Chapter 3

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

SNSD Dorm

TaeYeon POV

Today I will meet Teukie oppa's Omma and InYoung Unnie. I know this is not our first meeting. But, still I can't help myself to feel nervous and quite guilty. I've done something really bad to her son and little brother. They have the right to be mad and to hate me.

I called my omma to tell her. Maybe omma can help me to make me calmer. "Omma. Teukie oppa will bring me to meet his mom and InYoung unnie." I said to omma. "Wae? Nervous to meet soon to be mother in law?" Omma teases me. "Neh. And guilty." I spill. "Guilty? Wae? Hmm, arasso. TaeYeon, that's their feeling. You can't predict and you also can't stop if they feel that way toward you. Just do your best. Love them even what they feel toward you. Trust me, love can cure all the hatred. They can feel your love if you are honest with your feeling. No worries, you are TaeYeon anyways. Just be your name, calm. And to be a good daughter in law, you just help in everything you can. Don't let his omma do anything." Omma said and chuckled. I know the two last thing that omma said is really just to tease me. But, I do feel calmer. 

"Unnie! Jjinja?! You will spend the night with Teuk oppa's family?" Yoona asked me excitedly. "Neh, Yoong. That's why I'm baking cake for them. I already left some for you all." I said to Yoona. "Whoa~ I always wondering on how to please mother in law. It must be good to know his family. I always wanted to get to know Bummie oppa's family as I see his calm attitude. I really want to know if his family treat him that way making him the way he is." Yoona said. 

"Yoong, do you still has feeling for him?" I asked her. "Molla, unnie. I really need to see him in front of my eyes to be confident about my feeling. He is not here making me keep on falling for someone else. But, he still owns a little space in my heart that I can't really predict what will I do if he appears when I already with someone." Yoona said. I know she still confuse with her feeling. She really wants to meet KiBum oppa.

My phone rings. Teukie oppa called me. Is he here already? "Hello, oppa? Are you here already?" I asked him. "Ani. I need you now to help me with something. Can you come here after you prepared everything?" Teukie oppa said to me. "Neh, oppa. Do I need to bring anything with me to help you?" I asked him. "No need to be extra. Suju already extra. Hahah. Kidding! Just bring me your beautiful smile is more than enough." Teukie oppa said making me flatter. He sure know how to make me smile.

Suju Dorm

No One POV

KyuHyun opened the door for TaeYeon. "Whoa. My noona in law is here already. Should I call you noona now?" KyuHyun already greets TaeYeon in his evil way. "Ya, oppa! Don't tease me. If not, don't even dream to date your beloved SeoBaby. I'm still her big unnie." TaeYeon said already smacking his arm. "Neh, neh. Does SeoBaby calls you often?" KyuHyun asked curiously. As he can rarely meet his angel after she starts to be a solo singer. He really miss her. "Neh. She said she will visits us next week, maybe. She also already being bored with the last games you taught her before." TaeYeon said. "Ya, tell her to come visit me also. I've been missing her like crazy here. Tell her too that I'll teach her new games." KyuHyun said.

EeTeuk POV

"Hyung! Will you still loving us after this? Will she snatch your love for us?" KyuHyun said already hugging me in front of Taengoo. I can see Taengoo already rolled her eyes. "Ya! You know how big my heart is. I can love 12 of you plus Henry and ZhouMi. I can love uri ELF. I can love SNSD. I can love uri hubaes. I can love SM. I can love Lee Soo Man saem. Just bear that I love my Taengoo a bit more than you." I said already smirking to him. Taengoo and I already laughing our own laugh seeing him pouting.

I'm really happy to see her using the duck bag. I'm just asking her to come here because I want to see her sewing my already torn off duck bag. It is my favourite bag. "Oppa. What do you need me to help?" Taengoo asked me curiously. "Here. Jebal. Help me sew this bag." I said while blinking my eyes for her like a kid. "Jjinja, oppa? Just this? You can just buy a similar duck bag just to be matched with mine." Taengoo said while settling with the thread. "Ani. You know too well that it hold so much memories of us. It might look the same if I buy a new one but the only one that matched your duck bag this one. The torn off one. Not the new one. So, I will use this forever." I said to her. "Neh, oppa. Arasso! I'm not really good in sewing. But, I'll do my best since we love this bag." Taengoo said while sewing the duck bag.

