Chapter 5

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

SNSD Dorm

EeTeuk is having fun with TaeYeon in the kitchen. They have a double date with SiWon and YuRi today. So, both of them are preparing for their lunch to bring there. They are in the kitchen cooking together. "Oppa, can you really cook?" TaeYeon asked. "Not really. I can only cooked ramen before. But, since nowadays I keep being asked to be the MC for cooking show it do improved my cooking skill." EeTeuk answered. "Oppa, taste this. Sweet, right?" TaeYeon asked EeTeuk while feeding him the strawberry. "Neh. It is sweeter because you are the one who feed me." EeTeuk said and winking to TaeYeon. "Oppa~" TaeYeon said already blushing. 

"Oppa, where will we go? Both of you are being secretive with us, huh? YuRi also can't dig out from SiWon oppa about the place." TaeYeon asked. "Somewhere that I think both of you will like it. Since, you are not afraid of anything." EeTeuk said while pinching TaeYeon's tiny nose. "So, is that only because of us?" TaeYeon asked. "Ani. I've been wanted to go there long time ago. And both of us really want to do that with both of you." EeTeuk said. "So, it is a fun thing to do together?" TaeYeon said while thinking. 

"Teuk oppa, are you sure SiWon oppa is able to join us? He will be really exhausted. He don't really get enough rest. Coming here straight from his drama shooting." YuRi already in the kitchen asking EeTeuk worriedly. "He is the one who is really excited to go there with you. He keeps on talking about this for days. So, as you are there he surely will forget about his tiredness. But, still no worries. He is my beloved dongsaeng. I'll let him sleep along the way. Satisfied?" EeTeuk answered YuRi. YuRi just nodded and smiling. "Neh, oppa. We'll just let him sleep. So, he can recharge himself." YuRi said satisfied with the suggestion. 

The bell rings. YuRi runs to the door. She know for sure who is the person. The person she had waited for hours. She is so excited to meet him since it has been about a month since she last see him. He had been busy shooting for his upcoming drama. "Oppa~" YuRi said when she first see him. "YuRi-ah. I miss you." SiWon said and he hugs YuRi. "Yaa, oppa. Can you help me choose what to wear? Since, from what Teuk oppa said seems that we have some kind of activities." YuRi said. "Don't you know that you can make what ever you wears become so y effordlessly? And you make me become crazy, you know?" SiWon whispers to YuRi. "Oppa~" YuRi said while hitting SiWon broad chest lightly. Her face already redden.

"Hyung, finally I'm here. Can't wait to go there!" SiWon shouted and plop to the couch. "You must be tired. Just sleep in the car later. I'll drive." EeTeuk said. "I know you love me." SiWon said trying to kiss his beloved hyung. But, he took back as he remembered that they are not alone. TaeYeon and YuRi just hold back their laugh.

"Where do you want to sit? In front with me or at the back with YuRi?" EeTeuk asked SiWon. "Erm. With you. I'm afraid that I can't sleep because she is too y for me to resist." SiWon whispers to EeTeuk. EeTeuk just shaking his head can't stand his dongsaeng's silliness. 

After a few hours of driving they finally reached their destination. "Finally, we are here!" EeTeuk shouted. "Where are we, oppa?" TaeYeon asked still feeling sleepy. "Daegu." EeTeuk answered while showing to one spot with his mouth. TaeYeon can't believe her eyes. She keeps on rubbing her eyes. "Bungee jumping! Yah!" TaeYeon shouted due to her happiness. "Like it?" EeTeuk asked. "Ani. I love it!" TaeYeon answered happily. "I think you will love it more because we will be doing couple bungee jumping." EeTeuk said already walked away to the bungee jumping area. "Mwo?" TaeYeon can't believe what she hears. 

 

EeTeuk POV


I really want to do this with Taengoo. Finally, we are here hugging each other getting ready for our jump. I feel extra nervous as I'm thinking for Taengoo's safety also. Not only mine. "It is really high, oppa." Taengoo said to me. "Neh, really high." I reply her. "Are you afraid? Should I hold you in bridal style?" I asked her. "Oppa, I'm afraid but just a little. You are here for me, right? I should not be afraid. And even I'm afraid, it is not to the extend that you need to hold me in bridal style." she answered me. "I know already that you are not afraid of anything. But, still I feel nervous thinking about your safety. So, are you ready, my Taengoo?" I asked while cupping Taengoo's cheeks. She just nodded. "I'll Protect You!" I shouted before we jump.

TaeYeon POV

"I'll Protect You!" Teukie oppa shouted as we jump. I know that Teukie oppa meant it in other way. He means to protect me for the whole of my life. Not only here. I hug him like there is no tomorrow. Not because I'm afraid but because I in love with him more and more. 

"My eyes meet yours as I’m in your warm embrace, Baby give me once more kiss, just one more kiss, whisper to me, I smile at your smile, You make me forget all fear, you make me breath. You are everything I’ve been looking for, will you protect me?
The moment I was with you and your love, Even if pain from the faded past comes, I will always tell you my heart that only beats toward you.You You You Only for You You You." I sing Only U for him. I know that my voice will not be as nice as always since we are doing our couple bungee jumping. But, I really want him to know my heart. Finally, we are on the ground. "Thank you, Taengoo for the surprise. I'm not expecting you to sing for me. It is so beautiful, Taengoo." EeTeuk oppa said to me. I sing the rest of the song for him. We watch YulWon couple bungee jumping.


SiWon POV

This is one of the things that I really want to do in our relationship. We don't have much time together as I'm always busy with my shooting. Also, I have many partners that fans shipped me for. Some of them are from her group too. I really want to repay her patience she put on me. "Oppa, gomawo for the surprise." YuRi said when we already hugging getting ready for our jump. I smiled for her.

"YuRi-ah, I'm sorry for everything. For Stella thing before. For our lack of time together. Gomawo, for still trusting me and for staying by my side till now." I said spilling all my heart out. Then, we jump together. "But I didn’t know your smallest disappointments or sadness, Forgive me, forgive me baby, we’re locking eyes today and I have something to tell you. I get strength from you, don’t let go of my hands, I’m right here for you. When I’m tired from life, I smile by looking at you, Stay with me, stay with me, Whenever I’m happy, I think of you first. Stay with me, stay with me.Don’t leave me, don’t leave me." I sing Don't Leave Me for her. I know that my voice is terrible now. Yeah, I'm jumping now and singing for her. But, I can feel her hug become tighter. I know she is crying right now. "Oppa! You made me cry." YuRi said and hits my back. "Stay with me. Don't leave me, my love." I said. 

We are already on the ground. "I will stay by your side forever and I will not leave you. As long as you are still with me and loving me, I don't care anymore. I'll love you forever." YuRi said still sobbing. That's what I love about her. She love me unconditionally. Even, I've hurt her again and again. Even, I can't promise her that I will not repeat all my wrong doings toward her. I might be selfish. But, the only thing I want from her is not leaving my side forever.

 

A/N

I've decided to put some Super Generation couple in this fanfic also along with TaeTeuk. So, some more couple will show up after this. For this chapter it is YulWon. I'll stick with SuGen couple from One More ChanceThanks for reading.