Chapter 16

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

Lee Soo Man Room

"Hello Mr. & Mrs. Park. Have a seat." Lee Soo Man said. "Now, let's talk about your press conference and when you are able to have the wedding. I hope that we can be pleased with the conclusion." Lee Soo Man said. "Neh, Saem." both of them said in unison. "When do you plan to have the press conference. You should inform ELF especially Angels about the press conference. You also. Your fans need to attend or at least know about this press conference." Lee Soo Man explained. "As soon as possible. But, as for now three of our members have some issues to be handled. So, maybe right after two of the issue being settled then we will held the press conference. That is my suggestion, saem." EeTeuk explained. " Good suggestion. So, I'll help to clean the issues. So that maybe in about 5 months, we can have the press conference. But, I can't promised both of you that it will be exactly 5 months. It maybe sooner or later than 5 months. I'll try my best. Then, when will both of you plan to have the wedding?" Lee Soo Man asked them. 

"Maybe about 3 months after press conference? Will it be enough time for us to prepare?" EeTeuk asked TaeYeon. "I think 3 months are enough for us to prepare. But, we will look forward on our schedules. It will depend on that." TaeYeon said. "Let's see your schedules. After 5 months and 3 months. Wait? Can we postponed it to 4 months after the press conference. Because Suju will have overseas concert. Same goes to SNSD that will have some concert in Korea. Since, in that particular month both of your groups will have quite packed schedules with variety show, talk show and some more." Lee Soo Man explained while showing them their upcoming schedules. Both of them just nodded. "Okay, means that we will have more time for preparation. Saem, since that all the events will be held after the press conference that means that we can talk openly to fans about this, right?" TaeYeon asked. "Yes. But, both of you better look forward to fans' reaction. It is just to prevent both of you from being bashed." Lee Soo Man explained. "Kamsahamnida, saem." both of them said in unison.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Press Conference Day

There are Lee Soo Man, EeTeuk, TaeYeon and their managers at the press conference. The hall is quite big to have quite a lot of fans and reporters there. Both of them are nervous to attend the press conference. But, they do realised that they need the press conference for their future. Lee Soo Man also feels nervous because this is the first time he handles this kind of thing. He is well known with the strict dating rules but he is the one who approved this relationship. 

"The first question goes to Lee Soo Man Songsaengnim. Why do you allow their relationship? Are they your golden child or what? Is that because both of the groups are your successful groups that gave you a lot of money?" the reporter asked. "Actually, both of them had undergo the strict dating rules before. But, I always say that if the thing is serious I will handle it by myself. So, I consider their relationship as they are really serious about this. As you said about golden child, you must not know how I had treated Suju years before. Suju stand by their own. There are many golden child in SM, but Suju never was. But, now I can say that I proud to have Suju as my talents because even how we treated them before there are only Suju that love us this much. I've put the strict dating rules just to prevent them from having any scandals. But, both of them also don't want to create any scandals with their relationship. So, here we held this press conference to let fans know from their own mouths before any rumours or scandals spread out." Lee Soo Man answered. 

"So, that's means that both of you already in a relationship before. Because both of you already undergo the strict dating rules before. Didn't means that both of you already lie to fans? Even now, fans already detected your relationship from SNS. The secret codes and some more." the reporter asked them. "Actually, we are not lying about the relationship before. We might have the feeling which is real according to fans. But, we never have a declared relationship. So, there are actually nothing to be announced at that time. So, technically we are not lying. Maybe, our love is just too honest and sincere that fans can also feel it. Same goes to now. Fans can feel our love. The SNS things are all started by me. So, don't blame or bash TaeYeon for this. She already had enough before. Again, we are not lying. Because at that time, we are only trying to repair our relationship. Not yet in a serious relationship. Only in the process. As fans know we are awkward with each other and I'm always trying to avoid her. So, we need the process and the process is not yet a love relationship. We are not yet dating at that time. So, now we are comfirmed to be dating. And we let fans know straightly from us as we do appreciate our ELF and SONE. We just hope that fans will accept our decision as we are still human. We are getting old day by day. We also need to get married. We really hope that fans understand our condition. We love you all." EeTeuk answered carefully.

"So, what are your plans ahead? Will you getting married? Will you step out from this career? Will these means that you will leave the fans?" the reporters asked. "Yes, we will be getting married as soon as possible. Maybe in about four months after this. We love our fans. So, we will not leave them. As for Teukie oppa, nothing will be changed. He will still be the beloved Suju leader for ELF. As for me, I will still be SNSD kid leader for SONE. But, if the time comes when I can't dance anymore. I will still be apart of SNSD. I will still having my solo appearance. I will keep promoting for SNSD. I just don't do the dancing. I know these need a lot of efforts. But, I'll do for the sake of SONE. Because we love you." TaeYeon said. 

"Last but not least. We are sorry if this still don't please the fans. This is the best we can do. But, if you are our fans and really love us I really hope you guys can accept this. Let us be happy. As for SONE, keep my promise. I'll Protect You, Taengoo. I'll be showering you with my never ending love. I'll make you happy, smiling with all your heart and laughing your ahjumma laugh." EeTeuk said. "ELF also keep my promise. I'll love Teukie oppa with all my heart. I'll make him happy, I'll make him smiling his angelic dimple smile, I'll make him laughing his high pitch laugh forever. I'll make him stronger as a leader. I'll be his wife that he can share all the burden that he always kept by himself before this." TaeYeon said.