"What did you bring? I said that you don't need to bring anything, right?" I asked Taengoo. "I baked some cake for your omma. I also make Gyungdan. But, I'm not really confident with the taste. I just learned this last week. Before this I usually make Songpyeon." Taengoo said. I'm really touched seeing her efforts to please my family. 

In EeTeuk Car

No One POV

"Why you are quite silent? Nervous? It can't be. You already met them. In fact, they love you." EeTeuk asked in confusion. "Oppa. It has been years already. Still I feel nervous because we will be together until tomorrow. Lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, sleep, breakfast. What if eommonim feels like I'm not good? What if she will not like me after seeing the real me? What of I annoyed her?" TaeYeon spills. "Gwenchanna. They will surely still love you. In fact, I think they love you more and more." EeTeuk said while patting her head trying to comfort TaeYeon. 

"Oppa. Can we drop by a supermarket? I want to make some Songpyeon for afternoon tea." TaeYeon said. "You sure as extra as us." EeTeuk said and nodded.

EeTeuk Family's House

"Here I bring your beloved daughter in law, omma. Just hug and kiss her as much as you want." EeTeuk said. "Omo omo. My daughter! I miss you so much. You look thinner. You should gain weight some more. Be more happy. But, you are still beautiful as you are. I'm happy to have a beautiful, cheerful, loving daughter in law. I've asked JungSoo so many times to bring you home." EeTeuk's omma said already hugging and kissing TaeYeon. She already blushing.

"Neh, eommonim. We are quite busy now. Since, both of us have our album promotion. I do miss you a lot! I'm much more happier now. Your son keeps on showering me with his love. How come I not be happier? But, I am still beautiful right?" TaeYeon said already hugged EeTeuk's omma tighter. "I heard that both of you are an item now?" InYoung already interupt them. "Neh, unnie. I'm sorry I can only visit now. We are both so busy. Err, will you be okay with this news?" TaeYeon said. "Both of you made me so........HAPPY!!!" InYoung said with her acting skill just to tease TaeYeon. She runs to hug TaeYeon. 

TaeYeon is helping EeTeuk's omma for lunch. They just talked and talked. TaeYeon used this time to collect as much information about EeTeuk. About his favourite foods, his childhood, how he is when he with his family, his hobby and so much more. InYoung with EeTeuk are in living room having some chats. EeTeuk asked his noona about girls, how to treat a girl, what to make a girl happy and so much more. InYoung taking this chance to dig about TaeTeuk relationship.

TaeYeon also showing her skill on making Songpyeon. Fortunately, all of them love everything that TaeYeon made because they can taste the secret ingredient. LOVE. Her love for EeTeuk and his family is so sincere that they can feel it just like TaeYeon's omma said. 

TaeYeon POV

It is night already. Teukie oppa's omma asked me to lean on her shoulder as we are watching television. "Omma. You do not love me anymore. You love Taengoo more than me. I'm going to sulk." Teukie oppa said already pouting. Kiyowo~. "Aigoo, my little boy. Come here. I have one more shoulder." Teukie oppa's omma said gesturing him to lean on her other shoulder. Teukie oppa already smiling like a little boy and lean on the other shoulder.

After about 20 minutes, I can see Teukie oppa is yawning already. I also feel sleepy now. "Taengoo. I think we should sleep now. Tomorrow we will leave after breakfast since both of us have schedules after that. So, we need to sleep." Teukie oppa said. "Neh, oppa." I said while rubbing my eyes. I walked away from the living room but Teukie oppa already grabbing my wrist. I give him a blank face. Teukie oppa landed a kiss on my forehead. "Good night, jagiya." Teukie oppa said and give me his beautiful angelic dimple smile. My heart pounding hard as the word 'Jagiya' keeps on replaying in my mind. "It is for youngster, oppa." I said. "We are young....in heart, kid." Teukie oppa reply me. I tip toeing to kiss Teukie oppa's cheek. "Good night, oppa. Dream of me." I said and smiling.

