Chapter 17

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

SeoHyun POV

I'm now heading to my favourite cafe for a date. Yes, a date with the evil maknae. KyuHyun oppa might be an evil maknae to his hyungs or even to other groups. But,  I love when Kyu oppa can tolerate my angel side. Kyu oppa still keep his evil side when we are together, but he try to level down with me. He might love to tease me. But, he always know when to stop. So, his evilness become one of his attractive side to me. I can't be mad at him for a long time because he know me too well to make me laugh right after that.  That is why he is so special to me. As I walked in the cafe, I can already see Kyu oppa at our favourite table winking to me. This evil oppa.

KyuHyun POV

I can see her coming toward our favourite cafe. As she walked in, I wink to her. I can see her blushing. My SeoBaby. I love her just by herself. She is the angel maknae for her unnies even she is no longer SNSD SeoHyun. And yes, I am the evil maknae. So contrast. But, I do know that she is not really an angel. And I still love that side of her. Just give me any kind of my SeoBaby, I just love it. People see her as an angel maknae. But, she has a lot more than that. She is a very strict person, she love to nag, she actually love video games, she is a lovable girl, no only my girl. She loves to pinch and punch when she is not satisfied with anything. And yes, I'm the victim. She is not good with cooking. But, she do fulfil my request to be her victim of her cooking. She loves to entertain my omma. She is my everything.

No One POV

"So, how is your solo career nowadays?" KyuHyun asked SeoHyun. "Lonely. But, I am trying my best to be as good as Tae unnie. And if I feel lonely, I'll go get my unnies." SeoHyun said. "Not even me, right? You never see me as an important person for you. Even today, if I am not asking you or can I say pleading you. We will never meet, right? Gwenchanna. I know my place. I am only the person who are courting you." KyuHyun said just to tease his SeoBaby. "Ani. You know how important you are for me. Is that so hard for you to court me? I am really sorry if I've burden oppa all this time." SeoHyun explained as she already start to cry. "Aigoo~ SeoBaby. Don't cry. You know I'll never tired waiting for you. You are such a nice girl for me to court. I'm so lucky to have a chance to court you." KyuHyun said to coax her. SeoHyun already pinched KyuHyun's stomach. "You know what you'll get for teasing me, right?" SeoHyun said and smirked. The side that she only can show to KyuHyun. Never to other person. Because she know KyuHyun love every sides of her. "Apo! Apo! Apo!" KyuHyun shouted in pain. 

"Oppa, it had been years that you are courting me right? I think that I am old enough to have a boyfriend. I think we should already tell my parents about this." SeoHyun said. KyuHyun who is shocked by the suggestion chocked on his food. SeoHyun gave him the water and patted his back. "Are you really sure? Will your parents accept me? Everyone know that I am evil while you are angel." KyuHyun said. "Only oppa know that I am not so angel. And don't you want to be my boyfriend?" SeoHyun asked. "For sure. So, I can make sure that I am the only fanboy that can own you. I also can push YongHwa aside because you are mine. So, when we will meet your parents?" KyuHyun asked SeoHyun. 

SeoHyun just give KyuHyun a smirk. And that's making KyuHyun confuse. "Right after this." SeoHyun said. "Mwo??!!" KyuHyun asked unbelievingly. "Take it, or leave it." SeoHyun said. "Yaa! If not that oppa love you this much, I will not do this. Okay. Kkaja." KyuHyun said still not confirmed with his decision. SeoHyun just shrugged and smile. She wins. 

SeoHyun Family House

"Appa, omma. I want to introduce you to my boyfriend. KyuHyun oppa from Super Junior." SeoHyun said introducing KyuHyun. "We do know him. The evil maknae in Suju. How can you treat you well? You are our angel. Evil and angel can't live together. YongHwa will be a better choice." SeoHyun's omma said. "Appa and omma don't really know him. So, appa and omma need to listen to me first. I do know him. In fact more than know that he is the evil maknae. But, he do know the real me. And he can accept any side of me. He can level down his evilness just for me. YongHwa oppa is an old story. There are much more that YongHwa oppa can't give me that Kyu oppa keeps on giving me." SeoHyun said. KyuHyun do know this side of SeoHyun. The strict SeoHyun. She will fight for what she wants even people will stop her by any means. 

"Are you going to let my baby do all the talks while you are just sitting like a statue?" SeoHyun's omma asked KyuHyun. "I know that I am not as kind as YongHwa. I know that I am an evil maknae. But, one thing for sure I want to make your beloved daughter happy until her last breath. I know that she lives in a family full of love. So, I'll prepare that for our family in the future. I'll make sure she will live in a family full of love and happiness. I'll love her with all my heart. I'll sacrifice everything for her." KyuHyun said. 

"She is my daughter. I just want the best for her. You better keep your promise. Because seems that she is really into you now. So, you better start to train to be our beloved son in law." SeoHyun's omma warned KyuHyun. SeoHyun's omma and appa just laugh.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Author POV

Super Junior and SNSD are having their own concerts. Fortunately, fans do approved their relationship since their love feel so sincere. And fans do hoping for their happiness. Fans really want to see their beautiful smiles and unique laughs again. And they compliment each other to be happy. TaeTeuk fans are alive again. SuGen shippers are alive again. Both groups gaining a lot more fans due to their revealation. They are thankful for that.

