Bonus 9

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin is preparing for his comeback, while Nauen is also preparing for her birthday party with fans.

They are both at home and relaxing watching some Netflix.  They are sitting on the sofa, Taemin’s arms around Nauen’s shoulder.  Chips, cheese and chicken with beers on the center table.

Taemin caressing her shoulder : Nauen-ah, is it really ok for me not to come to our birthday party?

Nauen : Oppa, if fans see you, they will know about us.  We will just celebrate here with our members and family.

Taemin : But…. I want to tell everyone that we are together.  I want to tell the truth to everyone.

Nauen : You know that we can’t yet.  But later, we will surely announce our news to all.

Taemin : Hmmm… sometimes I wish we can just go out like normal people, watch movies, go on dates without anyone taking photos and posting it online.. and make it into a scandal.

Nauen : In our line of work, how can we avoid that?

Taemin : I know, but still… I wish for the normal kind sometimes.  How it would feel walking outside with no care

Nauen leaning her head on his shoulder : I know. But we don’t know how they will react, and we can’t be selfish and only think about ourselves.  We have to think how this will affect our members, our group.

Taemin sighing : I know, you are right.  I sometimes forgot and just think about us.

Nauen : It’s ok, I can always remind you  so do not worry Oppa.

They continue to watch until late into the night.  After a few days, it’s Nauen’s birthday fan meeting, she got home late but Taemin is not yet in.  They decided to celebrate her birthday and his album the day after the album release.  They will celebrate her birthday with just the two of them, but it seems that Taemin is running late from rehearsing and interview.  He will have his comeback soon. 

Nauen called Taemin but no answer, so she send him a message. Asking what time he will go home. After a few minutes, he replied that his filming got delayed but he will go back right after. He told her to take a nap first, he will just wake her when he’s at home. Nauen replied sending her agreement.

Nauen went to the bathroom and took a shower, after she starts tidying up the clothes they left lying around because both of them were in a hurry when they left that morning. She then dry her hair while listening to Taemin’s new album.  She liked Never Forever, Truth and Want.  She knows that Taemin will be tired again in the coming weeks with this comeback and concert after.  She wish she can go and watch his concert but better not to attract possible scandal.  She will just watch it on the side again.

Eventually she felt sleepy and lie down, she tried browsing online, checking Taemin’s teaser videos and checking other videos that she wants to watch, but due to tiredness, her eyes starts to drop.  She put aside her phone and slept.  After an hour, Taemin opened their bedroom door and saw Nauen lying in bed sound asleep, he checked his watch and saw he still have 45 minutes before midnight.  So he enters the bathroom without waking Nauen and showered.  He dried his hair inside the bathroom too so the noise won’t disturb Nauen.  He picked up all his clothes and put it in the launer, wearing just white tshirt and boxers, he bend for his bag and get the gift that he bought for Nauen.  Then he placed it inside the night table drawer, then lie down next to Nauen.  He pulled her gently so she will be inside his arms.

Nauen half awake : Oppa…

Taemin : Hmmm… continue sleeping, we will just celebrate tomorrow when you wake up

Nauen placing her head inside his shoulder : Mmm… really? Not tonight?

Taemin checking his watch : Not yet your birthday.

Nauen blew air into his neck, then place a kiss on it : Ok… let’s sleep…

Taemin felt her lips and starts getting arouse : Don’t do that if you want to sleep…

Nauen teasing him and started biting him play

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter