Chapter 11

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

EeTeuk POV

TaeYeon refuses on having dinner together with me. I think that she will be at the divider tonight. I'll just try my luck. "Hyung, I've asked the staffs about our 'Opera' mask. And here it is. I've asked for yours also since hyung said that it is white and you like it. Take this." DongHae said while throwing me the mask. I succeed in catching the mask that DongHae threw. I keep staring the mask in my hand. I remember that I've bought the similar mask before since I really love it. I wonder if Taengoo still keep it. 

TaeYeon POV

I think I already firm with my heart, my decision. I'm happy with my decision. I'll not regret it. I'm really happy listening to everything that Teukie oppa had said before. I think that is what I needed to break the great wall that I've built by myself. The answer to what I had been thinking hard lately. 

I roamed over my room to find the duck sock and the mask that the guy behind the glass divider had gave me before. I'm smiling. I never see him in person. I don't really know him. But, he do understand me. I feel really comfortable with him. I'm grateful that I know him. I feel grateful that day I've decided to go there to cry all my heart out. Because I've got a very precious friend. A very sincere one.

"Unnie, why are you smiling?" Yoona asked me. "Is it because of Teuk oppa?" Sunny asked me. "Ani. Actually, these duck socks and mask was given by someone important to me. But, believe me  or not I never seen him in person. Never heard of his voice. But, he always be my ears to listen to my worries and problems. He comforts me. He tried to solve my problems. Just like how Teukie oppa always do before. His presence feels like Teukie oppa. Silly me. Both of you already saw him. Both of you already said that he is not Teukie oppa." I said. I can see their expression change. But, I don't know why. "So, do you love him?" Sunny asked me. I just laugh. "I just feel thankful having him as a friend. For being there when Teukie oppa was not with me. Even, until now." I said. "Unnie, do you still want to keep him? Yeah. You already have Teukie oppa now." Yoona asked me. "I do think that way. No worries. I'll solve it immediately." I said and smile.

SM Building

TaeYeon POV

"I really hope that you are here, now. I'm sending telepathy to you. Please do come here." I pleading to the glass divider. I heard a soft chuckle. Somehow it sound quite familiar. "Why you sound so desperate tonight?" he wrote. "I've think hard on what you've said before. And I've already found the answer. But, first of all I really want to thank you because you've been there all this time. You've been on Teukie oppa's position when he is not by my side before. Even, when I already got Teukie oppa back. You know how important his position for me. You've been a great help all this time." I said.

"There is no need to be thankful to me. I'm your SONE. I'm glad to see you happy. It is a life for me." he wrote. "Like you've been said to me, I need ears and shoulders at the same time. And I realised that Teukie oppa is the one. I need to put all my trust in him. So, I've made up my mind. Tonight is my last time being here. There is no need for you to be there for me anymore. I know your stand. I do respect that. But, please, jebal. I really want to see you for the last time. I'll say a name that I really think you are. If it is true, please stay. If not, you have all the choice to stay or leave. At the end, I'll leave all the choice in your hand. I'll respect any of your decision. I do appreciate if you fulfil my wish." I said. "So, who do you think I am?" he wrote. 

"I might be silly. Sunny and Yoona already said that they never know you. Even, Chul oppa already said that you are not him. But, I do feel his presence whenever I'm with you. The same comfort that I feel. I keep dreaming about him when you sent me home. You have the same aura with Teukie oppa. I'll give you 10 minutes to escape if you want to. After 10 minutes, I'll will be at your side." I said. "Teukie oppa, Teukie oppa, Teukie oppa." I chant his name while counting the time. 

"I'll go there now." I said and take a deep breath. I walked to the other side to find someone familiar standing in front of me showing his back. I'm thankful that he decided to stay. I don't really care if my guess is right or wrong anymore. I just want to see him for the last time. I slowly step forward to him. I hold his arms and slowly turning him to face me. 

I can see a very familiar face covered with the similar eye mask that he gave me before. I took the eye mask that he gave me in my bag and put it on me also. My hands shaking trying to reach for his eye mask. I started to chant the same name as before. I can see he is crying behind the eye mask. As my hands succeed on taking the eye mask off, I can't feel my feet anymore. My legs become jelly. I'll successfully fall to the floor if he is not wrapping his arms on my waist. He is hugging me tightly preventing me from falling to the ground. 

"Teukie oppa. Saranghae! I can't express my feeling. No words can explain my feeling toward you now. Thank you for being by my side all these time, my fallen angel, my Superman." I said. He do love me to this extend. "I can never stop loving you, protecting you. You are my life. Your tears and fake smile are killing me inside. And your beautiful smile and your ahjumma laugh already become my life that I really need to see that even I can't be with you. I'm glad that you choose me to be your ears to listen to all your worries and your shoulders for you to lean on and cry on. I'll Protect You forever, Taengoo." Teukie oppa said. 

"Teukie oppa, I really can't say anything. But, can I cuddle you all night? I really mean cuddle. Nothing else. I just want to feel that you are real." I requested. After a few moment of thinking, Teukie oppa kisses my forehead and nodded. I hug him all the way to my dorm. I just give him his clothes that he lets me wore before for him to change. "Err, you know that none of my clothes fit you. Actually, I planned to keep your clothes. Hee. Now, go change. " I said while pushing him to my bathroom. I took some clothes to change in other bathroom. 

After both of us changed, we landed on my bed. We are cuddling. "Taengoo-yah. Oppa mian. I've asked Sunny, Yoona and Chul to lie. I just want to keep loving you, keep showering you with my love, keep protecting you and keep making you smile even I know that I can't just do it like before. So, I secretly done it like that. Mian." Teukie oppa said guiltily. I cupped his cheek. "Ani, oppa. I'm thankful that I have a boyfriend that never stop loving me. Loving me unconditionally. I don't know what I've done in my past life to deserve someone like you." I spill. 

"I also wonder what did I do in my past life to deserve a wonderful girl like you. Having you loving me again is more than enough already, Taengoo." Teukie oppa said giving me his angelic dimple smile. I traced his eye brows, sharp nose and his lips. "Stop that, Taengoo. Or you'll wake up the y Park JungSoo. I didn't planned to introduce him to you this soon. So, you better behave and let's just sleep. Dream of me, Jagiya. Good night!" Teukie oppa said already pulling me into his warm embrace. 

Next Morning

No One POV

EeTeuk and TaeYeon already wake up. TaeYeon asked EeTeuk to stay for breakfast before leaving. Yoona already in the kitchen preparing for breakfast. "Morning unnie, oppa. Let's eat." Yoona said. After Yoona finished preparing for the food, she joined EeTeuk and TaeYeon. "Yoong, thanks for helping me keeping this as a secret. And sorry for making you lie to your unnie." EeTeuk said to Yoona. "Gwenchanna, oppa. I'm glad that I'm involved in succeeding TaeTeuk couple. I hope more SuGen couple will have happy endings." Yoona said smiling bitterly. Her thought already filled with a figure. "Yoong, you know that you have quite an effect on him, right? And I know my dongsaeng too well that he is really a one woman man. So, why don't you try to find him and talk to him. You sure miss him just like us, right?" EeTeuk said referring to KiBum. "Let's just see." Yoona said. 

A/N

This is the last chapter for second phase. Next chapter will be the start of the last phase. This fanfic slowly reaching to an end. A few more chapters to go. Thanks for reading. I appreciate your time and efforts to read my fanfic. I'm in the process of drafting a few more SuGen fanfic. But, I can't promise to start immediately after this fanfic. Hee.