Tell me What to Do

The Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinee’s Dorm

Taemin : Hyung what time will our MV filming tomorrow?

Onew : Around 4am.  You will be the first to film, right?

Taemin : Yes.  Can I go out today?

Onew : To see Nauenie?

Taemin : Yes, just for awhile. I will be back early so I can sleep and wake up early tomorrow.

Onew : Ok. Be sure to be early, otherwise I will drag you by the feet through the door. (laughs)

Taemin nods, and head out of the door.  He drove to Apink’s dorm.  He parked at his usual spot in their basement and went straight to the lift.  He press the doorbell and Nauen open the door.

 

Apink's Dorm

Nauen : Oppa, I though you couldn’t make it today? (kiss his lips)

Taemin smiles : I asked for a few hours off.  Are you glad to see me?

Nauen pulled him inside : Of course (laughing)

Taemin notice that no one was in the living room. 

Taemin : Are you alone here? (with a hopeful voice)

Nauen laughing : No, Eunji Eonnie is in her room, also Bomi Eonnie. 

Taemin : Too bad.

Nauen laughs and led him into her bedroom.  They both sat on the bed.  Taemin saw her diary and try to sneak a peak. In their years together, Nauen still doesn’t want to show him her diary entries.

Nauen : What are doing Oppa?

Taemin : Can I read your diary entries now?

Nauen : Oppa, why do you want to read them?

Taemin : I am just curious on what you write.  You have shown me your grade school diaries, so I want to read not all but just some of it… can I ?

Nauen laughs : Wait let me check first, what date do you want to read?

Taemin : Can I read the whole day entry?

Nauen nods : But only one day ok?

Taemin : ok. Let me think what day..hmmm…the final filming of WGM.

Nauen : Oh no... not that one…

Taemin : Why? I would love to read that day.

Nauen : I only wrote a few sentences that day.

Taemin : Can I see? And pick another day?

Nauen thinks it over : Ok, but what date do you like?

Taemin happy : Can I read that day first then I will decide what date I want to read?

Nauen hesitates, then Taemin acted cute until she agreed with him.  Nauen looked for the specific day, made sure that he won’t be able to see the previous entry. 

Taemin lean in and read, it really was just a few sentences. 

The entry – December 2013

My virtual marriage ended to day.  I am sort of sad because I will miss spending these open type dating with Taemin Oppa.  I am not sure if I will ever get a chance to go out with him in public.  I tried my best not to cry but still end up crying again, I thanked him for showing me how to be more expressive. I am and will be forever grateful of that, if I can, I will spend all my life thanking him everyday. 

Today, something good happen, I am shy to write anything about it.  Just thinking about it made me blush so I won’t write anything.  Ok, I will write one thing – Is it really that big? Is that a normal size?

Taemin smile while reading the entry became bigger and bigger: So you notice it the first time?  Did you like that it’s big?

Nauen hiding behind her hair again, Taemin leaning into her and remove her hand and hair from her face, saw that she was blushing and smiling at the same time.

Taemin : You have to tell me… did you like it?

Nauen turning more red just nods : Oppa, stop embarrassing me… let’s not talk about it anymore.

Taemin : But I like to know what you thought at that time.  I was so happy to finally express everything I felt for you but never ask how you felt at that time.

Nauen : You already know.

Taemin : Yes, but I just want to hear it some time.  Nauen-ah, I want to be reassured to once in awhile.

Nauen : Really?

Taemin : Yes, especially from you.  Sometimes, I still have to guess what you are thinking.

Nauen : I will Oppa, more in the future.

Taemin : Promise? (Nauen nods) (He kissed her lips) Thank you.

She kissed him back so Taemin forgot that he asked to see another entry.  They made out for a very long time until they heard a knock at the door.  Chorong’s face asking them if they want dinner before Taemin left for his dorm.  Nauen had a confused look so Chorong explained that Onew called and told her to remind Taemin to be back before 11pm as they have an early schedule. 

Taemin ate dinner with almost all Apink members except Eunji who just left for her own schedule.  They chat about Shinee’s new repackage album.

Bomi : Sunbae, are you staying tonight?

Taemin : No. We have an early schedule tomorrow.

Bomi : I thought you are.  (laughs)

Taemin : Why? Is something happening?

Bomi : No. nothing.

Namjoo : Will you come tomorrow?

Taemin : I am not sure what time we will finish, so I am not sure. (confused)

Nauen : Oppa, ignore them.  They are upto something.

Hayoung : Eonnie, I think they want to make him jealous again.

Taemin : Why would I be jealous?

Nauen : Don’t make up stories. 

Namjoo : Well…. (got a look from Nauen) it’s nothing..

Taemin : Tell me..Nauen-ah?

Nauen : Well, Myungsoo Oppa wants to come over tomorrow, he said he wants to talk to me.  But I am sure it’s nothing important.  Maybe he just wants to catch up.  We haven’t seen each other for a long time. 

Taemin : Is he the one from Infinite?

Nauen : Yes.  I haven’t told you because it slips my mind, because it was not that important.

Taemin thinking : What time will he come?

Nauen : Not sure, he didn’t say.  They just live downstairs so maybe evening. 

Namjoo : Are you jealous Sunbae?

Taemin : No, you want to see my jealous face?

Namjoo teasing : Yes. We all do.  We saw on tv but haven’t seen the actual expression.  Minho Sunbae said you have the same look with Nauen Eonnie when she gets jealous.

Taemin laughed but inside his jealousy is in full force.  He controls his facial expression so Nauen would not worry.  He stayed until around 10 that night and left for his dorm after giving Nauen a very long and deep kiss that left her breathless.

 

Shinee’s Dorm

Minho : What happened to you? (upon seeing Taemin entered with a scrowl on his face) You looked angry

Taemin : It’s nothing

Minho : You looked like you want to punch someone or something.

Key walking to the living room : What happened to Taeminnie?

Taemin : Nothing Hyung.

Key sat down on the sofa : Sit down here and let’s talk.  Tell me what happen, maybe I can help.

Taemin sat down but still doesn’t talk.  He had a very serious expression. 

Onew with a chicken leg on his hand : Oh, you’re back.  Be sure to sleep early, we have an early day tomorrow. (saw Taemin’s expression) Did something happen with Nauennie?

Taemin looks at Onew : Hyung, that damn guy from Infinite said he will come and see Nauen tomorrow.  What should I do?  I think he is going to confess to Nauen.

Minho/Onew/Key were stunned and saw real anger in Taemin. 

Onew : How did you know?

Minho : Did Nauennie tell you?

Taemin : Nauennie, Hyung? Nauennie, really? Did you forget that she is my Nauennie. (standing up, all his anger directed at Minho)

Key : Hey Taemin-ah don’t do that.  Don’t be angry.

Minho realized that he just made Taemin more jealous : I’m sorry Taemin-ah. Did not mean to make you more upset.

Taemin started pointing : I am not upset, and don’t say sorry. (looking for something to punch)

Key shouts : Jjong Hyung, come outside quickly, we need you.

Jjong running in the living, saw Taemin’s angry face with murderous eyes.  He tackled him from behind.  His embrace is very tight so Taemin can not move at all.  Minho stood in front of Taemin and hug him too.  Key  was beside Taemin and hugged him too then Onew talk softly to Taemin.

Onew : Taemin-ah, what happened? Start at the beginning.

Taemin still silent, his face red.  Taemin trying to get out of s embrace, his feet trying to kick any of s. 

Onew : Taemin. Stop that! Stop it! Do you want me to call Nauen and tell her to come here.  You can’t be like this whenever you are angry.  You are already old enough to stop having tantrums.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter