for my childish act. But, I know I can't stop him from doing that. One thing for sure I love him with all my heart.