"My daughter,TaeYeon. Come. You promised me to sleep with me." Teukie oppa's omma said while grabbing my hand. I followed her to her room. She cuddles me. I feel loved. "Eommonim." I called her. There are something that I really want to ask her. "Called me omma, will you? I already have 13, no 15 sons. It will be good to have one more adorable daughter." Teukie oppa's omma said to me while patting my back as if I am her little daughter. "Neh, omma. Don't you hate me for leaving oppa years back. I said something really bad that made him scattered badly. I snatched his happiness. Why do you still treating me like nothing happened?" I spilled everything. "Hatred will never make us happy, dear. But, love will. I don't really care whether what ever bad words you said to him is a lie or not. But, one thing for sure you once his source of happiness. So, I feel thankful for that. JungSoo didn't get so much love since his child years. And looking at him, I do know that what ever happened before you are still his source of happiness. So, I'm happy that both of you are getting back together. I never hate you because I also can feel your love for us." omma said to me. I'm touched. I hugged her tighter and kiss her cheek. "Gomawo, omma." I said before falling asleep. 


The next morning I wake up early to make some hotteok for breakfast. I also prepared some toast. "I think uri JungSoo will be fat after both of you get married." InYoung unnie said. "Aigoo. Then, I better don't cook. He need to sing and dance until he is 50. If not ELF will kill me, unnie. He is ELF's beloved angel leader." I said. "Ani. I'll go to gym to maintain my chocolate abs. So, you just cook for me for every meals." Teukie oppa said to me. We all laughed. 

"Omma, thank you for all your love. I sure will miss you a lot." I said while hugging her. "Ask JungSoo to bring you often. So, you can accompany me. And just tell me when you are ready to be my daughter in law. We will meet your family." Omma said. I'm blushing. "I smell something fishy here. What did you talked about last night?" Teukie oppa said while frowning. "Fishy? Did you bring Hae oppa here?" I said just to . "Aish, this girl." Teukie oppa said while pinching my cheeks. I rubbed my cheeks. "Letter I'll tell you about his secret. Let's meet sometime." InYoung unnie said and winking to me. "Don't you dare, noona. Jebal, no." Teukie oppa said uneasily. I just laugh seeing him like that. I am really happy receiving and giving love with them.


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

SM Building

TaeYeon POV

I'm waiting for him, the guy behind the glass divider. I knocked on the divider. Fortunately, he knocked back. He is there. I'm smiling. "What's up?" he wrote. "Teukie oppa brought me to his family's house. I cooked, eat, sleep there. I sleep with his omma. I feel really happy. At first, I felt so nervous and guilty as I think that they must be hating me for doing that to her son. I've broken his heart once. And I do know his heart damaged badly. They have the right to hate me. But, I do know where Teukie oppa's big heart come from. Like mother, like son. Omma never hate me. She still love me. In fact, I can feel the love more and more." I spill. "It is good that you have more people loving you. So, is your relationship already in good condition. Or do you feel happy with this relationship? Comfortable?" he wrote. 

"Yes! Too much happiness. But, the only thing I still can't do is this. Telling him everything. In fact, I do know that I'm still courting him. So, I can't simply burdened him with my problems. He had protect me enough in the past." I spill. "No worries. You still have me as your ears. But, I tell you. It will be better if you have someone as your ears to listen and shoulders to lean on, to cry on." he wrote. I know. But, I really feel bad to make him take my burden as his.

EeTeuk POV

I know this will happen. It is killing me inside to know that Taengoo only showed me her happiness, her thankfulness, her smile. But, not her guiltiness. Now, she is afraid to lean on me. She don't see me as her shoulders to lean on and cry on. Not even her ears to listen to her worries.