Chapter 14

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

TaeYeon POV

"Lee Soo Man saem. Can I meet you tomorrow morning? I have something really important to discuss with you." Teukie oppa said on the phone. I'm shocked. This is too soon. I'm not ready enough. 

EeTeuk POV

I can see that Taengoo are not ready for the meeting. I know that I need to comfort her and give her strength. "Taengoo-yah. I  promised you in my nightmare before about this at the right time. That I love when fans ship us and called us as 'TaeTeuk'. The name hold all my feeling toward you. The same initial that show we have so much similarities. Our name, our weird laugh, our dorkiness, our position as leader, we are both young in heart. Your name in front of mine as I always put you first instead of myself. You are my priority. That I want to protect all my life. The person that I willing to sacrifice everything just to see you smile with all your heart and to listen to your ahjumma laugh. Just my everything. And I want 'TaeTeuk' to last forevermore." I said. "Gamawo, oppa. I'll trust everything when it come to you." Taengoo said and hugged me. "So, tomorrow morning at 9 I pick you up. Trust me. I'll do the talk." I said and patted her head. 

Next Morning

No One POV

"Oppa! Can I bring Sunny also?" TaeYeon asked EeTeuk. "I'll help you if uncle don't want to listen to you. I'll make sure he will listen to me." Sunny said. I just shrugged. I drove them to SM building.

Lee Soo Man Room

EeTeuk hold TaeYeon's hand tighter as if giving her strength or just absorbing strength from her. "I thought that you are alone, Mr. Park. So, why all of you are here?" Lee Soon Man asked. "This is really as serious matter, saem. TaeYeon and me want to get married. We had enough of the dating rules. We survived. So, here I am pleading you to approve our relationship. We personally meet you as this thing is serious. I hope you consider this." EeTeuk said. Lee Soo Man think hard on that. "Uncle. Can you just let this. Can you see what have you done to me and SungMin oppa? To DongHae oppa and Sica? They want to get married. It is not going to harm us. It is not that TaeYeon is pregnant without a legal relationship. Please, uncle! It is not an issue." Sunny said already pissing off.

"Please do respect me, SunKyu! Just give me sometime to think." Lee Soo Man said. After about 10 minutes of silence Lee Soo Man is ready to express his thought. "What can you offer me? Both of you must realise that both of you are leaders of two successful groups of mine. What will happen to your groups? Disband?" Lee Soo Man asked. "We have a proposal to make. I will stay as Super Junior's leader. Nothing will change. But, as for TaeYeon she will undergo many changes after married. She will get pregnant and everything. But, she really want to keep her position. She still can promote SNSD in SNS or any variety show. I'll help with that. She still can sing even if she is pregnant. She just can't dance. She still can do her solo under SM just like before. You can send us to family based variety show. We will assure you that it will be a blast if we do the variety show together." EeTeuk suggested as both TaeYeon and he already discussed yesterday. 

"Well, I'll give it a try. But if both of you fail in this relationship, just don't ever dream that any of your dongsaeng can request for the same thing. Ya, LeeTeuk-ssi don't you ever think on gaining unnecessary fat after you are married. And make sure you accompany your wife to gym to maintain her figure. If not, I'll not hesitate to cancel the deal." Lee Soo Man said. "Kamsahamnida, saem. We appreciate your kindness." EeTeuk said. "Actually, I do think that I'm too old to be as strict as before. As everything that had already happened, after what we had done to you, both of you still firm with us. I just don't want both of your groups to disband before the time." Lee Soo Man said.

"Kamsahamnida, saem." both EeTeuk and TaeYeon said in unison. "I love you, uncle." Sunny said while hugging Lee Soo Man. "Ya! SunKyu, Kim TaeYeon-ssi. Don't forget about your concert in overseas." Lee Soo Man reminded them. "Neh." both of them said in unison. "LeeTeuk-ssi, about your request before this. Actually, KiBum had personally met me. He needs to get a fit body before joining you guys. As for Hangeng, if he can manage his solo career and Super Junior career just ask him to come deal with us. We had done too many bad things to him because he is our first chinese idol. I know that he had enough already when he sued us." Lee Soo Man said before EeTeuk walk out from the room. 


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

SNSD are having concert overseas. They are in their reserved room to prepare themself. They are having fun together. They are talking and playing games together when a delivery man comes. "Miss Im Yoona. Here is a package for you." the delivery man said while giving her a box. Yoona is so curious. Same goes to all SNSD members. 

"Yoona-yah. How have you been? I always pray for your happiness. I want to give you this. After 2 years starting from today, if I see you wear this I take that as you are mine. But, I don't want to tie you. You have all the choice. If I don't see you wear this, I'll accept your decision and still pray for your happiness with your beloved one.~ Bummie oppa." Yoona silently read the latter attached to the box. She opened the box to find a ring with 'YoonBum' engraved on the ring. She wears the ring without hesitate.

 

A/N

I need to put this part with LSM. Because I do want to see them as Super Junior and SNSD for a very long time. Until they are too old to dance and sing. Suju are not old yet. They are chidish ahjussi. This is my dream to still having SNSD as a group even they are married and having their children. Same goes to Suju. I want to see the old (I really mean old) Suju in variety show picking on each other, teasing each other even they are not able to dance for ELF anymore. For 'Lo Siento', I really sad at first to know that HeeChul oppa will not promoting with them. I know and understand that his bionic leg are getting worst. It is just that Heechul oppa is still a part of Suju. But, after seeing him posting about his long hair for 'Lo Siento' and also knowing that he is still travelling overseas (Taiwan, Dubai) performing together with Suju even just playing drums or anything, I just too happy for them. What more can I ask for?