Chapter 9

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

SNSD Dorm

SooYoung is just broke up with her boyfriend. As she needs positive vibes, she pays a visit to SNSD dorm. They are having fun together before some of them leave for their own activities living only SooYoung and her best friend HyoYeon. Actually, HyoYeon has dancing practice with EunHyuk. But, she just cancelled it as she knows that SooYoung needs someone right now.

HyoYeon POV

I have a dancing date with EunHyuk oppa. Date, at least for me. All this time we are having fun together. But, surely he only see me as a dongsaeng or just best friend. He never see me as a girl anyway. And a friend like SooYoung is way more important than a crush like EunHyuk oppa. So, I've cancel the so called 'date'. SooYoung need me more now.

"I don't think that you are okay now. Even you gave us smile and laugh. I know you too well." I asked SooYoung. "You know, I've done so much for him. I tried so hard to be a woman he wanted for. I tried to change. I know he never accept the real Choi SooYoung. So, I changed for him. But, still he left me in the end. What more I'm lacking of?" SooYoung  spills her heart out. She is even crying right now.

I know that she tried hard to change everything for him. But, I can't say anything as I can see that she done that out of love. To see that he never appreciate all her efforts make me feel like I want to kick him. 

"I know. Why didn't he see all that? Why didn't he appreciate what have you done for him?" I said. "Neh. If I'm with EunHyuk oppa back then, I must be the happiest girl. You know, like TaeTae and Sica when they were with Teuk oppa and DongHae oppa back then. EunHyuk oppa can accept all my weakness. I don't even need to change. He can accept even when I tried to win. He just let me win when we fight. He lets me nag. I should just confessed to him back then when we are hitting on each other." SooYoung spills more. Oh my god! I forgot that she too has a crush on EunHyuk oppa. I forgot that they are hitting each other years before. EunHyuk oppa said that she is the most beautiful between all of us. What am I doing? SooYoung needs EunHyuk oppa now. Someone that can accept her flaws and strength. I just hugged her to comfort her.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

SM Cafe

TaeYeon POV

I'm with EeTeuk oppa waiting for Krystal. EeTeuk oppa gave me strawberry yogurt. Krystal waving to us and sit with us. "Unnie, oppa. Don't tell me that you are getting back together now?" Krystal asked us excitedly. Before I can even speak, Teukie oppa already answered first. "Actually, yes. We are together now. But, it is still a secret for now." EeTeuk oppa already answered for us. "Krys, how about your unnie?" I asked. "Unnie, she is still awkward with everyone. I've asked her just to meet you all or pays a visit to your dorm, but she just ignored it. But, I know deep inside her heart she do miss you all a lot. She keeps on asking me about you all. Keeps asking me to congratulate you all. But, she just can't compose herself yet. " Krystal answered us. 

"Did she asked about DongHae. You know he keeps saying that he miss Sica. Missing their time together." EeTeuk oppa asked. "Actually oppa, unnie, Sica unnie feel extremely guilty toward DongHae oppa after what she had done to him. You know how fragile DongHae oppa and how cold Sica unnie can be. But, I can detect that she still love DongHae oppa. She still keeps their picture together. There is a book that I can see that she opened it about at least five times a day. And one day I found out that there is a photo of DongHae oppa and Sica unnie in that book. And now I heard that she broke off with her boyfriend already." Krystal answered us. 

"Seeing you guys getting back together, I feel so happy for you guys. Maybe, there are still hopes on Sica unnie and DongHae oppa love. You know, your love story quite similar with each other. Unnie had broke Teukie oppa heart once before. Both of you had avoiding each other before. Unnie has BaekHyun before. But, you are still meant for each other. Match made in heaven." Krystal said and smiling. I know she didn't mean anything. But, still my heart shrink with her words. I can see Teukie oppa trying to stop her by his eyes. 

I just faking a smile. I can't be mad at her. I know she didn't say it on purpose. I should hold my emotion. "Err, Krys, oppa. I forgot that I have an errand to do." I said as I know I can't stay here too long. I might be crying right here and then. I just walked away from them. 

EeTeuk POV

Taengoo just walked away from us. I rubbed my face as I know that she's hurt now. She holds her feeling by herself. "Err, oppa. Mian. I really can't control what I'm saying." Krystal said while hitting lightly. I know she didn't mean it. I can't blame her. 

TaeYeon POV

I just roaming around the city to calm myself. I know that I can't blame her for what I am feeling right now. I just walked to SM Building. Maybe talking to the divider will comfort me. 

I knocked on the glass divider. After a few minutes, he knocked back. "Finally, you are here." I said. "Wae? Are you feeling okay today?" he wrote. "Not really. I know that I can't blame her. She just stated the truth. But, I'm the one who overly react to it. I can't help to feel like crying as the sad memories replaying in my head." I spill. "So, how do you feel now? You know that you can always talk about this with me or Teuk hyung." he wrote. 

"About that, I've been thinking hard lately.  I do feel his love toward me. From his eyes, his action. I'm thankful that he still love me as same as before. Or I can say, more and more. I'm trying hard to break the wall that I've built by myself. But, I don't know how." I spill more. 

 

A/N

Today, I feel like I want to give triple update. Because I think that I'm not updating quite a while because of internet problem. And I can't give SuGen couple directly after HeeBin couple before because the TaeTeuk moments that I feel important and I do not want to ruin that. So, here it is. Not totally SuGen couple. But, a glimpse of SooHyoHyuk and HaeSica. This fanfic is already half way. Slowly reaching the last phase. It will not reach 20 chapters I think as it is only sequel. Thanks for reading. I am really appreciate that there are people reading this.