Disappointed

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apink’s Dorm

After about two weeks after the LA trip.  Apink members are back in their dorm from an early morning schedule.  Nauen went to her room to write in her diary, while writing, she glanced at the calendar and paused, suddenly surprised about the date.

Nauen is in deep thoughts, Eunji went in her bedroom and asked her something, but she still haven’t notice and never even heard what Eunji said.

Eunji touch her shoulder : Nauen-ah, what are you thinking, that you did not even hear me come in?

Nauen finally noticing that Eunji is there : Oh…. Eonnie…why? Do you need anything?

Eunji : I asked you awhile ago if you need anything from the supermarket, as I am going out to buy food supplies for us.

Nauen : Oh… nothing, I don’t need anything in particular.

Eunji sat down beside her and gather her in her arms : What is happening?  You can tell me, whatever is in your mind.

Nauen thinking, after awhile seems to come to a decision : Eonnie, I am sort of nervous and scared.

Eunji : Why? Did anything happen?

Nauen  : I don’t know how to say it.

Eunji : Just tell me what you are scared and nervous of.

Nauen on the verge of tears : I am late.

Eunji : What do you mean? Late for what?

Nauen still hesitates : Period.  I am one week late in my period.  I haven’t notice because of our schedules but when I check my calendar, it was suppose to come last week.

Eunji : How can that happen? (thinking and realization came) When did you start having ?

Nauen turned red : So embarrassing…

Eunji : You need to tell me.

Nauen taking a deep breath :  When WGM ended.  We did it for the first time then.

Eunji : And been doing it ever since (finishing her sentence)  Even while in US? (Nauen nodded)  Did he use condoms (Nauen shook her head)  Did you take any birth control pills?  (Nauen shook her head) Preventive methods? (Nauen shook her head)

Nauen : We went to a doctor while I was in the US and bought some after.  I have been taking them since then.  What am I going to do?

Eunji hugged her : First, do not panic.  Second, you have to tell Taemin this, I buy you some pregnancy test so you can check. 

Nauen : Can we check first before I call Taemin Oppa?

Eunji : No, you have to tell him first.  If there is a possibility, then he should know about it too.  Is he back in Korea yet?

Nauen nodded : He arrived last night,  we decided to meet tomorrow night.

Eunji : Call him now and ask him to come here, then tell him everything.  I will be going out and I will buy you the test. 

Nauen : Eonnie, is it ok? What if people saw the test and thinks it’s for you.

Eunji : I will find a way, don’t worry.  Be sure to call Taemin, so when I get back, you can take the test and you both will know if its positive or not.

Nauen nodded.  When Eunji left the room, she took her phone and called Taemin.  He answered after 2 rings.

Taemin : Hello, Nauen-ah… I miss you.  Are we still on tomorrow?

Nauen : Hello, Oppa…Are you busy now?

Taemin : No, I just woke up and took a shower.  Would you like me to come over now?

Nauen relief that she didn’t have to ask : Yes, please…

Taemin noticing that she has serious voice : Ok, let me change and will go straight there…. Nauen-ah, did anything happen?

Nauen : Let’s talk when you get here, Oppa.

Taemin : Your making me nervous.  What is it?

Nauen : Just come here first, I will wait for you.

Taemin : Ok.  I will be there in 15 minutes.

Nauen : Oppa, Drive safely…. See you later…

Taemin dressed hurriedly, told Onew where he was going.  Onew reminding him that it’s still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter