Chapter 1

I'll Protect You (A Sequel to One More Chance)

Suju Dorm

EeTeuk POV

Our date before is such a nice start for both of us. I'm hoping that both of us will finally get the happiness. We already felt the love and happiness before. Will we able to feel it again? 

"Ya, Teuk. I can see you are smiling like crazy. I think I've listened more to TaeYeon compared to my own chingu all this time. You know I love you the most, right? Now, spill." HeeChul said to me already hugging me. I can see he is smiling brightly. I know he had hold so much seeing both of us avoiding each other all this time. He listened to both of us. But, he was being stuck in between us. He must be feeling relieved now seeing both of us get back together.

"The date was daebak. As I need time to get used to the feeling, she said that she want to court me. But, actually she don't really need to do that. As for me, the One More Chance is just for us to get back the feeling, the love, the warm. To make us comfortable with each other and to be in our own little world again. In short, our happiness." I spill out all my heart.

"Wow! Do you love her that much? I do know both of you still love each other. But, you always keep all inside." HeeChul asked me. "From the first time we met, I do have feeling that she will be someone special to me. We already created our own little world since our first meeting. Her dorkiness, her ahjumma laugh, her shortness, her childish side altogether make me addicted to her. I can feel that my dream girl type don't really has the effect on me anymore. It is just her. But, she is still a kid that time." I tell him. I already smiling remembering our sweet moments together.

"When did you really know that you already started to love her not only as a dongsaeng or hubae?" HeeChul asked me again. "Actually, by the time she dated KangIn. I try to hold my feeling. Trying hard to still be a good oppa like you are doing now. Fighting my own feeling. Both of them are my beloved dongsaeng. I can't simply ruin their relationship just because my own feeling. But, I just can't. The love is not a brotherly love anymore. I can't see her in love with any other guy anymore. Being with her are the most happiest moments that I want to spend all my time with her." I said. I think I can't really help myself from smiling everytime I talked about her as the memories keep on playing in my mind. 

"How about you, Chul? How about Bin?" I asked him back. He just smiling. "She already break up with JunKi. I do know that he is way too good compared to me. That's why they can make their love public. He is just too kind. We are completely opposite. So, I can't expect Bin to accept me in no time. She do know I love her and courting her now. But, you know I need to keep all the traces. She do know that she is way too special to me that I need to keep her as a secret. She do understand me too well. You know the scandals that I made. KyungHoon, Hani, Momo and SoHee. I do love them as a friend and a sister. But, with Bin she is way more special than that. And she do know that." HeeChul said with a smile. 

"That's your way. I respect that. Just do your best." I encourage him. "Just please, Teuk. Do take my advice to keep the trace. She had enough already before." HeeChul said. I know he always worried about us. "I can't promise you that. You know her, right? I do have a feeling she will still do that. And me too. I'm an attention seeker. We'll try our best to keep this as a secret. But, one thing I promise you. I'll Protect her well. I'll put my own life just to shield her from all the bash." I said to HeeChul. I do want to protect her. I can see his relieve expression.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

TaeYeon POV

I am here waiting for the guy behind the glass divider. I don't know if he will be there. It is good if he is there. I think it has been a long time that I'm here sharing about good stuff. Usually I'm here just to cry. I lost track when is the last time I'm sharing a happy news with him. 

Since, I already waited for 15 minutes I try to ask if he is there. "Are you there?" I asked while knocking the glass divider. After a while, he knocks the glass divider. "Anything happen? Do you feel sad, today?" he wrote. "Ani. In fact, I had a very happy day today. It has been a long time I talk about happy things with you. I always cry and cry." I said. "What's the good news?" he wrote. "This should be a secret. But, I do trust you. Hmm, I am getting back together with Teukie oppa! He gave me the One More Chance." I said to him happily. "Wow! As I'm a SONE, I do realised that you are happier with him. Ya, you know all the TaeTeuk fanmade video. But, I do want to hear from yourself. Do you really that happy with him? Do you love him that much?" he wrote. 

"Yes! Since our first meeting I know that he will be someone special to me. He brought me to our own little world since then. But, at that time he is just an oppa that I can rely on. I keep on falling for someone else. Until, I realised that I can't get what he gave me from someone else. He is just to special. He showered me with brotherly love but to the extend that I feel I can and I want to receive more than just brotherly love. As if he is a brother, a friend and also a boyfriend." I spill. I'm thinking about something. "Wait! Err, you are real right?" I asked him. "Means?" he wrote. "I mean, you are real right? Not my hallucination or delusion? I've read that, someone who is in depression might create a figure just to express her feeling. To share her feeling. A figure to hold into. And she believe the figure to be real and exist. Slowly taking her away from the reality. Taking her away from people that love her. Just, I mean that I never see you in person. I just thought. No offence." I spill what I thought. 

"Yes, I am real. I brought you home a few times before, right? Some of SNSD members do see me. I do left you a few things to keep. So, I am real right? It is just that I'm not ready to show you myself. And I'm thankful that you respect that. Now, you are happier right? Your depression slowly being cure by the love you received. You have your family, your members, your SONE, your Suju oppas and now you get back your Teukie oppa." he wrote. He is right. There are so many people loving me. Haters gonna hate. I should focus on people who love me. Just like Teukie oppa said before.

"I'm thankful to you. You are being there for me to listen to my problems. When Teukie oppa and me still together before, he is my shoulder to cry. My fallen angel to help me solve my problems. A shield to protect me from everything. A man who is always be by my side to shower me with his never ending love. I know he will slowly be my fallen angel that I long for all this time. I know that he will bring me happiness again. But, don't be sad. You are also special. You've been my ears to listen to me all this years. Will you be happy for me?" I said. I am afraid that he will hold the pain if he do love me in other way round. As my love is only for Teukie oppa.

"Ani. I'm your SONE. I'll be happy if you are happy. You need someone to protect you, someone to shower you with his love, someone who will always be by your side to make you happy and someone to be your shoulder and ears for you to share your problem." he wrote. I'm touched with him. His girlfriend will be a lucky girl to has him as a boyfriend. "Neh. You are not only my SONE. You are my chingu." I said to him. "Hmm. It is late already. I need to go back. They will be worried. Gomawo." I said before walking away.

EeTeuk POV

My Taengoo. I just asked her that to know her real feeling. I feel so touched to hear all that from her own mouth. We do feel the same. We do hoping for the same thing. To see that her depression slowly being cured by the love that she received. I am grateful for that. She already acknowledge that there are so many people that love her. I really love her. I'll Protect You, Taengoo. I promise that.