Shinee’s Concert in Osaka

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2017 April Concert

Nauen went to Japan to watch Shinee’s concert, she sneak in the country and went straight to the venue, Taemin was not aware that she will be there.  Their manager and Minho are her accomplice these time, Taemin thought that she has a personal schedule and won’t be able to come. 

She went straight to her seat, all covered up so no one would suspect that she’s there in the audience.  She always enjoy watching their concert, Taemin was very playful all through out the concert.  She can’t help but smile whenever she sees him on stage, her eyes only on him. So many fans in the venue, cheering for them, she was so proud of Taemin and just thinking about when he told her that he too will be holding his very first solo concert here in Japan.  She cried after hearing the news, so happy for him, finally getting one of his dreams.  After the concert, the manager text her on where to go so she can sneak in their hotel room.  She went first to a nearby restaurant and order some take-out food, she knows that she have to wait, Shinee will probably eat out first before going back to their hotel.  But still she ordered more, enough food for two just in case Taemin wants to eat again, he was always hungry anyway.

Nauen met with one of the assistant manager to get the key to Taemin’s room.  She rode the lift to the room, when she entered, she saw all the mess that Taemin made, his luggage still open, shirts everywhere, shoes, pants all over the bed.  She sighed, Taemin with her becames a neat Taemin but without her, he becomes a mess again like before they met.  She put down the take-out and begun cleaning up, tidying the clothes, folding, arranging in the luggage.  She saw her photo inside one of the luggage pocket, she smiled while holding it.  Then she saw his phone near the bed, she laughs knowing that he most probably not aware that he left it there.  He would probably think that he lost it again, she was still holding it when someone came in the door.  Taemin standing in the door looked surprised then run to her, grabbing her waist and lifted her a bit.

Taemin : I thought you had a schedule? When did you arrive? (he put her down and kiss her lips)

They momentarily forgot everything while immerse in their kiss.  Nauen arms around his neck, both his hands around her waist. 

Minho walking by saw the couple kissing and laughs : Hey Taemin, close the door first.  You got too excited again.  (He went in and pull the door close knowing that Taemin and Nauen did not hear his comment)

Jjong : What was that?

Minho : Ohh… the usual, Taeminnie saw his girlfriend and forgot everything else.

Jjong : Nauennie is here?

Minho : Yes.

Jjong : How did you know?

Minho : She send me a message last week, said she wanted to surprise Taemin here, she also watched our concert tonight. 

Jjong : Wow… Taemin would be very happy.  He was sulking for a few days, he said he was not in the mood because Nauen can’t come….

Key and Onew walking behind them, catching up.

Key : What happened?

Onew : Where’s Taemin? Is he showering already? I’m hungry.  We need to eat right away after we shower.

Jjong : Taemin won’t be joining us… right, Minho?

Minho nods so Key asked why.

Minho : Nauennie is here.

Everyone instantly understood.  They went in their room, took showers and then went out to eat.  They agreed to just buy something for Taemin and Nauen.

Meanwhile, inside the room.  After thoroughly kissing Nauen,  Taemin looked at his girlfriend’s face, smiling, not letting go yet.

Taemin : You lied to me.  You said you couldn’t come.

Nauen smiling while her finger brushes his hair back : I wanted to surprise you that’s why I lied… don’t you want to see me? (tracing his lips with her finger)

Taemin smiling and trying to bite her finger : Yes, I always want to see you.  I missed you so much. 

Nauen : Oppa, I missed you too.  I bought some food, you better shower first before we eat.

Taemin nods, let go of Nauen.  He went to the bathroom, Nauen inturn went to get her take-out and starts to unpack it and place them on a table, her back against the bathroom door.  Suddenly Taemin hugged her from behind and whisper “Join me in the shower, Nauen-ah”. 

Nauen tried removing his hands trying to face him : Oppa, no… I am starving and so are you (she stopped talking because Taemin was standing there ) omg!..( forming the shape of an O)

Taemin lifted her and walked in the bathroom, remove her clothes, her shirt and skirt, her undies.  They both went under the rain shower, holding unto one another, touching, feeling the heat from each other’s body.  Taemin kissed her again, savoring her taste, their bodies close…Nauen can feel his hardness against her tummy.  She slightly smile while kissing him, Taemin sensing her distraction, kiss her more deeply as if punishing her for being distracted.  His hands already touching her , holding on tight and gently squeezed sending a pleasurable sensation to Nauen, she begins to moan.  They made love…Taemin pinning Nauen against the bathroom wall tiles while he entered her.  Exchanging pleasures until they both .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter