Chapter 8

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

EeTeuk POV

Taengoo and I are having fun at the beach. We just playing at the seaside as we'll have a long date for today. The wind blows made her hair disturbing her face. I can see her being disturbed by her hair. "Taengoo-yah. Do you have any rubber band?" I asked her. "Hmm. I think I have it." Taengoo said and looking for it in her handbag. She gave me the rubber band. "I want to tie you hair. I can see it disturbed you. But, it make me quite nervous. Silly me." I said. "You better do it well. I'm gonna keep that till the end of our date today." Taengoo warns me. After a few attempts I successfully tied her hair. We are playing with the water. I by pushing her to the water. She chased me. We take picture while laying at the seaside. Her head on my arm make me feel so happy. We scratch the word 'TaeTeuk' on the sand before the wave disappearing it. "Taengoo-yah. I loved it when fans named us as TaeTeuk. It do resemble my whole feeling toward you." I said while patting her shoulder. "Wae, oppa?" she asked me curiously. "I'll tell you when the time comes." I said. I piggyback her along the seaside before we leave for our next dating place. 

"I want to bring you to Jeju Island because I want a date at a place full of flower. But, for now I just can bring you here. I presented you Sky Rose Garden. Let's take picture with the flowers." I said. We take many pictures there. I backhug her while walking and enjoying the scenery. 

Next, we are having fun in the cable car watching Seoul scenery at Namsan tower. With the lights in night Seoul making the view so beautiful. I backhug her all the time. I kiss her cheek while watching the view. We are then, locking our names there. One padlock with the name Teukie and TaeTeuk on it while the other one with the name Taengoo and TaeTeuk on it. "Forever!" we said together. I give her a peck on her lips.

We move to the Banpo Bridge Park to see the Rainbow Fountain. We are cuddling while watching the light show. "Oppa! Neomu neomu jowahae. It is so beautiful. I love watching it in your warm embrace." Taengoo said to me. I hugged her tighter. It is already late. I sneakily kiss her lips. She replied on my kiss and we enjoyed our warm kisses. Then, I pulled out from our kisses. "Oppa!" Taengoo shouted at me hitting my chest. I can see her blushing. "Catch me! If you fail to catch me, you owe me one more kiss." I said to her and run away to my car. As I excitedly running away seeing her chasing me, I can't see a car coming toward me while I'm crossing the road. "Oppa!" I can hear Taengoo shouted my name before I feel my body flying away to the road side. I closed my eyes. 

As I opened my eyes, I try to find Taengoo. "Taengoo!" I called looking for Taengoo. I can see people hovering over someone on the road. I hardly walked across the people. As my eyes catch on the lying body, I'm shocked. "Taengoo!!!!!" I screamed my heart out. I put her head on my lap and wailing her name. 

"Hyung, hyung?! Wake up hyung! Hyung!" EunHyuk and DongHae called me and shaking my body. I'm in my room. "Hyung! Are you okay? Are you having nightmare? Are you too exhausted from our dance practice before?" DongHae asked me. I'm still in confusion. It is not even night. "Taengoo!" I said. I leave them and run.

TaeYeon POV

I have been thinking hard about what the guy behind the glass divider told me this few days. Am I not trusting Teukie oppa enough? Why am I like this toward Teukie oppa? I know he love me. I can see it. But still I can't be as transparent as I was before with him. 

As I walked to my dorm while thinking, someone pull me into his embrace. "Are you okay, Taengoo? Are you hurt anywhere? Where are you from?" he asked me worriedly. I can see how worried he is from his eyes. He keeps on checking my body to see if I'm hurting anywhere. "One by one, Teukie oppa. I'm totally okay. I'm not hurting anywhere. And I'm from my song recording. Why are you like this? Now, come. I'll make you tea and tell me." I said to Teukie oppa. 

We go to my dorm hand in hand. I let him sit at the kitchen counter. I make tea for us to calm him down. I put Shindangdong ttebokki in plate to serve him. I sit beside him. "I'm now in front of you. Still intact. Would you tell me why are you in this condition?" I asked him. "Don't say like that. You scared me. I had a bad nightmare before. I just sleep about one hour after we finish dance practice this morning when I had the horrible nightmare." Teukie oppa explained. 

"Tell me about your nightmare." I asked him. "We had a very beautiful dates. From the beach to sky rose garden to Namsan Tower to Banpo bridge. Without a disguise. A very romantic date. Just like normal couple." Teukie oppa told me. "Wow! Very nice. We can date without need to hide." I said already dreaming about that. "But, it turned to be a horrible nightmare. You chased me because I sneakily kiss you. Then, I didn't realised there is a car coming toward me. You push me and take the crush. You are bleeding all over. I'm crying and wailing." Teukie oppa said already crying. I hug Teukie oppa and pat his back. Trying to give him comfort. "Fortunately, it is only a dream. I'm still here in front of you." I said to him. "Don't leave me. I'm not prepared for it and I never be able to. Never even say if you leave me, never even say that you are able to leave me. I can't live without you. Not again. I've love you this far that I can't step back from loving you." Teukie oppa spills his heart out. I'm thankful for his words. 

"Never. I'll never leave you. Not even if. I'm not able to leave you. You are my source of happiness. I can't live without you also. All these time without you, that's enough already. No more." I said. 

EeTeuk POV

Seeing her in person after the horrible nightmare really make me relieved. Her embrace make me got my life back. Her words soothing my ached heart. Her warm embrace bringing me life. I really need her in my life. I can't imagine my life without her in it. What a world without her.