SNSD Concert

"This song hold my feeling during the awkward moments between me and my fiancee, Teukie oppa. I presented to my SONE and also ELF my true feeling through this Missing You Like Crazy." TaeYeon said and sing the whole song. EeTeuk, the oppa that are always by her side to support her, to help her when she want to give up on her dream, on her group. The person who always shower her with his love. With only one action, she lost him. How hard for her to swallow the cold side of him. How hard for her to accept the fact that he is avoiding her. No more soft voice of him, no more touch, no more hugs from him, no more their own little world. Because she knows that EeTeuk is the person she needs in her life, she asked for One More Chance. Hoping that, he can forgive her, he can still cherish her like before, showers her with his never ending love, hoping that he also wants the One More Chance. She cried while singing the song.

"I want to cherish you forever. I love you, I love you." the last part of the song become a duet when EeTeuk come for TaeYeon and hugs her. "I'll love you forever and I'll Protect You forever, my beloved Taengoo." EeTeuk said and wipe her tears. "Aigoo~ Don't cry anymore, jagiya. It is hurt. I think we have an important announcement to make, right?" EeTeuk said. "Neh, oppa. Actually, we want to offer our TaeTeuk shippers to create a fanmade video about us. And we will choose one or more to be shown on our wedding day." TaeYeon said. "So, send us the video and put # on it so that we can know that. TaeTeukwedding." EeTeuk said. 


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Wedding Day

Both of the bride and groom already in their wedding dress and suit. They look so happy. The hall is so big that can hold many fans there. SM artists also there from H.O.T, Shinhwa, S.E.S , The Grace, Suju, Shinee, SNSD until the newest groups are there. As their wedding ceremony in church come to an end. EeTeuk as expected, cried a river.

The choosen Fanmade Video about them are play on their wedding day. From their moments when they first fall in love, their awkward moments until now were showing there. Their selcas together that the kept as secret before. "Oppa, I want to sing this song for you. For the one and only person who are always protecting me all this time. Rescue Me." TaeYeon said.

"Rescue me
I can't make it by myself
Rescue me
Don't turn away

What did I think I'd find
‎Leaving your love behind
‎I should have known
‎Now that I'm gone I think
‎How much I want to be home

Come on and rescue me
I wanna come back to you
Rescue me
Don't leave me now

Yes, I'm begging you to do
What I didn't do for you
There's no one I can turn to
If you go

Come on and rescue me
Rescue me

Rescue me
Rescue me from myself
Can't you see
Time's running low
If it were turned around
I wouldn't let you down
I'm in a place I hope You'll never be
Come on and rescue me
Rescue me
Rescue me
Come on and rescue me
Rescue me" TaeYeon sing. EeTeuk cried a lot.

"I'm the one who will rescue you. I'll Protect You, forever dear. Here, I want to dedicated this song for you. Marry U." EeTeuk said while cupping her cheeks. 


"Love oh baby my girl
You are my all
So beautifully radiant, my bride
A gift from God
Are you happy
Tears fall from your dark eyes
Until your dark hair turns white
My love, my girl
I’ll swear my love
Saying I love you
I want to do it every day for a lifetime
Would you marry me
Loving and cherishing you
I want to live this way
Every time you fall asleep
I want it to be in my arms
Would you marry me
Would you consent to this heart of mine
For a lifetime I’ll be by your side, I do
Loving you, I do
Cherishing you through the snow and rain, I do
I’ll protect you, My love
Her wearing a white dress
Me wearing a tuxedo
We walk, matching our pace
On the moon and star, I swear
I don’t like lies, I don’t like doubt
My loving princess
Stay with me
Even as we age
I want to go about it smiling
Would you marry me
Would you spend my days with me
Through hardships and difficulties, I do
I’ll always be there, I do
Through our many days together, I do
I’ll be thankful every day, My love
Accept this shining ring in my hand
That I’ve prepared from awhile back
With the same feelings today
I’ll remember the promise made right now
Would you marry me
For a lifetime I’ll be by your side, I do
Loving you, I do
Cherishing you through the snow and rain, I do
I’ll protect you, My love
I have nothing else to give you but love
That’s all, hardly valuable
Though I’m clumsy and am lacking
My love, my girl
I’ll protect you
Will you promise me just one thing
That no matter what happens
We will love each other
That’s it
Will you marry me, I do" EeTeuk sing. "I do, my Teukie oppa!" TaeYeon shouted. 

~THE END~

A/N

Finally, it is an end. This fanfic is actually what I really hope on them. I really hope to see their smiles and laugh again. I am really happy to see that this year they are progressing a lot. It is hurt to see once a very close TaeTeuk became awkward. EeTeuk avoiding TaeYeon. They once usually hug each other, tease each other. In their own little world. This year, there are lot of TaeTeuk. Their progression. They are following each other on Instagram, having similar post with similar caption. They can take picture together even not as close as before. SM Town Dubai. It is a life to see EeTeuk can happily interview TaeYeon. He even asked out of topics questions. Their are just talking together without bothering the cameras and even HyoYeon. Glad to know that TaeTeuk's little world still exist. And how TaeYeon chasing EeTeuk's camera on stage. Seems like they are slowly become as close as before. I just hope they will be happy like years before. I know they are struggling hard with their groups' issues. I just hope for their happiness....