After the Photoshoot

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin’s Room

Taemin is lost in thought. Her hands were soft.  And when she was coming near him, his heart felt like it was exploding.  His mind can’t function properly.  He sighs.   He kept thinking that Nauen really looks good in a wedding dress.  He is imagining what she would look like when she really is wearing her own wedding dress. Smiling, imagining that the groom was him.  He sighs again.

Taemin’s Hyung went in his room. Saw the dazed smiling look of his younger brother.

TM Hyung : Hey! What are you daydreaming about? Your girl?

Taemin : Hyung.. Hello.  How are you? (smiling) Yes!!!

TM Hyung : I am good. What about you? You will be in Japan by next week right?

Taemin : Yes. We will be having our concert.

TM Hyung : How’s your married life? (Laughs)

Taemin : (smiling and laughs) Good. I held her hand this morning during a photoshoot for the show. It was so soft.  I also got her number now. (Laughing) and we constantly talked.

TM Hyung: You are too happy. (Laughing while teasing his younger brother) Are your feelings for her enough to do it for real?

Taemin : What do you mean Hyung?

TM Hyung : I meant do you think you can date her for real. Not just for the progr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter