Bonus 8.1

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time jump from 1st venue of the Hall Concert to the last day for the Arena Concert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone is busy at the dressing room, Taemin is having last touch up on his make up and stage costume, while his eyes are focus on the girl reflected in the mirror, that particular girl has long hair and slender built, she is telling something animated to his mom and dad, his parents laugh, his mom reached out for the girl’s hand and rub them while giving a squeeze. 

Taemin Hyung sat beside Taemin’s chair : Taemin-ah, I think mom and dad wants the wedding to happen soon, they can’t wait to have grandchildren.

Taemin finally diverted his eyes and look at his brother : Hyung, shouldn’t you be the first to marry and have children than me?

TM Hyung : Well, I would like that too but so far I don’t have a girl that I want to marry yet.

Taemin : What about your present girlfriend?  Did you introduce them to mom and dad?

TM Hyung : Not yet, I am still waiting and assessing my feeling for her.  she is fun to be with, very sweet and caring but I’m not there yet.  You know what I mean… when you saw Nauennie, you knew right away, while I am still not sure.

Taemin : Take your time Hyung, no one is rushing you.  I can always step up and give them grandchildren first…(laughing.. then he saw Nauen looking at him and he wink)

TM Hyung laughing too : Mom and Dad will probably jump for joy if you give them grandchildren soon.  They would most probably forget that we are their kids.

Taemin turned serious : When we have fulfilled all our dreams, we will settle down and start having family as soon as we can.

TM Hyung : You have to ask Nauennie first.  Hahaha…both your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter